• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Glitch & Secrets Topic

WaterTails

Smash Lord
mrsandman said:
go to google images, and type in toadselectfinishfinal.jpg. it will show you a picture of toad on the character select screen! of course, it looks kind of fake. i cant paste it on this cause i dunno how. on the cheat website, it says you have to beat classic or adventure and then when the credits come up, u have to shoot all of them. i dont think thats possible
Four things---

One: I thing it is darn near to shoot all the credits, I mean, what are there, like 200?

eleventy: That has been proven fake, I think on Detstar

applesauce- Did you need to double post? please delete one of them.

plasmawisp6633

Smash Journeyman
ok, i've searched this whole thread for instructions on the Black Hole Glitch, and i can't find any. I have seen the video of it being done, and i'm still kinda clueless on how to do it. Can anyone give WORDED instructions on how to do this awesome glitch? I wanna impress some people.

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
i dont know how this happened but i was fighting my friends samus in corneria and i was fox, for some reason i went through the middle of the stage.

REØ

Smash Lord
WaterTails said:
Four things---

One: I thing it is darn near to shoot all the credits, I mean, what are there, like 200?

eleventy: That has been proven fake, I think on Detstar

applesauce- Did you need to double post? please delete one of them.
There are 190 credits, and also it is possible just extremely difficult

It is definetly fake

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Easy glitch to do: "Slutty Peach"

1.Training mode, any stage, 1/4 speed.
2.Spam any jumping button as fast as possible.
Peach won't leave the ground and it will seem like if she was humping the ground.
Pretty funny.

If you have fast fingers you can do it at 1x speed.

I just discovered that Yoshi can do it too. But you gotta jump faster.

..........later

REØ

Smash Lord
krazyzyko said:
Easy glitch to do: "Slutty Peach"

1.Training mode, any stage, 1/4 speed.
2.Spam ny jumping button as fast as possible.
Peach won't leave the ground and it will seem like if she was humping the ground.
Pretty funny.

If you have fast fingers you can do it at 1x speed.

..........later
lol sounds fun i've got to try this

Sudoku G. Chess

Smash Rookie
plasmawisp6633 said:
ok, i've searched this whole thread for instructions on the Black Hole Glitch, and i can't find any. I have seen the video of it being done, and i'm still kinda clueless on how to do it. Can anyone give WORDED instructions on how to do this awesome glitch? I wanna impress some people.
There's a page on gamefaqs.com about how to do it.

What I would like to know about is WHY it works.

Dominatorsheik

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but when you place a few Bomb-ombs (1-5) Under a Pichu, and do your A+Down Move, you dont take any damage and dont go flying. I Think its a glitch.

Hunted0ne

Smash Rookie
Black Hole Glitch:
Use Fox, Falco, Peach, and another character (fox and the other character on the same team)
Select Hyrule
Make sure the only item you can get in the super scope
Get infinite super scope (fire 15 normal shots, then charge twice and have someone hit you)
then have falco stand on the platform in the middle and fox stand oppsite him, have other character stand behind fox and start shooting.
Fox and Falco both turn on shine
Keep shooting, have peach get below and start throwing turnips into the middle
Keep doing that, after a while the person can stop shooting. Now in the middle are turnips floating in a bunch of shots of superscope.

You can then try and jump in, its kind of hard though

Vegard

Smash Lord

polymorf

Smash Rookie
New Online RPG([R]ole [P]laying [G]ame) -Giperboreya
In this game you can find: many magic spells, many monsters, lot's of online players, also many locations where you can find something interesting for you. However this game also has good grafic. And in this game you will find beautiful nature and more things what you can't find in others online browser games with so small client.Here you can quickly level up and be the strongest...
As all RPG games have - clan system(If you make a clan you will have a clan spirit.)
Also -Giperboreya has : Good Admins, many items, many places for leveling up... Don't wait join us and be the one of us.....
All you need is:
To play this game you need to download game client(5.61Mb) from official gamesite - www.polymorf.ru
Godd luck in the playing process.

