• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Official Favorite Hair Color Thread-

Which one is your fave?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

I don't think I have a favorite hair color...

I guess blonde and light brown?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Naturally the only black haired people would be those of Asian or European ancestors.

:I If this was an animu thread I'd say blue.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
dear Mike G, I was at work last night (grocery store) and three super hot red heads walked in within like 10 minutes of each other. I named the amount of sexual tension that built up inside my trousers "the Mike G funk" in honor of you.

I welcome an infraction for this.

Purple

Hi guys!
I chose red because I knew at least Mike G would be on the vote with me.

dear Mike G, I was at work last night (grocery store) and three super hot red heads walked in within like 10 minutes of each other. I named the amount of sexual tension that built up inside my trousers "the Mike G funk" in honor of you.

I welcome an infraction for this.
This really isn't that bad of a post, you know that right?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Dark brown seems to be my thing, though I don't have any great preference.

I tend to really dislike it when people dye their hair to other natural colors. Almost always looks weird to me. Many of the unnatural colors don't look good, either--Pink, purple, and blue are fine, but only in moderation.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
OK so:

3, Ant1, BBQ°, Beanman, Caleb Wolfbrand, KOkingpin, Master Raven, Mota, Proteus, Roxy, TKbro, yoshiiscool, ~Twitch~

qre pretty cool people. I can see myself being great friends with them :)

Top Bottom