• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Code Q&A + Requests

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
what do you mean, effects? Like red pikachu thunder? mewtwo like aura?

you have to get those, and put them each character's folder, and name them Fit(Character name).pac.

Use the textures without ISO hacking thread for help.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
can't you download them all then in codemanager choose the ones you want enabled?
I don't have code manager (I think) I just manage my codes from the computer, and I don't have a lot.

I don't want textures, or custom music right now. I have the two textures I want already. All I want is unlimited replays, so I can continue to use only one SD card for all my needs. Tags in replays would also be helpful to me, because I have a lot of replays.

There are a couple other treats I'd like (unrestricted pause, and I'm debating colored shields), but I like the default CSS the best, and while no tripping is a part of Balanced Brawl, I don't want it on my default.

So basically, I just need to know where I can go to download unlimited replays (the hack that lets you have more than 1000 replays on your SD Card), the unrestricted replay hack (which allows you to save replays over 3 minutes) and the tags in replays hack (the hack that allows you to see the tags when you watch the replays).

Those three are the ones I need desperately. Please directly me to how I can get them. I have my SD card. My Wii is hacked. I have homebrew, I just need to know where to get the files and what folders to put them in.

codfish92

Smash Ace
Denver Colorado: wishing it was never summer.
I don't have code manager (I think) I just manage my codes from the computer, and I don't have a lot.

I don't want textures, or custom music right now. I have the two textures I want already. All I want is unlimited replays, so I can continue to use only one SD card for all my needs. Tags in replays would also be helpful to me, because I have a lot of replays.

There are a couple other treats I'd like (unrestricted pause, and I'm debating colored shields), but I like the default CSS the best, and while no tripping is a part of Balanced Brawl, I don't want it on my default.

So basically, I just need to know where I can go to download unlimited replays (the hack that lets you have more than 1000 replays on your SD Card), the unrestricted replay hack (which allows you to save replays over 3 minutes) and the tags in replays hack (the hack that allows you to see the tags when you watch the replays).

Those three are the ones I need desperately. Please directly me to how I can get them. I have my SD card. My Wii is hacked. I have homebrew, I just need to know where to get the files and what folders to put them in.
if you mean "download" as in those codes are already in a .gct, good luck

if you meab "download" as in finding the codes and putting them in text form, i would check your regions corresponding code thread. if your NSTC U. it might be on the second or third page.(it's by melee master btw) that thread will have all the codes your looking for.

Jocky

Smash Cadet
I hope that helps Pierce :]

Unrestricted Pause Camera [Link, original Y.S.]
040A7D60 4E800020
04109D88 38800001

Unrestricted Replay Camera [FireC, original Y.S.]
0409E934 60000000
0409E93C 60000000
0409E9AC FC201890
0409E9B8 FC600090
0409E9BC FC000890
0409E9C8 FC001890

Save Tags in Replays v3 [Y.S.]
0404B140 38A00000

Allow More Than 1000 Replays/Stages/Snapshots [brkirch]
040C464C 48000184

Allow Replays Longer Than Three Minutes [brkirch]
040E5DE8 60000000
04953184 60000000
04953224 60000000

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
This might have been touched upon before, but has there been any sort of official tier list made for Brawl+ and/or Balanced Brawl? I'm just curious to see where my mains and secondaries have ended up.

Jocky

Smash Cadet
I highly doubt it RR
Not gonna happen, at least for who knows how long

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
so you have the files in the "copy these into your system folder" in the systems folder. if you have a pc with xp it should be system 32. idk about vista.
Yes. But I may know what the prob is, was I supposed to extract the A01.brstm that I downloaded? Or do I do anything special with the .wav that I created through GoldWave? Which is the song that I want to transfer to brstm.

codfish92

Smash Ace
Yes. But I may know what the prob is, was I supposed to extract the A01.brstm that I downloaded? Or do I do anything special with the .wav that I created through GoldWave? Which is the song that I want to transfer to brstm.
you have to extract the brstm

you have to save your wav as a PCM signed 16-byte mono(if your doing stereo, you have to save each channel as PCM signed 16 byte mono)

Does anyone know if there's a "Hold L for Solo Climber" code?
you can use the hold shield for giga and company code to get SoPo and SoNa

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
you have to extract the brstm

you have to save your wav as a PCM signed 16-byte mono(if your doing stereo, you have to save each channel as PCM signed 16 byte mono)

I did this ^^.
You can't extract it, there are no archives in it.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
It's named A01.brstm and it's in the original songs folder... The prompt still doesn't say "Press enter."

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
I extracted everything into a folder I made named ssbb in C, and start isn't in a folder.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Is it possible to make sonic's hair stand up like in super sonic mode? If it is, I have a request coming.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
are you sure you put the system files in your system folder?

if the tool is saying nothing(or the all rights reserved thing), let it run for like 5 min. then check back on it
I'm getting desperate, do I put a space between A and the name? And do I put .brstm after the name? Or just A01?

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Aw... And I know it's not possile to make super sonic normal so....... i'm bumed now :(

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Can someone, who is fairly adept at PSA make a tutorial for editing characters. Like make a basic character change, and use that as a general tutorial for those who need physical step by step examples, in order to get used to the program?

TsuKiyoMe

Smash Journeyman
So I asked before but didn't get too much help:

Removing ZSS's Paralyzer...is it possible? If so, how?

I want to remove it entirely from the character, idle stance and attacks.
I was told that changing the flags on hitboxes can remove it. If so, what do I change the flags to?

What do you do to remove it from animations that have no hitboxes programed into them?

NNID
Budget_Player
Is there anywhere I can look for a full frame data on... everything?

For right now, how long does a person spend in lag (before they can roll or get up) after a slip off of a banana or an attack like DK's or Zelda's Dtilt? Does this vary from character to character?

codfish92

Smash Ace
what region do you need the free camera code

I'm getting desperate, do I put a space between A and the name? And do I put .brstm after the name? Or just A01?
no space, it should just stay A01. you don't have to put the extension.

step 1. A for mono
2. type A01 for orginal song(A has to be capital. no extension)
3. replace the wavs it makes with your own after it says "press enter after editing wavs"

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Screw it, it's not working and I'm not gonna give up my life to make custom music <.<

Now for a real question! Anyone know the codes for being able to use taunt comments off of Wi-Fi?

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
My country is going to screw itself over. **** Prez <.<

I know there are codes out there for PAL, just not where, sorry lol.

Top Bottom