xenero

Smash Apprentice
Gravity Defying Turnips:
Just get two peaches, have them both pick turnips, get close enough and throw them both at the same time. The collision bubbles and the rebounds of the turnips will cause them to keep going upwards.

pluf6489

Smash Rookie
Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4j5QDZHfVk

Player 1: ICs
Player2: Mewtwo
Player3: Fox
Player4: CF
Item: Redshell
Stage: Hyrule Temple

Go pick up a red shell, and use Fox’ shine to reflect it five times. Then let it hit Captain Falcon until his percentage rate has grown up to about 800%. Use Mewtwo with his forward + b on a red shell five times, then do it on both CF and the red shell. Now, CF is supposed to stuck with Mewtwo. Grab Fox with Mewtwo and downthrow him, Fox should be frozen by now. Move Mewtwo closer to the wall, and finally: downthrow Mewtwo with ICs.

Now you should’ve performed the glitch properly.

/Cred to Acherontic for translating the guide.
Go ronachetic ;D

REJ-

Smash Cadet
LUIGI LADDER ver. 2

I'm assuming that someone already posted the Luigi Ladder in this thread (2 luigi's using b-up to climb up the air infinitely until someone hit's the top and dies)

If you do this in Tiny Melee mode, you can go up infinitely without KO'ing yourself. had this going for 5-10 once on Final Destination, and never hit the top. You only stop when you feel like coming back down, or when the 2 Luigi's de-synch and fall back. When they do fall, it takes a long time to get back to the level.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Okay, I'm not sure if these have already been mentioned, but oh well.

G&W can ^B through the Corneria's neck. Get on the cannons and double-jump as high as you can into the crook and ^B. He should go right through it. I didn't discover this one.

I don't know how this happens or any details, but it's happened to me twice. SOMEhow, a character can fall through the middle of the huge spinning rock in Brinstar. They just fall strait down and pop out the other side.

cba

Smash Master
LUIGI LADDER ver. 2

I'm assuming that someone already posted the Luigi Ladder in this thread (2 luigi's using b-up to climb up the air infinitely until someone hit's the top and dies)

If you do this in Tiny Melee mode, you can go up infinitely without KO'ing yourself. had this going for 5-10 once on Final Destination, and never hit the top. You only stop when you feel like coming back down, or when the 2 Luigi's de-synch and fall back. When they do fall, it takes a long time to get back to the level.
i agree with this (cause ive done it)

drago980

Smash Apprentice
i not sure this has already been posted becuase i didnt look through all the pages.
theres a glitch with link when as soon as he shoots the arrow, pause the game. it will appear as if hes holding the bow backwards

Chunkyturd007

Smash Rookie
I dont know if this has been posted, but im not going to look through 36 pages :p

Maybe its my game but Pick Samus and have your opponent as Ganondorf (i only used Ganondorf for this, i dont know if it will work with anypne else.

Any speed is alright, but its easier in slo-mo. Go close to Ganondorf, have him face you. Now, jump. Can be a short-hop or a full jump, and right before you land, use your grapple beam. Has to be in the time in which it actually fully extends but samus lands right after, the grapple beam will just go right through the body without damaging him at all. :O.

Not interesting but i guess its a glitch :p.

CDorrian

Smash Apprentice
I found one, but couldn't see it in this thraed

1) Choose IC for player one and anybody else for the partner in training mode.

2) Spawn 2 super scopes and recreate the Infinite Ammo glitch for both IC.

3) Now proceed to shoot, and look at the "Damage" Box.

Result) If done right, it shouldn't register any of the shots as hits.

madskillz

Smash Cadet
I have one, I know i brought it up before, but:

If you stand on the edge of almost any stage, and grab a character and throw them down, they would fly straight down to their deaths.

On FD, you can have Falco punch the opponent to set up a dthrow, depending on who the other character is, you would either have to face towards the middle of the stage, or to the outsides of the stage. They have no way of getting back up.

The only ones not affected by it are DK, Bowser, Jigglypuff, and I think Fox. The only way it would work would be facing against a very active opponent, not just one who stands there motionless (I think that DI has a role in the glitch).

