• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Brooklyknights Thread NOW WITH VIDS ON FIRST PAGE!

D1

Banned via Administration
Any smashers that reside in the Bklyn area that smash?

Post up so we could have some gaming sessions...I'm free on:

Monday-Friday as long as its before 6pm (work/church/random activities -_-)

Saturday always off from work

Sunday=Church till 11:30am free till 6pm when I got work -_-.

Any smashers free around any of those times that live in Bklyn?

Post up! I'm forever bored and forever outta practice cuz of lack of practice *dies*.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
hey d1. my names benny and ive heard some good **** about u. i would like to play u sometime i normally play at my friends house on like the border of brooklyn and queens but ill go to brooklyn if u want. umm im free tuesdays thursdays and fridays if u want to play but tomorrow im goin to the biweekly. we played at the gauntlet but i would like to play u again cuz i played really bad. i play with KF alot( im not as good as them but im getting there!) so hit me up on a pm if u wanna play soometime

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
im pretty sure it was u but it was casuals. i used falco and jiggs THAT day and my smash name is Blast but i used Benny at the tourney we didnt introduce ourselves so i doubt u know my name but i think someone called u while we were playin so thats how i know ur name. anyway pm me if u wanna play

D1

Well...um I'll be free Thursday I believe...pm me for details on directions...I live in Canarsie

D1

Hoyo, JC (Crismas), and Jumpman are so much fun to play w/ I'm contemplating adding them to the crew...they've got mucho potential points.

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
Thats kool you could add them i think ive played jumpman at Vs Harlem tourney that was a while back, if there intrested you can add them to the crew thatd be kool.

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
I live in the brooklyn area, Bedford avenue. If anyone wants to come train with me PM me.
im good trust me ;-)

L train to bedford avenue THAT SIMPLE.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
No offense to Silven (like, my best friend in the smash community *gay gay gay*), but I beat him consistently enough to be at 2nd. I'm not sure if he's in the crew, even. I just don't know how we'll be able to all be in the same room unless a smashfest is made. Anyways, I've never seen JC/Hoyo/Jumpman. :( Who are they? I've been to over 13 tournaments and haven't heard of them.

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
Yo stars we have put u in second since u rest ur case. yeah and we rreally have to set up a smashfest soon aright cya at the bi weekly.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
starz JC is at all the biweekly's thats alex's girlfriend and hoyo is the marth player she hangs out with and jumpman is the mario that is always with JC if im not mistaken. great players they might not be but they do have mucho potential points

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
starz JC is at all the biweekly's thats alex's girlfriend and hoyo is the marth player she hangs out with and jumpman is the mario that is always with JC if im not mistaken. great players they might not be but they do have mucho potential points
I've seen Hoyo and JC team before, but as for Jumpman, I still don't know who he is. But yeah, definitely they should apply. ;O

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
In the front page, you guys made a mistake.... it says PC Christopher where it should say my name, TAG (or my new name Light cuz Death Note is awesome lol), teamed with D1. but ur mistake makes sense since I have been called PC Jr. by many ppl....

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
lol I know he did I was just saying! so ohhh take that !! u quit life and smash hahaha

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
the guy that got hit by a car pretended like nothing happened and did not cry like you just said.....NOOB! quit smash and life! lol

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
Alright. brooklyknights we are finally coming upon the day that we will have are own very first Smashfest:) . Ok so were planning this on march 16 friday so if thats ok wit u guys let us know. The problem is we cant have it at our house because of retardidness, so D1 is it okay if we just have at your house? PM me or my bro or w/e and let us know if that day is good for u guys and let us know if we can do it at urs D1.

Oh yeah good stuff at cat3 in teams (whod u team wit by the way?). and i kno u couldve done better in singles but its all good sonnn.:)

Oh yeah have u seen this thread http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2186904#post2186904 its hot and amazing!;) ! ROFL

Official Brooklyknightz Smash Fest March 17th

Official Brooklyknightz smashfest

Time -

Place - D1s? or if not tonys, small place... well see.

Schedule - Arrivals - 3:00 pm - whatever.

some plans-

the matches will be taped. and uploaded, so our crew will have some videos up. People need to see d1s yoshi. :chuckle:
so everyone should come. silven. if you come, you guys can make part 3 of fake wes and ken.

we also have to have pools, where everyone plays each other a certain amount of times. to see how we rank within our crew and we can have an official list.

and thats basically it

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
ooh ooh ooh i wanna go! ya should let me go cuz i suck and i wanna play against ya! ( i was that falco that played kashan at the last weekly).
ive been tryin to play d1 for the longest to see how i compare now to how i played at gauntlet (im sure it was d1 now that i saw him again at the weekly).
starz ive never played u so i wanna play u at this weekly if u go! how the hell do u do so many shdl? i hate u for being so good at it.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
ooh ooh ooh i wanna go! ya should let me go cuz i suck and i wanna play against ya! ( i was that falco that played kashan at the last weekly).
ive been tryin to play d1 for the longest to see how i compare now to how i played at gauntlet (im sure it was d1 now that i saw him again at the weekly).
starz ive never played u so i wanna play u at this weekly if u go! how the hell do u do so many shdl? i hate u for being so good at it.
I'm definitely going. I'll show you how I SHDL whenever I see you. It's not that hard as long as you use slide input. I'm not sure what you look like though, so call me out when you see me.

D1

Um...seems like I'm attending a TSA Biweekly on that date...no can do my comrades...you'll have to have this w/o me. I'm too busy trying to attend as many tournies as I can outta state so I could level up.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Um...seems like I'm attending a TSA Biweekly on that date...no can do my comrades...you'll have to have this w/o me. I'm too busy trying to attend as many tournies as I can outta state so I could level up.
Ohhh you are? You should come with me and Alex cause we're going too :D

Top Bottom