• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Darth Maul charactar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Wire

Smash Cadet
I live in a place called socorro which in spanish
It doesent have to be Maul thats just my favorite if they do put someone from Star Wars they would put a star like Vader or Obi. And dont go saying that would be to gorey with hands flying everywhere they already have a lazer sword on the game and it doesent slice thru people and what about Link he has a sword. MAUL FOR BRAWL!!!

skullkidd

Smash Ace
star wars characters can't be in super smash bros, because they didn't originate in video games.

and bowser is a turtle

Vali

Smash Ace
Actually he's more of a tortoise. Turtles are amphibious with flippers.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I don't know what's worse, the fact you made this thread or the fact that you made it 3 times.

As pointed out, characters whose origins aren't in video games aren't eligible for brawl in any shape or form. The closest you're going to get to star wars action is the beam sword.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
I dunno though, the force is pretty tough. I'm pretty sure he'd be Sith tier for sure.

EggBomb

Smash Apprentice
Uhm, wasn't James Bond on one of Sakurai's Polls? He didn't originate in a Videogame and his prox mine is the MSB we all know and love.

D

Deleted member

James Bond was in Goldeneye 64, IMHO the best FPS of all time.

But dude, please stop with the topics! There's more deserving topics on the next page!

Shuma

Smash Hero
Why don't you go make a thread asking for Sora and Naruto? and stop polluting the good threads.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Koopa=Cartoon Turtle.

It's like saying Bugs bunny is not a bunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom