• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Brawl+ Video Thread *UPDATED 2-24 =47 new vids=*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Needs more Charizard. I've seen 2 up to date. Are there any problems with Charizard at the moment? I want to main him.

Revven

FrankerZ
Characters without vids. We need some

Boweser
Game & Watch
Ivysaur
Ice climbers
Jigglypuff
Olimar
Pikachu
ROB---SMK put one up but it isn't in OP yet.
I have videos of these two, actually, even one that has them fighting each other. I've got like 6 uploaded of Jiggs vs CF. and one uploaded of Jiggs vs. Olimar and Jiggs vs. DDD. I'm surprised you didn't see them >_>.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
I have videos of these two, actually, even one that has them fighting each other. I've got like 6 uploaded of Jiggs vs CF. and one uploaded of Jiggs vs. Olimar and Jiggs vs. DDD. I'm surprised you didn't see them >_>.

LOL your right, How did I miss those :ohwell: hmmm.....

anyways, still need bowser ivy IC Pika and GW up

I've been playing lots of these characters against Finnz so I hope he will put some of them up.

Revven

FrankerZ
i mean i like brawl and brawl+..its jus that brawl+ is easier to punish campers...to me atleast
Well, that's what jump started this project more than anything, to buff the offense and nerf the defense so they're equal in terms of countering each other. We're still actually working on that balance, but, right now camping isn't very viable anymore (which is a good thing). The problem with Brawl was its huge defense stuff, that's why everything you see is mostly buffs to defense in that game (ledgestalling for example). It is much harder to do any of that in this game because we've made it so the offense can actually put a stop to that stuff.

Anyway, this isn't the thread for discussion, use the Code Agenda thread for B+ discussion (for now).

speeding sonic

Smash Apprentice
Well, that's what jump started this project more than anything, to buff the offense and nerf the defense so they're equal in terms of countering each other. We're still actually working on that balance, but, right now camping isn't very viable anymore (which is a good thing). The problem with Brawl was its huge defense stuff, that's why everything you see is mostly buffs to defense in that game (ledgestalling for example). It is much harder to do any of that in this game because we've made it so the offense can actually put a stop to that stuff.

Anyway, this isn't the thread for discussion, use the Code Agenda thread for B+ discussion (for now).
k, i hav some vids of me playing beta 3.2the recent one..is it ok for me to post more of my vids?

dinhotheone

Smash Apprentice
this isnt me but this guy is the best ive seen. also some good vareity of characters and idk if its unrepresentative but he has new vids today. meaning i think he pumps out vids fairly frequently. anyway, hes by far the best player ive seen. if you guys want to see a variety of characters (a bit heavy on ivysaur) with a recent code set and in the hands of a skilled player check out cape's channel.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheCape&view=videos

edit: ok

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
Guys, I need help.

I have a few matches that I want to upload. Problem is that the raw file is in vob format, which windows movie maker doesn't recognize. Whenever I try to compress it into something WMM will recognize, there's a fuzziness around the characters whenever they get hit. Can anyone direct me to e free video converter that doesn't fall prey to this odd problem?

shanus

Smash Hero
Later today I'll upload matches of falcon, squirtle, fox, ivy, ROB, diddy, DK, wolf and more

OK'Ssuka?

Smash Cadet
Who are we missing good matches from? I'll play em sometime here soon and load it up.
There is only one match of Luigi in the latest codeset.
Lucas has not seen much love, nor has Ness seen much action in the latest codeset.
Marth and Meta Knight seem to be avoided with the latest codeset for some reason...
R.O.B. and Pit aren't seeing much action either...
Not much on Snake or Yoshi for the latest codesets...

These are some suggestions, based on the list in the front page.

The Cape

Smash Master
I am taking requests.

Naka plays Sheik, Samus, and Kirby mostly. Bit of Bowser and Fox.

I play everyone except ICers.

Who do you want to see in gameplay? I can put up some matches with the chars that are suggested.

OK'Ssuka?

Smash Cadet
@ The Cape:

If it isn't too much to ask, would you be able to display Ness' Dair > PKT1 > Tailwhip (x2) > PKT2 combo?

Or just a few matches showcasing how well Ness fares in the Brawl+ environment?

Also, would anyone be so kind as to test out Peach's supposed dthrow chaingrab? If I recall correctly, someone had made a complaint that Peach's dthrow is too good.

Also MK and Snake vids would be awesome.

Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom