• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Code Q&A + Requests

Grahf

Smash Apprentice
Out of curiosity...is there an app that someone created to randomly assign different brtsm , CSP's, stage textures, and character textures to your SD card with the click of a button? To always mix it up etc without spending HOURS re-assigning everything?

I've been really thinking about if someone made this before I came here to ask...I'd love if someone made it if something like this isn't available.

One click and it randomly injects different textures / music etc into your SD card from the huge stock of extra textures / music you have in stock on your PC for a fresh new look to everything without all the time put into re-doing it.

Would anyone be willing to make this lolz.

inb4flames

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
and @BowserKing: You may have replaced the PSA file for Bowser by accident.
That's the Fit_____.Pac files under fighter right? Then yes I'm pretty sure I replaced those.

Do I need them and if so can I just copy and paste them into the folder without anything happening to the textures?

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
um...fit(character).pac files aren't textures. those are fit(character)##.pcs or pac. fit(character).pac 's are character hacks. The latest brawl codeset uses them.

Teh Future

Smash Master
I used to have a code that changed franklin badges into CDs, but I deleted it :( Sorry.

Still, I THINK that it was inside of a folder from UTD Zacs music swap program:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=221814&highlight=custom+music

So if you want you can download that and see if its in a folder called "Put these files directly on your SD card"

If its not in there then I dont know where I got it. Hope that helps.

Question: Custom loading screens? I've asked this before but no one answered.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
custom loading screens go in

private/wii/APP/RSBE/pf/menu/strap/ and call it StrapEn.pac.

how to make them? I have no idea.

GolfDude

Smash Rookie
what do i need to change in the custom random code to keep the pokemon from being picked at random..

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
I know this has probably been asked before, but does the B+ 5.0 codeset come with smash stack?

I was wondering because it said the game would freeze if I had any custom stages on my Wii/SD card.

If this is true, what do I do to disable it?

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I have no idea what smashstack is, but no.

the no homebrew hack is built in to the hack.

you have to remove the no custom stages code from the gct.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
There is a Brawl+ install package for use with Smash Stack. The 'Disable Custom Stages' code is applied in the No-Homebrew RSBE01.gct to make Brawl+ fully compatible. You can also use the regular codeset, but you would have to remove your sd card, delete smash stack, and place it back in your wii. Disabling custom stages is the no-hassle approach.

patoons

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Patoons
how about rewinding replays?? is that possible?

also, is there a code that shows who your opponent is selecting on CSS during wifi??

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
There is a Brawl+ install package for use with Smash Stack. The 'Disable Custom Stages' code is applied in the No-Homebrew RSBE01.gct to make Brawl+ fully compatible. You can also use the regular codeset, but you would have to remove your sd card, delete smash stack, and place it back in your wii. Disabling custom stages is the no-hassle approach.
So, what you're saying is that all I have to do is remove RSBE01.gct from the list of files? Will that screw up anything within B+?

I don't have Smash Stack by the way.

EDIT: That was a stupid question. What do you use to open gct files and edit them?

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
no. RSBE01.gct is all of the codes. you have to edit the text file form of it and remove the Disable custom stages code.

OR, just don't use custom stages.

the OP of this thread has a guide by me on how to set up GCT's.

www.brawlplus.net

you can find the text file there somewhere.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
The text file form of the document displays garbage.

There's probably something I'm not doing right.

EDIT: Never mind. I get what you meant.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
I checked the .txt and there is no Disable Custom Stages code.

It said on the site that the game would freeze if I went to Stage Builder, so I want to know how to disable the program that allows the boot.elf to be loaded through Stage Builder so that this doesn't happen.

DaButcher

Smash Cadet
I've heard of a codeset for download called Brawl X but I can't find it. It has the improved character selection screen, unlimited replays, matrix camera, and no tripping. I've been told it's here. Can anyone send a link?

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Does anyone have the link to the entire brawl partition? I want to say, edit, metaknight's 3rd color texture, but I can't find the original for it. I know there is a link to the entire brawl data partition thingy.

