• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Update Hate or Love::.

Talendime

Smash Ace
True.

Again, for the 2nd night in a row.
Update sucks, we've seen it all already on gametrailers.com. Whats next? the other 3 "new" videos already posted at game trailers? God dammit...

I know eh? Now, just because we've seen them at gametrailers already, we have 3 more CRAP updates that will gain us nothing to look forward (with certainty) to.
I really wish I hadn't seen them now.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
This week started out so bad, I hope it ends well.

Peach's update on friday wasn't great either, at least we have vids to browse through.

MetaKnightRules5

Smash Cadet
Alright, well we all have been watching the new Updates for Brawl on Smash Bros. Dojo, aka Smashbros.com and there have been some days where i say to myself, "****...this wasnt worth staying up till 12am for." Anyone else know the feeling?
And other times when I just think, "Oh Thank god Yoshi's up B helps his air time.".
Ya know what Im saying?

There are just some of those new happenings that tick ya off and you know they could have put something more important or just even better then some of the crap they post.

this has been in the back of my mind for a while but just today did it come to be.

Hate of Love. You have your preference. Please share your distast or joyful accusations for what you think will liven up or quite possibly kill the Brawl.

Ill open this post with a few i find just so usless and how much some will make this game just that much better.

Love:
I Think its awesome that Yoshi's up B actually does some good for him in the air this time around.
The Bumper is back and will cause some damage. (It rocked in the 1st game and the bumper from Melee..just didnt do it for me.
Gooey Bomb, enough said.
Lylat Cruise and Battlefield. Nice.
New character, Pokémon Trainer. Im sorry but i just think it would be so cool to play as Charizard. Omg, awesome.
Bowser's Final Smash, no more sheats to play as Giga Bowser.

Hate:
Stickers. What the heck. That looks like its going to get really annoying... and a sticker book? "Ooooo you can save screenshots....." Please.
That your Pokemon as Pokémon Trainer have "stamina", I dont want to be forced to change character is i dont want to. Id like it better if it was like Shiek and Zelda thing.
The fact that you can only become Zero Suit Samus after Samus's Final Smash.
Stage acting. Please, just give us a straight forward stage with no perks or movements besides Battlefield (and Smashville betternot be the only flat stage).
Assist Trophys better get better.
I Hope Final Smashes will be an On/Off feature like items. Beacuse I'm scared of them getting in the way of old school just beat 'em up fighting like im Melee. I dont want to be interrupted by some big powerful attack if my friends and I dont want to. (Though they do look pretty cool. For the exception of DK's)

Well There ya go. Have at it. What do you Hate or Love about the new Smash Bros Brawl Updates???
I would never stay up till 12am to see the updates! I will wake up at 10am and check the updates than. You must always be tired to stay up till 12am EVERY night.

MetaKnightRules5

Smash Cadet
Alright, well we all have been watching the new Updates for Brawl on Smash Bros. Dojo, aka Smashbros.com and there have been some days where i say to myself, "****...this wasnt worth staying up till 12am for." Anyone else know the feeling?
And other times when I just think, "Oh Thank god Yoshi's up B helps his air time.".
Ya know what Im saying?

There are just some of those new happenings that tick ya off and you know they could have put something more important or just even better then some of the crap they post.

this has been in the back of my mind for a while but just today did it come to be.

Hate of Love. You have your preference. Please share your distast or joyful accusations for what you think will liven up or quite possibly kill the Brawl.

Ill open this post with a few i find just so usless and how much some will make this game just that much better.

Love:
I Think its awesome that Yoshi's up B actually does some good for him in the air this time around.
The Bumper is back and will cause some damage. (It rocked in the 1st game and the bumper from Melee..just didnt do it for me.
Gooey Bomb, enough said.
Lylat Cruise and Battlefield. Nice.
New character, Pokémon Trainer. Im sorry but i just think it would be so cool to play as Charizard. Omg, awesome.
Bowser's Final Smash, no more sheats to play as Giga Bowser.

