• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
>_> I was soooo close to saying Wario music, but decided not too...still one point for music though..

for tomoro, Character Update: Captain Falcon.

>_>...<_<....wait a second....

ZOMG O_o

I'm in second place ! =D

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
Wario music and kirby's fs was EXACTLY what I was planning on guessing today, no joke...but I guess I'm a day late and a few points short =( For tommorow, I'll guess:

Game Modes -> Win Conditions (Bonus, Coin, Decision, Time, Stock etc.)

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
yeah first point for me. tommorrow im goin with

a musical update> wario music

y not they havent done a music update in a while......come on lucky random guess do it again:laugh:

yes perfect score that was more random then i thought:psycho:

for wednesday ill go with

a stage> mario kart?????

by the way samuas dude (srry if i dont know the name yet) i just started on sunday,just wondering are you getting my points????? i think i got three or four

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
by the way samuas dude (srry if i dont know the name yet) i just started on sunday,just wondering are you getting my points????? i think i got three or four
Took me a while to realize that "Samus dude" was me. XD
I refer you to the FAQ's. Please if you have a question, check that first. THEN, if your answer is not there, lemme know.
Points weren't posted yet. You have 3.

Q: What if I don't get a point(s) that I won?
A: I'll do my best to update the standings as accurately as possible. That being said, I'm not perfect, and so I may miss a point here or there. You will be able to see if I've updated yet by checking the bottom of this post where it says "the last update was...". If that hasn't been changed to match the last update then the scores have yet to be tallied, so please be patient. If the scores have been tallied and you still are missing points just send me a PM or post about it in your next guess and it will be fixed.

For tomorrow I say Metroid STAGE

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Bleh... I'd say Sonic...but that's crazy.

Wednesday>Metroid>Stage

Pleeeeeaaaase be a Metroid stage...

burrito

Smash Lord
Wednesday- double update
character- Sonic
character- Sonic's special moves

Yes, I am serious.

Top Bottom