Can someone please link me to it?

herof time

Smash Rookie
Is there a code that will unlock all target tests? I'm trying to unlock all music on a single-layer backup of the game and thus can not earn higher levels of target test as I can not complete Classic without the game freezing. If coders are too slack, I'll just chicken out and download a save file...

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Zodiark

Smash Apprentice
Hi ,

I'm looking for a tier list order code with sheik , charizard , squirtle , ivysaur , zss indivuduals

I can't go on the research fonction , it don't works .

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
1. There isn't a tier list....

2. um...you can't capitalize words I don't think, and you can't use too common words or too obscure words.

For example, you can't just type in "I", because it is too common of a word. You also couldn't type in "xanthosis", because that is too obscure of a word.

And Gamingblack, thank you :D

freezinboi280

Smash Cadet
Ok so this is the code for choosing which pokemon appears out of the pokeballs:

4A000000 90180F08
14000050 XXXXXXXX
E0000000 80008000

but my question is, how would you make it so that more than one pokemon shows up, but you get to choose which pokemon's are possible to show up? (in this code, you replace the "XXXXXXXX" with the pokemon's number.

bmaster77

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bobatapioca
Can someone post up their codeset .gct file

that contains:

Custom Music
Textures
Custom Shields
Custom Character Select Screen (Brawl+ look)
Custom Camera
Unlimited Replay
Preset Rules (3stock etc.)

Thanks!

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Been screwing around with some really old codes, and found this:

Sub-Stage Select (Target Test-Random) [spunit262]
0410FE14 4BF2FD51
C210FE18 00000009
887F0000 3403FFFF
40800028 9421FFF0
3C0040A0 90010008
C0010008 FC010032
FC00001C D8010008
8001000C 38210010
981F0000 54002E34
981FFFF2 3C60FF00
38032712 00000000

My question is: how does it work?

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Anyone know how to play Brawl+ directly from a downloaded version? I mean I dled it to my HDD (I have he game legally first don't worry) and I made it a channel I'd like it to start B+ IMMEDIATELY I could care less if I could ever access vbrawl through it.
Thanks.

Grahf

Smash Apprentice
How do you get the Brawl+ channel

Do you still need your SD card? Or can you save the entire code / pacs on system memory?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
You still need an SD card for the B+ channel.

And I wish someone made a code that automatically and without question saved every replay after the match instead of manually. :V

ShiroiKen

Smash Apprentice
Hi,

I'm searching for a code to speed up the game. I found it in PAL, but it's quite difficult to find it for NTSC-U.

This is the PAL version:

Code:
upward speed modifier [the paprika killer]
0463D0E0 XXXXXXXX
Thanks.

Grahf

Smash Apprentice
I've got this dumb problem with my Wii now:

I can't turn it on while my SD card is inside of it....the screen just stays pitch black. I had this problem a week ago because Bootmii would turn pitch black if I tried clicking the Open Homebrew through Bootmii so I ended up removing bootmii from my SD card and all was well.

Fast forward to this week and the problem has spread past bootmii. I can't turn on my Wii and have it show ANYTHING at all (just pitch dark black when I startup).

I can however...take out my SD card and then turn on my Wii just fine and dandy to play whatever I want...and even open my Homebrew. Which led me to doing that before shoving in my SD card after it all starts up....but when I load GeckoOS to turn on my Brawl+ I get a Fatal Error and it says something about a Code Dump on the last paragraph of the jargon with numbers below it.

I can't turn on my Wii with my SD card anymore...and I can no longer load Brawl+

Lately Brawl+ has been giving me a pain in the *** non-stop about everything lately. Including the game randomly freezing and crud.

My Wii is 4.1U
My Homebrew channel is 1.9.2b I think (I just downloaded I think a version off of the Homebrew Update Channel thingy...which actually caused the fatal errors I believe)

Bootmii is off since it was being weak sauce also but the same problem has now spread over the time span of a week.

Hope that was enough information to get some answers here.

Top Bottom