• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR 2010 NTSC Tier List

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
There's like one person wins anything with Zelda. Are you saying she doesn't lose to every high tier and most mid tiers?

All she has is a few tricks.
a few tricks that apparently no one can ever figure out. cosmo constantly places in top 3.

if taking advantage of zeldas' weaknesses were so easy like most people claim then he wouldn't be doing so well.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
cosmo ran through like 5 competent spacies who know how to do adapt and beat all of them

also i played against iori's DK in a mm with fox and i beat him without ever playing that MU before...i just saw what worked and did it and DK can't do anything about it

but i have played fox v zelda before and i still lost that because there's just not much that works against zelda

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
supermatt = mattr?

idgaf about zelda but she could be better than link

she gets circle camped just like link but she also has a cg and some other bullcrap

neither can beat sheik

zelda's probably better vs falco

yaddy yaddy yadda

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
supermatt = mattr? yes

idgaf about zelda but she could be better than link agreed

she gets circle camped just like link but she also has a cg and some other bullcrap true, she has better oos shield options for dealing with shield pressure and similar shenanigans

neither can beat sheik ehh... yea... le sigh :urg:

zelda's probably better vs falco super true, winnable for Zelda imo

yaddy yaddy yadda yo **** you Zelda *****
le Cyan ve le italics

EDIT: **** IT'S ALL IN ITALICS

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hmm I have to play Vectorman and Cosmo.. the remaining low tiers players I havent played I think, I want to see what kind of tricks they have up their sleeves. =P And how truly let's say Ganon vs Zelda/Yoshi goes.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
isn't falco zelda 60-40? and falco link is like 70-30 or 75-25
Either 60-40 or 65-35...

When I see PP play I feel like Cosmo would get wrecked by him...

but at the same time I feel like Zelda does well in that match-up.

iunno. super theory bros is dumb sometimes...

I'd really like to see Cosmo go to a national and play against all these players

Lol Ganon vs Zelda...

iunno what to think about that match-up

Ganon's big and slow, but a tank

Zelda... kicks things

I need to play a Ganon main with my Zelda sometime soon and learn...

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
man the R bros are some cool dudes. wish i got to see them more

iirc didn't Xyro just relentlessly camp cosmo with fox and force him off of zelda?

at some Texas tourney.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
cosmo timed out my fox with zelda on pokemon stadium lol lost by 8%

so camping isn't as good as people think vs zelda

although im not the greatest fox ever

also i dont think cosmo went to texas lol

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
dark hart, that's not a fair comparison cause dr pp is better than cosmo
I live in NC, trust me I know how good Kevin is. It's also the reason why I have trouble with it, being a Zelda player. That being said, PP's the top Falco and Cosmo's the top Zelda, so who am I supposed to compare?

loooool at MattR getting timed out though

Kira-

Smash Champion
zelda has worse oos options she has absolutely nothing but roll, at least link has up B and a better nair

also link has a better grab, both grabs suck but at least his has it's place

link gets camped less he has projectiles

john!

Smash Hero
zelda can fair/bair/nair out of shield, grab can work if they have lag or misspace, hell i've even seen neutral b and up b oos. shieldgrabbing is less common these days anyway, because people leave themselves less vulnerable during shield pressure.

and saying zelda gets camped is like saying puff gets camped... just because they don't have projectiles doesn't mean that they can't apply pressure to the opponent and prevent them from spamming lasers/needles/whatever.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
zelda is naturally in a bad spot if u make her have to approach tho. she just does better on the retreat/defense.

she has useful oos options tho. when u sh Neutral b(I think its actually more like a jc) it dips the crystals and they hit lower...aight for shield pokes.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
zelda is naturally in a bad spot if u make her have to approach tho. she just does better on the retreat/defense.

she has useful oos options tho. when u sh Neutral b(I think its actually more like a jc) it dips the crystals and they hit lower...aight for shield pokes.
That move....
Is bad...

Up smash out of shield is where it's at!

CloneHat

Smash Champion
I've been watching Cosmo's Zelda in vids now.

He's very good, but the people he plays are always doing things like trying to roll behind Zelda, or space her in the air with Fox. These things should not be done when playing Zelda.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^Vman likes this*

also.. I think I <3 you cosmo... :p we should try some Yoshi/zelda teams, for epic awesome sorta stuff ya know? what do you say? <333

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yo cosmo, any vids of u gettin off mad recently vs any notable players. I just wanna watch...but I dont wanna work to find anything lol.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
i believe juggleguy has the SMYM12 videos. reneblade might have some too from the other TV although I'm not even sure that was a recording setup (played Rat, Matt R on that TV)

there should at the very least be videos against Cunning Kitsune (falco), Dekuscrub (fox), darkatma (sheik dittos, peach, fox), Andale (jiggs, falco), and darkrain (falcon)

my sets against Viperboy and IHSB were not recorded

Zone

Smash Champion
I believe nayrus out of shield has some applications, but their situations occur about as often as grab out of shield Which isn't very often. UpB out of shield should never be used unless it's against puff and your trying to get out of a
Corner occasionally

Zone

Smash Champion
Link and Zelda are similarly horrible vs Fox and Sheik

Zelda better vs Falco

idk about Marth Puff Peach Falcon ICs
from my experience I'd say Link does better against Falcon

Zelda definitely better vs IC

I dunno about Marth or Puff or Peach myself.(Only because I don't know enough about link vs those 3 myself lol)

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
everything depends on matchup

i think i only use fox against falco b/c i hate sheik v falco and falco dittos

maybe zelda also, but i have some other things i can do against zelda

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
nowhere in dark hart's post was there any hint of him saying cosmo is better than peepee. he even said he knows peepee is better than cosmo; his issue is it's difficult to compare the two because peepee is that much better than cosmo. had you read his post, this would have been rather obvious.

Top Bottom