• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Kentucky Brawl Power Ranking

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
While discussing HM's we thought that no one else was really active enough or placed well enough to get it. Alot of you just need to get more active and your good enough though.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
You would be if you came to some tournaments around here.
You guys give me a reason to drive to a place and I'll make that happen. Otherwise I'll continue to set my sights westward, Wichita and KC are just too good. And St. Louis? You guys are cool and all, but for half the travel distance I can play THE Legan, the greatest Link player on the planet.

Still, we spit in the same Ohio River and eat the same Derby Pie. We end up somewhere, I might have to give up my STL crew affiliation to roll with the Bluegrass. That's the way it goes.

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
*Does something rare and actually makes a post*

YKS are rising >=D

All three of us are going to make top 5 eventually ;)

Good **** on getting 2nd Hilt.

Congratz on making the HMs Airborne, Lexington needs to be revived. Louisville shouldn't be beating us THIS badly.

Congratz on anyone else who made the PRs/HMs as well, and if you're above me, don't be surprised if I pass you on the next one(Unless your name is Xisin/Hilt);D

*Goes back to lurking after making a ****ty post*

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Whoa, am I Kentucky?

PADUCAH SON, WEST SIDE FOR LIFE.

To paraphrase myself, concerning whether or not overswarm is kentucky. If we walked into a tournament and gave a "kentucky is in the house", would you be compelled to reply "what? what?".

Kentucky's gotta be in the heart. ;)

Also, just so you know. Crash is goin places. Crash is movin up in the world, watch out! =]

wangston

Smash Lord
lol I'm on the PR

I'll be much higher I just don't know match ups. This is how I started out in utah and then I learned play style and match ups and moved on up.

Though I think I'll be in brazil by the time this thing gets updated again.

Dr. Tuxedo

Smash Rookie
Hello all! I've played a few of you, a few times, though you'd be hard pressed to remember me. Last tourney I played in was at the onesness (remember the tourney at the hip hop store in lexington?) Anyways, I've been out of the game for a while, but I'm wanting to get back in. Do you guys play in lexington much? Most of the guys I used to play with have moved on to SF2 or guilty gear.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Hello all! I've played a few of you, a few times, though you'd be hard pressed to remember me. Last tourney I played in was at the onesness (remember the tourney at the hip hop store in lexington?) Anyways, I've been out of the game for a while, but I'm wanting to get back in. Do you guys play in lexington much? Most of the guys I used to play with have moved on to SF2 or guilty gear.
Lexington smashers:

Mayling, S2, ZERO, Ttar, Bobbu, and Airborne... i may of forgot some of t hem but forgive me since i just woke up, about an hour drive away from lex is morehead where you'll find myself, Mister Eric, Metaflair, and Shadobot... along with a growing community of smashers still in the learn how to short hop phase kinda thing.

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
You're about an hour from louisville, where a little more than half of the kentucky smashers live. It'd be great to have you, though.

Here's the thread for a semi-regular tournaments held in louisville. You should show up sometime :D

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=176121
That's awesome, it looks legit and active for 'Tucky. Since I recently moved to Kentucky I've been trying to find some smash tournaments nearby and such. To my knowledge it's roughly 3 hours away. I'll try going for sure if I can find a transport first. :ohwell:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
That's awesome, it looks legit and active for 'Tucky. Since I recently moved to Kentucky I've been trying to find some smash tournaments nearby and such. To my knowledge it's roughly 3 hours away. I'll try going for sure if I can find a transport first. :ohwell:

Tip: Contact me first. Even if it's just sending me a PM or something. Our tournaments are off and on and oftentimes in different locations. Sometimes we're out of state and there's not a tournament, sometimes we're not. But you should definitely contact me somehow before you plan a long trip.

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Alright I see. Wouldn't want to make a trip on a tournament not being held. Thanks for the heads up -Hilt-. I'll be sure to take you up on that. At the moment I can't make plans out of wifi tournaments, however when I can I'll be sure to drop by on these monthly tournaments as often I can. Been meaning to hit up the smash scene in Kentucky. :D

-KB

Smash Rookie
sadly he hasn't shown up to a tournament since late june/early july as far as i know.
I see.

Dammit Rowan get back into the game so we can sandwich everyone with Peach-inflicted **** from North and South. :laugh:

Fino

Smash Master

1 - Xisin :marth:
2 - Hilt :olimar: +1
3 - Tactical :lucario:+1
4 - Rowan :peach:-2
5 - Mister Eric :rob:
6 - Zero :olimar:/:rob:+3
7 - Cr4sh :luigi2:
8 - Zenigame :metaknight: New
9 - calic :pikachu2:+1
10 - Wangston :falco:New

Honorable Mentions (Alphebetical Order)

Airborne :yoshi2:
Judo :shiek:
Spec :pikachu2:

People I demand a MM with (in order of importance) at the next mwe circuit event I attend.

~Fino

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Sure thing fino, just let me know which circuit you go to... I'll likely be at each one.

Top Bottom