Hate:
Stickers. What the heck. That looks like its going to get really annoying... and a sticker book? "Ooooo you can save screenshots....." Please.
That your Pokemon as Pokémon Trainer have "stamina", I dont want to be forced to change character is i dont want to. Id like it better if it was like Shiek and Zelda thing.
The fact that you can only become Zero Suit Samus after Samus's Final Smash.
Stage acting. Please, just give us a straight forward stage with no perks or movements besides Battlefield (and Smashville betternot be the only flat stage).
Assist Trophys better get better.
I Hope Final Smashes will be an On/Off feature like items. Beacuse I'm scared of them getting in the way of old school just beat 'em up fighting like im Melee. I dont want to be interrupted by some big powerful attack if my friends and I dont want to. (Though they do look pretty cool. For the exception of DK's)

Well There ya go. Have at it. What do you Hate or Love about the new Smash Bros Brawl Updates???
First thing MELEE SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Final smashes should not be a on/off feature because this is a new game if you don't like it DON'T BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stickers are just another way to express yourself in a video game. Screen shots are awesome because i could never keep funny pictures I did in Super smash bros. and last YOSHI SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
He didn't ask what you think of his opinion, especially when most of what you said is garbage (hypocritical lol). Melee most definitely did not suck

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
First thing MELEE SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Final smashes should not be a on/off feature because this is a new game if you don't like it DON'T BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stickers are just another way to express yourself in a video game. Screen shots are awesome because i could never keep funny pictures I did in Super smash bros. and last YOSHI SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
Crazy. Melee was great and there would be no brawl without it, and Yoshi can be great if you know how to use him. And if you think melee sucked, you better get used to it, cuz yur gonna see a lot of it in brawl.:cool: And probably six more people are going to comment on how wrong you are.

gamer8

Smash Lord
STFU Yoshi is one of the best characters, idiot.:mad:

lucario_user

Smash Ace
first off your attitude sucks, not melee. if yoshi was soooo bad, then why is he mid tier? and get used to final smashes, cause they add new elements to the game.

that makes 3 people telling you your wrong:grin:

Red Exodus

Smash Master

You're an idiot. What kind of ******** developer would not give players more options. More options = more types of potential matches = more potential matches = longer lasting game.

If you couldn't customize anything most video games wouldn't last a week.

EDIT: I'm the 4th, my lucky number.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Lawl at you. If you dont like Melee than you must not like Smash Bros cause it only added 100x of awesomeness to the 64 version which was ownage just by itself, and if you dont like Smash Bros. gtfu.

CHUCK FALCON OWNS YOU! (Ill color him later, drew him last night hoping for a Captain Falcon Update)
Did you know There is no hair under C.Falcon's helm? Only another Knee!

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
Brawl is soing good so far... A few assist trophies ticked me off, but hey, their trophies! Personally, there is nothing they could really do to kill this game for me now, except maybe ditching Luigi, wich wont happen. It's SUPER Smash BROS. Who does that imply is the main star?

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
Complaint: 3 minutes of video recording.
Complaint: February release.
Complaint: The concern for laggy Wi-Fi play.

LOVE: Dedede in Brawl
LOVE: Sonic in Brawl
LOVE: Video recording
LOVE: Wi-Fi play
LOVE: Bridge of Eldin.

lucario_user

Smash Ace
no. its common knowledge combined with my brain power. we haven't had a veteran in months. theres 12 veterans. 2 weeks ago,sonic. this week, DDD. in 2 more weeks, ???. that makes 12 newcomers. a balanced screen. next week is character moveset related. in 3 weeks, dont be expecting any newcomers. its just an avanced common theory. honestly. remember. i, lucario_user, called it

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
sonic and snake are unlocks but we declared them to try to save our butts.
snake=halo 3
sonic=pushing back the release date
Snake = Halo 3? What do you mean?

Sonic = Pushing Back release? Umm no. release was Pushed back because their adding to the game and trying to fix up the online.

Also, He said a while back that unlockable characters will not be updates, with the exept the 3 3rd party characters. Now, Im not sure if they changed this, beucas having this many charcters (-2) would be a hell-of-alot of a starting list. Plus, we have like 3 months, ALOT of time to show more characters. Unlockable or not.

Top Bottom