• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL NJ-Central SUNDAY BI-WEEKLIES - Central NJ, 4/20

BUM163

Smash Lord
thx everyone that came yesterday, it was real fun, melee was off the hook, vanz u seen the two on one's alwayz makes me stronger lol. brawl just got more techinal thx to nl. arcana hearts i love that game also n itz very deep.

it's every wednesday and thursday and it starts around 5, but be there earlier if u can. it's 7.50 for 4 hours which should be more than enough time to get ur practice in with other people. one thing i'm gonna lower it from 7.50 to 7 dollars and then make it that either an hour extra is a dollar or an extra hour is 2 dollars. the title is called training grounds and it's not just for brawl, but melee and any other competitive game such as halo, street fighter and whatever competitive game is there or ya bring. the more people come in, the better the scene and the options that will arise from this. i offically start working at 6pm to 10pm wednesday and thursday, but if u coming in earlier, inform me so i can come earlier with equipment. i can train with whoever comes also. i thank everyone who came yesterday n it was real fun.

location is 54 cooper square new york, new york 10003 usa. phone number is 1 212 614 7300.
web2zone is the store and when if u call ask for bum. friday's are brawl weeklys till further notice. 50 plus every friday for the brawl weekly.

Ionizer

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ionizer
I'm interested in this one, it seems nice. If it's Bi Weekly, it should be this Sunday, right? Where is it, what's the entrance fee, what's the rules, etc.

Also, what's the deal with Rutger's? Where is it on campus, what time, etc. Is there a thread here about it?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Information for both this tournament and the Rutgers tournament are on the first page of each respected thread. Rutgers tourney is on Fridays @ 5 pm on Livingston Campus in the basement of the towers next to the student center. Culo's address is in the first post.

Anything happening this Sunday Culo?

CuLo

Smash Cadet
unfortunately, I have decided to postpone NJCentral bi-weeklies until next Sunday. The reason being that this event coincides with the Tunes Bi-weeklies held in south nj.

ive had people tell me that they couldnt come last week because they were at the tunes event. I decided it may be very beneficial to both their event and this one if I held it on a separate weekend.

I apologize to those who looked forward to this Sunday, but the great news is that not only do I have an official venue in place for you all, but now there are tournaments every Sunday between the tunes and njcentral!

keep a lookout for updates REAL soon!
thx again

Keitaro

It's fine if it's next week Sunday but there is no Tunes Bi-weekly this Sunday cause they never have it bi-weekly, lol! Their next event is May 24th actually.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Holy ****!!!

Do it this Sunday plz.

That way I have a tourney to go to soon and I can still hang out with one of my friends on friday.

I was debating hanging out with that person or going to Rutger's but now I don't have to choose. lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Where is CuLo, anyways? We told him that the Tunes event isn't really a biweekly and that nothing is going on this Sunday, and yet he hasn't said anything. :(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea search around the boards for the results. look through all of the pages of this thread and u should find it

Keitaro

I think these bi-weeklies was a fad-ish type of thing. I doubt he would start them again unless people bug him like crazy. I'd want him to do it only if he wanted to.

Top Bottom