• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Marth Stage Discussion #12 Pokemon Stadium 1

Nightshine

Smash Journeyman
This is good. The platforms are good for Marth. Its better than Pokemon Stadium 2 I hate the electric parts >.>

Its not like up really high rating but its not low either like in between 5 and 7 out of 10 for me. Can't decide =/

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Ya, IMO this is worse for Marth than FD for recovering, quite annoying.

Fun fact: Lucario can stall under the ledge, where you can't see him, on the wall under it for 3 seconds while recovering. It's cool for sneak attacks (for Luca I mean).

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
My personal favorite stage of all time, albeit being bad for Marth. 6.5 out of 10 due to limiting DS' effectiveness.

magikguy

Smash Lord
i'd give it a 7 just for the down tilt locks it can provide and the platforms . I just hate the windmill and the ledges

Hype

Smash Lord
im pretty sure you can't dtilt lock on the right side of the tree (i think its a tree). I might be wrong but people always get out right away when I dtilt them there. It has to do with the curved ground.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
im pretty sure you can't dtilt lock on the right side of the tree (i think its a tree). I might be wrong but people always get out right away when I dtilt them there. It has to do with the curved ground.
You can dtilt lock against any wall

Can't say how many times I've dtilt locked on this stage to 140+%

Hype

Smash Lord
You most definitely cannot Dtilt lock on the right side of the tree on this stage. I just tested it numerous times on both falco and dedede. an AFK gets out after 2-3 dtilts.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Fun stage, don't like the edges, they make it hard to recover. And a few dtilt locks in some places, but nothing special. Another "ok" stage. 6/10

Top Bottom