• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Character >>> some newcomer or returnie [lol]. Got a feeling, since we're running out of time like less than 9 weeks left until Brawl's release. So, I'm going with a Pokémon Character update. Definitely. :)

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
If monday is actually C. Falcon or the Mario stage I'm going to eat Rosie O' Donald's turds for a month in regret for not voting for them.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
If monday is actually C. Falcon or the Mario stage I'm going to eat Rosie O' Donald's turds for a month in regret for not voting for them.
Rosie O' Donald's turds...aren't you being a little harsh=??? Why not someone not so crazy, like Barbra Stricen Jane Fonda Donald Trump's. Ya, his turds say "YOU'RE FIRED!!!" Easy way out! :laugh:

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
I'm hoping for a Metroid update... but I sense a good 'un...

Characters>CAPTAIN FALCON

Top Bottom