• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Lucario Guide/FAQ/Database. XD Sorry I haven't updated in while! Soon!

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
There are other options but are generally more expensive. Video cards with graphic inputs are one way to do it. If you can fit a laptop with one it would be best but most people use PC's with these graphics cards. Basically you either take output from the TV plug the graphics card, or from the wii into the graphics card into the tv (depends on the setup). But graphics cards that do this are $100 minimum for low quality and no HD.

Best option would be the GameBridge made by Adaptec. It's an external tuner, basically you plug one end into a USB and one end into a TV output and it'll record. It's about $30-40 and easy to use. Low quality but it's honestly the cheapest thing you'll get that can record straight off the TV.

Note: Prices in USD
Good stuff, I was wondering where I could find a cheap one.

Nodrak

Smash Ace
Actually, Lucario's aura boost stops at 160% to 180% (depending on what attack). Any higher really wont make a difference.

Milln

Smash Champion
One of you need to find me one of those so I can buy it.

Or help me figure out how I can get a direct feed to a digital camera or something.

Silvran

Smash Apprentice
Something I've considered trying is using a computer with a TV tuner (at least, I think it's a TV tuner... somehow my roomate can hook the wii up to his laptop to play)- hook the Wii up to the computer and use something on the laptop itself to record. Not sure how it'd work, but who knows, it might. Might be more practical to do the other things though.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_< SO SORRY GUYS!
I really fell out of life for a while, especially with updating things on here >_<!
:3 I promise I'll get to it once summer begins for me next week, and I get a bunch of tournaments out of the way.
>_> Really need to modify those match ups, and make some other nicey-nice things.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_< It was sure nice of Milln to take over while I was away...
:p Haha, no hard feelings, he is a pretty cool guy eh, making inner fires and doesn't afraid of anything.
/badmeme
-DD

Milln

Smash Champion
The updates are all mine, now. >O Om nom nom nom nom nom nom

You should contribute, though.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
>_< SO SORRY GUYS!
I really fell out of life for a while, especially with updating things on here >_<!
:3 I promise I'll get to it once summer begins for me next week, and I get a bunch of tournaments out of the way.
>_> Really need to modify those match ups, and make some other nicey-nice things.
-DD
A bit funny, considering that most who go pro at any game, let alone SSBB, is pretty much defined as "one who has no life".
P.S. Yay! Was it my post in allisbrawl that made u return? jk:p

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
XD Haha thanks.
I have another tournament tomorrow, with Cort and PC being there, I'll take this chance to improve the Snake/Lucario match up strategy.

@_@ THE KEY IS PATIENCE!
-DD

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Yo DarkDragoon, if yer still using this thread I got a couple new vids to replace the old crappy ones of me and Niko on my first day with brawl:lick:

Wolfblade (Lucario) vs MDK (Metaknight)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4G_pgUTzVSs

Wolfblade (Lucario) vs MDK (Metaknight)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=V757yhjs3ho&feature=related

I SD a couple times, just too tense during the tourney... and one time was not realize he robbed me of my second jump, but I'm happy with these matches, particularly the second fight in the first vid.

Top Bottom