• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Most people can argee the borrom is kindof F**ed up what? ness shouldn't be top of the bottom it's a fact. there are the m2 debates because of taj, there are people who say pichu should be moved up like 4 spots(I only think 3 as of now) and other junk. falco should be a little higher puff should to.

THe more people who play the more ways to play can be seen like how there are different ways to play puff, falco, marth, fox and etc. Some people like teh spammer(I think he is good but gayish) play was different.

They learn more like how most people still have untested/tapped things more can be learned. However if there are to many of a player being used like fox. Everyone uses fox everyone has an idea of how to fight fox. ONe of the reasons why I think fox isn't doing amazing right now is because there are a lot of fox players.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Pichu has AMAZING movement that one h*** of a reason to go up. m2 should move up a space by ness going below him but why should he go any higher? No one cares about my pichu views and they always lead to kirby vs pichu which I'm not doing again till later.

What about M2 not taj or lori or whoever makes it so he should move up a lot? Really don't pull up taj.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I bet you could just shoot a projectile at it and cancel it out. Ness's recovery isn't amazing by any means. Why I think yoshi has a better recovery.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
M2 has amazing recovery. Good movement with practice due to long WD.

Teleport can be used offensively and defensively.
Good range, similar to samus when you WD into tilts.
can combo almost all characters from around 0 to 50 or more. Its possible just depends on how it happens, using his djc game-its more epic that what most of you have seen.
good projectile for killing, and decent at approaching.
One of the stronger ground to air games

Killing throws

There is still m2 left to be perfected. Thats a certainty.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hes not gonna lose to any of the bottom tiers matchup wise.
He has best recovery, top rated range in bottom tier, more approaches than the bottoms. Pichu may have more idk. he can be faster (quicker) than everyone except pichu.

He is just better than any of the bottom tiers. Its hard to really get into matchups vs top tiers without doing a matchup analysis but m2 is better than what ppl have seen. U wont find the best of m2 on youtube, alot of what he is capable of is unknown by most ppl. For the record, you wont find the best of tajs m2 on youtube either.

Sorry for the sloppiness-im tired.

Brick_Top

Smash Apprentice
yes it is. Its worth changing if the community feels that its diff than what is currently represented.
But think about what the biggest change would be to it, and how it's not going to be that much different than the one that's up right now. Idk, I don't think it's worth it. Even if it does change, people aren't going to be happy with it, it feels like a wasted effort.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Pichu has AMAZING movement that one h*** of a reason to go up.
I think it's true.

Regardless of being weaker that its evolved counterpart, Pichu's Usmash is still good. Quick Attack is slower but still good enough to use pika's tactics, as is uair.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
^^I think pichu has more tricks w/ his upB than pikachu, but I may be wrong.

Pichu is def not the worst character.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Hey i'm not getting into the pichu arguements(even if I started them) till I feel I really should even if i'm the nerdest pichu player ever and know to much I really don't want to get in this till much later.

pichu does have a lot of up-B tricks more so than pikachu.

Brick top V
Changes are needed m2 on matter what above ness, puff higher at least 2 spots, more bottom tier changes, falco to 3rd best, dk down(i've always thought DK should be at bottom of mid or top of bottom), plus a few other changes.

THat's what like 6 changes at least also gannon above dr. mario. Then there will be a lot of disagreements about roy just because roys think roy is amazing.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
IMO at the metagame

Jiggs
Fox
Falco
Sheik
Marth

Just because Sheik and Marth are very unpopular compared to the other three. Those three have better placings anyway...

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I won't say that unless she switchs her B for falco's which you know for a fact would be uber broken you can't camp her, approach, her, she would have better camp/approach/stage control/new grab set-ups and she could simplely laser her way back on to the stage.

But yeah she can't and falcon doesn't have falco's shine to knee combo either. That would make both broken as F***.

Anywho people need to learn the match-up I really hate it when people cry about non broken tactics and whatever wtf if you can land one hit it's doable. I've played pichu vs sheik the worse match-up in all of smash and I truely believe it's my fault that I lost because I am near the same speed give or take, I should learn the match-up, not get grabbed, use her flaws agianst her, DI better, and etc. It's rarly impossible Mk was just beyond to easy to use compared to sheik she had to learn to hold A before every match.

No for you whinners out there a pichu main doesn't whin about pichu vs sheik or even think of buying PAL to make it way better. Wtf you playing as the best and still can't figure it out.

Also do you really want to be known for having a worse mind set than INSANE CRAZY GUY smashwise? That's pretty bad.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Please give a reason. worse recovery, projetile, approach, more useless moves, less combos,worse range, and to easy to gimp.

m2 is a little slower and a big target but that's about it compared to nessness isn't much better on the edge or on platforms. PLus corn. was banned takeing away his best stage.

Tamoo

Smash Master
I think ness is just a massive gray area for a lot of people because a lot of people do not know what ness is capable of at a competetive level cos noone bothers to use him anymore. It would be very hard for me to place ness on any tier list because of this fact, we haven't seen ness being played anywhere near the peak of his metagame recently. All i know ness has going for him is an awkward movement pattern, that will throw off ppl at first but I can imagine it would be relatively easy to counter his movement.
I'd currently say he's better than pichu and kirby atm but I wouldn't confidently be able to say he's higher than that

xbombr

Smash Ace
Please give a reason. worse recovery, projetile, approach, more useless moves, less combos,worse range, and to easy to gimp.

m2 is a little slower and a big target but that's about it compared to nessness isn't much better on the edge or on platforms. PLus corn. was banned takeing away his best stage.
His recovery is bad, but it's still manageable if you know what you're doing. His extremely large sweetspot range helps and you can always airdodge too. It's not like he has to up b every time he flies off.

