• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Well I got one point atleast even if it wasn't an *actual* character. I'm still sticking to my guns though, I sense another long stage drought :chuckle:

Friday > Character > Sheik

Woo! C'mon character to end the week...

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
stage, metroid themed, and how to play crawling. yeah, both are overdue, and fridays seem to have multiple updates (snake, my music)

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
I predict a double update tommorow!

Friday:

How To Play - Defending Yourself (Dodging/Shielding/etcetera)

AND

Charactor - Zelda: Special Attacks (And the Down-Special is confirmed to not be Shiek :p )

BoG

Smash Journeyman
Friday-Character-A Captain.
If that isn't specific enough, then Olimar.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
character update-- c. falcon

EDIT: No point for my character update guess yesterday WHO?AreYou ?
Haven't posted the scores for i think the past two days...sorry everyone. I've had 4 tests this week, so I've been swamped.
Tomorrow I'll finally get some relief. Scores will be updated then.

For Friday I'll say:
DOUBLE Update:

How to Play- Crawling
and
Stage- Snake's stage (from Metal Gear Solid)

soaz

Smash Ace
Whoareyou? if you guess double update and it isnt a double update and you guess one right shouldnt you get 0 points since it wasnt a double update cuz if its not like that you could just guess double update everytime to get alot of points.

Top Bottom