• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official G6 monthlies results and video thread!

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Basically I wanna formerly say that the bracket was indeed bad, but I did the best I could I TRIED REALLY HARD.

but.. i mean, when people start saying it was rigged, that DOES bring my character into question.

So yeah, Im sorry it didnt work out for some, My number 1 priority was to make sure everyone had fun at my tournament, im sorry to let you guys down.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Basically I wanna formerly say that the bracket was indeed bad, but I did the best I could I TRIED REALLY HARD.

but.. i mean, when people start saying it was rigged, that DOES bring my character into question.

So yeah, Im sorry it didnt work out for some, My number 1 priority was to make sure everyone had fun at my tournament, im sorry to let you guys down.
lol relax its all good i had a blast regardless i think everyone had fun just getting experience from OOS and such

even tho i was like one of the people being like "Rigged Bracket: The Return of NC Echo"

but just joking its doesnt matter great tourney Snap cant wait for the next one <3

lord karn

Smash Master
No, he's definitely not...

Kevin
Yay
Dop
Lozr
Cam

top 5 NC
I'd currently put twitch above cam.

Also, I beat ali at this, and dj beat him some other time. Ali is a really smart player but he's out of practice. I wouldn't be surprised if he did surpass cam/twitch though. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if he beat dop.

Foxy

Smash Master
I'd currently put twitch above cam.

Also, I beat ali at this, and dj beat him some other time. Ali is a really smart player but he's out of practice. I wouldn't be surprised if he did surpass cam/twitch though. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if he beat dop.
thats weird

you lost way worse to cam than twitch

you are just denying it

(so they don't get as much gold/xp)

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I told brawl they were in charge of recording their own stuff, just like melee was

Its not my responsibility.

edit; but what brawl was recorded was recorded by a fellow named esser, I dont know his youtube channel, or if he has uploaded them, but he hangs out with uncle a lot.

DRN

Smash Lord
Ok, I asked him just now and he said he'll check what exactly he has. He'll get back to me.
Yea ask if he has any sets w/ a dude whos playing zss/mk. I should be practically the only zss on there if its from the laptop that was hooked up to micaelis' wii.

Top Bottom