It's great for instant kills.

dark-war-cloud

Smash Journeyman
i just found 2 weird glitches which have probably been found and posted but i cant look through all the pages
go to training mode and pick peach for human and link for computer, at hte start menu pick hammer and drop one out... keep grabbing hammers untill a head falls off, grab the hammer head and throw it at link while he is facing you... the hammer hits his sheild the freezes for a second then it flies off the screen!
go to training mode with 2 links... have link pull out a bomb and get as close as possible to him, jump and and as soon as you jump press z, the bomb should fall right on his shield, and then levitate him for about 3 seconds, then it explodes on him

Bombco101

Smash Journeyman
I didn't read any others so I don't know if this is here BUT...

Infinite ammo with the super scope:

1. Shoot 15 small shots(A,A,A,A,A)
2. Shoot two fully charged shots.
3. Charge up a shot but have someone hit you.
4. You should have infinite ammo until you die.

drago980

Smash Apprentice
nice one bombco i gota try that. back on topic.
i found several secrects(hence the title).
1.some characters such as young link close their eyes when they are shooting a superscope multiple time.
2.if you walk too far off the mushroom kingdom arena you'll die. there are large warning signs posted there if you pause and bring the cam at an angle.
3.this is actually a trophy secret. if you view roys trophy he has a sword sheath. but during gameplay his sheath is not there. wierd, no?
4. this detail takes place at onett. when the warning sign comes up at the bottom of the screen pause it when a black car comes. the car will have RUNAWAY printed on it.
5.this is more like a glitch. when bowserperforms his down throw near an edge. the opponent appears to be struggling in midair.
i think thats all for now...

drago980

Smash Apprentice
oh yeah i remember one more.
1. on fountain of dream theres like a puddle of water on the ground.when jigglypuff goes to sleep the reflection shows her with her eyes open.

drago980

Smash Apprentice
this is a really neat teleport glitch. what you have to do is simple really. you need 2 people to do this though.
1. go to traning mode, you being either mario or dr mario, and the opponenet being sheik, fox or falco.
2. get the character that is not dr mario or mario to grab a ledge. the char that is grabbing the ledge, press the A button.
3. As they pring their legs up, get mario/dr.mario to do their forward b. they should be teleported to the other side of the ledge.
video of it:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmQzPNzxXoM
sorry for triple posting

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
I did a search and couldn't find anything related so here we go. I'm not sure if this is just my game or something, but when in Vs. when I set someone's handicap to level 8 it registers as being much better than handicap 9. It messes with the equations, making certain attacks be much weaker compared to other attacks than they should. When I played DK with an 8 handicap vs. a DK with an 8, throws wouldn't kill even at 999%. It was easy to get to 999 because the down B wouldn't move the enemy at all, so the CPU couldn't escape. Can someone test this and see if it's true on their games too?

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Thanks for testing it, drago- Some happy +rep for you.
If it worked, it'd be extremely obvious. When I first noticed it I was fighting against three handicap 8 level 9s and got wasted since they were barely flinching at my attacks. So, pretty obvious. Could someone else test it please? Maybe someone who thinks they have a fairly early copy of SSBM?

Linkster47

Smash Apprentice
Don't know if someone else posted this but...

Go to FD with 2 Falcos and red and green shells on very high.
Use their downBs at each end of the stage.
After a few shells get knocked around, keep deflecting.
If you get enogh shells on screen the game will freeze.

Wierd ghost glitch

Easiest thing to do ever.
Go to the event matches and click on any one.
On some you can here strange low sounds and whispers while they're loading.
I know it works on the event match where you have to kill Bowser with Samus before CF does.
You may have to have all 51 event matches, not sure.
Not really a glitch but I don't think it was supposed to be in the game.

Geofreak

Smash Cadet
Not so much a glitch as it is an easter egg...

Try it yourself.

Doc Dreamland with wind blowing tree

Stand on the platform the tree is blowing at get on the edge where doc does his look over the edge thing then repetedly taunt.

Congrats.

Top Bottom