Ness has a pretty good projectile if you can master it. PK thunder can be used to gimp if you tailwhip them with it, which is especially useful vs. spacies. PK Fire is more effective than M2's uncharged shot, imo. M2's charge shot is one of his only kill moves, but it travels pretty slowly on a messed up path that makes it hard to aim properly.

Their grab game is about the same. I don't know where you're getting this useless moves idea. All of Ness's aerials are useful, all of his tilts have application, his fsmash is beastly, and his specials have just as much application as quite a few of those above him. I don't see how he has more useless moves, but he still has enough usable moves to where you can mix it up and you don't get predictable. M2 has just as many, if not more, than Ness.

Ness, being faster, having a much better dash attack, and better aerials to DJC, has just as good of, if not a better, approach.

Less combos? Really?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
The projectiles aren't as useful really how often do you PKT 2? tailwhip I argee.

useless or near useless moves

down-smash, jab, B, down-B, up-smash(other than the jackets does it have a use?),I don't care for nair because he could use a better move easily.

Why I said m2 has better combos is because ness is mainly DJC upair and sometimes a fair chain m2 tilts, to airs mixed with grabs. I could easily be wrong so I will drop that.

I said better approach because m2s wd tilt or wd grab is good for where he is on the list. Really now that I think about it this isn't my arguement to argue. But I will throw out why I think what I think.

m2 has a pretty poor projetile overall but it can help him approach and control the fight also you can't really compare ness PKT2 to the shadowball because that's more of a mind game than anything esle they stop and worry then get hit by PKT2 people should fall for it much and m2 can charge his up when he dies or takes a stock so kindof like samus he can be a treat to use his projectile and kill at any time. the zig zag helps and hurts at times i'm going to leave it at that.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I still think Ness is better than Mewtwo. :\
Mewtwo can gimp ness at will. backthrow bair. Dthrow ftilt uair/bair. bthrow sb. You force ness to have to use his up B and hover over him lol.

Im aware of what that lil dj *** can do. But hes no m2. Yo yo tricks dont beat sheer rapage.

ness is better than pichu. m2 is better than ness pichu is better than kirby. zelda and bowser dont count. G&W is kinda good. like (somewhere)under m2 good.
But think about what the biggest change would be to it, and how it's not going to be that much different than the one that's up right now. Idk, I don't think it's worth it. Even if it does change, people aren't going to be happy with it, it feels like a wasted effort.
Its worth it because its inaccurate. If its not correct. Its worth it to change. Otherwise its not worth it at all.

Its ok to wait a bit to make sure the change is necessary.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
insanecarzyguy do you attend tournaments/have tournament videos of your pichu? you talk about pichu a lot i'd think you'd travel to tournies a lot and rep pichu

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I'm not amazing nor will I EVER so even if somehow(in the world of whatifs) I ended up ****** everyone with pichu I still wouldn't say i'm amazing. IN is very limited in tourments and me being able to get a ride is even mor limited I should sell drugs for gas money or something because I can't get a job due to my little brothers.

But if I should shut up I will so to keep this topic in a better state. I'm sorry on advance I just know a lot about pichu and I train my mind very hard if I can't play smash with someone. Really i'm not sure what esle I was going to say but it would have ended up being a rant no one reads so your welcome.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i think people would take you more seriously if you could type better or had tournament results or vids to at least show your pichu is legit... like i doubt you can get very far with Pichu even if you were amazing but still.

Fletch

Smash Master
I'm not amazing nor will I EVER so even if somehow(in the world of whatifs) I ended up ****** everyone with pichu I still wouldn't say i'm amazing. IN is very limited in tourments and me being able to get a ride is even mor limited I should sell drugs for gas money or something because I can't get a job due to my little brothers.

But if I should shut up I will so to keep this topic in a better state. I'm sorry on advance I just know a lot about pichu and I train my mind very hard if I can't play smash with someone. Really i'm not sure what esle I was going to say but it would have ended up being a rant no one reads so your welcome.
Come to Chicago and play, I really want to see if your real life personality matches what I think it would be given the way you post. Also, I always have wondered, did you purposely misspell "crazy"?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
i think people would take you more seriously if you could type better or had tournament results or vids to at least show your pichu is legit... like i doubt you can get very far with Pichu even if you were amazing but still.
I just assume he is one of the best pichus in the world. But the truth is, it still doesnt matter lol.

So when he talks about pichu, I always believe him. I just am prepared to counter with stuff I know about the other character.

TresChikon

Smash Lord
ICG is like a hermit who spends his time studying all of the fighting techniques, but is too old/frail/weak to use them.

So one day in the future, the "Chosen One" will be selected to inherit all of ICG's teachings and defeat Mango with Pichu.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Come to Chicago and play, I really want to see if your real life personality matches what I think it would be given the way you post. Also, I always have wondered, did you purposely misspell "crazy"?
Seriously this. I need to see the person that is what ICG posts.

Also a good Pichu would be cool.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257434 I'm going to this for a fact. But I argee with KK it would make more sence to kill a random person then to help a random person(which really happens more in real life). No don't give me money and i'm not trying to use revesre psychology. I really don't expect people to treat me as good I treat them really that's expecting to much from people. But no johns i'm going to the IN tourment and I will most likely get F***ed up because I need to fight more people(another reason why i'm going).

But really I know more than I can do most likely i'm not uber techicallly really I just learned how to SHDL 4 days ago and I can do it at like a 70% rate because it's somewhat hard to SH with the stick.

But yeah I hope I play some people and get better that's my main goal. Alos I may do MMs depending on if I win or lose my first one cause that's all the money I will have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom