• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official NYC Challenge Topic

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
WERE ARE THE SMASHFESTS!!!

Yo philly wats good with a smashfest sometime this month??? I havent played u in a minute and I was dying 2 fight u and blu. Mike and I had enough matches so ef u mike lol. Ill try 2 get chris 2 come cause we havent seen him in a minute and he claims 2 have an improved evolved transformed Cfalcon. Im sure TI will want 2 come play also and ef it maybe even CT X_X. I miss u philly :(. Let me know wats good with this and YO BLAINE WTF IS UP! COME BACK ALREADY SO WE CAN CALL U DEASIL BLAINE! Tell me wats the deal philly we can even play some bowling mr.forfeit. IMMA WOOP THAT ***! <- best score = 97 :D.

Well let me know asap, Dave

xHayatox

Smash Lord
i miss playing smash againts you all man! wen there a smashfest coming up i wanna go chill and hav some fun son and ill pick up my dam phone nex time lol i didnt have the phone on my for a awhile cuz my stupid friend took it to talk with his gf cuz he use up all his minutes on his gay phone... seeya later imma clux u guys when i see u haha. :D -kirby

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace

I just felt like posting under this thread so that it could come back to the front page. LOL.

D.A. RULES!!!

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Good fest

Good smashfest philly. This is 1 that i know we will all remember, from daves ****** on tape to silvens cousin puking **** was awsome. I had a great time seeing kubu again but ***** STOP BEASTTTTTING! Link cant beast!!! Good matches Mike philly kubu and blu. Sorry 2 meet u in that kind of prediciment Silven, sux 2 see the bad part of philly. I dont know u so i wont judge u because of it. Well good 1 stock :-\. It was a small fest but it was hilarious good ****. Cant wait 2 make philly eat his words "Imma take dave out of NJF3." See ya all there.

Dave

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
Umm I knew I shouldnt have picked Samus against a spamming Falco, my Link could have stood up to Falco's lasers better. When my cousin vomited I went home and vomited twice cuz of that nasty sandwich I ate. The one I got from the "arab" store.

WARNING: DONT EVER EAT THEIR HERO SANDWICHES EVERRR!!!

I think the best match I had was with my Link and Ness. Samus looked really ******** that day. Never gonna use her like that again

SyaringanKakashi

Smash Rookie
looks like i missed out on this last smashfest.oh well.can anyone here tell me when is the next one going to be.i've been playing the game for about a year and i like to face some new ppl outside my area.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
well dont worry SyaringanKakashi ill just call u naruto lol. well Philly will host another 1 but i donno when. Ill let u know via smashboards whens the next smashfest so i can woop ur *** :D. $ match??

Dave

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
20 is perfect, rules 5 stock 10 min time limit, best 3/5, final d fountain of dreams corneria battlefield kirby64 and pokemon on random. 1st stage random then loser picks. Sounds good?? Hit me up on AIM @ taz10342.

-dave

darkknight

Smash Cadet
ok sliven ONE CAN NOT HOPE TO DEFEAT A GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but keep on playing some day to surmont to the greatness that is I

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
:love: Pat I LOVE.......U :love:

:love: Better wear that see through black shirt on saturday. Adios papi. :love:

-Dave

*takes off hat that makes me say gay things refered 2 as of now as "the gay hat"*

darkknight

Smash Cadet
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF U HOMO U FUDGE PAKER GO TO HEL!
I AM NOW WALKING AWAY FOR MY COMP IN IN A MURDOUS RAGE
AND HEL! BENT ON KILLING DAVE IN EVERY CONSIVALBLE WAY!!!!

SyaringanKakashi

Smash Rookie
Originally posted by IK_GOST
20 is perfect, rules 5 stock 10 min time limit, best 3/5, final d fountain of dreams corneria battlefield kirby64 and pokemon on random. 1st stage random then loser picks. Sounds good?? Hit me up on AIM @ taz10342.

-dave

ok kool.we do this at the NJ touney fine with u?

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
Be scared, very scared.

Its a shame...syaringgan...you dont know what your getting into.

This Falco is terrible..as in really disgusting, non-forgiving ruthless piece of ****. These are the only words I can find to describe the slaughter that I witnessed on that day *cough* marth*hrmm*. I, luckily left the match after one stock, I still have my dignity!!!

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
YES BLAINE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! Good **** seeing u blaine it was a shocking presence but its good to know that u came back. U were missed bro when u were gone but no worrys now u back so we can stop caring 4 u now especially since u gassed me up with the $ match thing :D............*****!!! ah that feels better. Well ill speak 2 u soon as soon as my celly gets a new charger ill call u.

Kubu, host the rochester tourney bro. Ur still hot from training with DA so host that tourney and do the **** thing. Good luck and remember wat i told u.

ATTENTION: PHILLYFEST 04 is on its way stay tuned 4 more info. It will probably take place april or may. Just remember guys nothings definate yet until u see a topic "PHILLYFEST 04." Just wanted 2 let u guys know wat was in the works.

HAPPYBDAY JOE AND MIKEG and good **** at the tourney 2 both of u.

- Dave

X Japan

Smash Lord
Happy B-Day Mike and Joe.with that said its good to say i'm offically back in NY.after being sent home because of my asthma being really bad and all, but oh well i just find another way of life thats all.with that all said and done we out.later everyone.

Tizex

Smash Journeyman
Hey XJapan, were you the guy cheering Kubuu on in my match with him? (I was a Sheik, Mike B at the tourney, Kubuu and I played in the first semifinal round in the losers.) If so...how did my Sheik look?

D

Deleted member

Blaine: I heart you.

Dave: Looks like I'll be heading up to NYC from April 30th to May 2nd if you wanna set something up. There's no way I'm gonna pass up some good tricks from Jay :)

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Well this is looking tight. Blaines back phillyfest04 is around the corner and Vgames is happening. Well guys until I get the new version of smash adios. I need 2 get the new version 2 find my tricks in it. Smash is about glitches now :D.

Silven: Ill **** u whenever, dont matter who u use :D. I hope 2 see u @ phillyfest04.

-Dave

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
HAPPY B-DAY JOE!!! Thz for the brownies your gf made. they were great!

Thx to u Dave and ur mom for baking me that yummy cake! You guys are the greatest! My bro and sis cleaned it off the foil paper when I went home tho .:(

:chuckle:

X Japan

Smash Lord
with Phillyfest in the works now.some of the NY players can now stop *****ing about NY not have a tourney and not have to worry about making plans to a out of state tournies.well for the moment anyway.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
well looks like no phillyfest soooooooo, smashfest??????? Let me know wats good. Scott the rock and his boys may be stopping by my casa the 27th if anything. Its not certain yet but ill keep u guys posted...........Dont even think about it I got the $ matches already :D.

- Dave

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
What do you mean no phillyfest?!?!

OK I just read philly's post and thats really too bad. I was really looking forward to this tourney cuz I could actually GO. How come no1 else can host a tourney anyway?

*Oh yah and dave, I swear to god thats the ULTIMATE falco sig. Im gonna work on something like that with my two guys a girl and a spaceship...Samus, Ness, Link...get it? Oh nvm no1 ever gets my jokes:(

X Japan

Smash Lord
since the fall of Phillyfest'04 another plan has been put in the motion for a tourney in NYC.the details will be given at a later date but thats all i can say for now.so ppl who was coming to phillyfest don't worry the **** hasn't hit the fan yet.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
LOL blaine, u called me as soon as my phone battery died. My **** died then i connected it 2 charge it @ chris's and
*beep beep* u got a message lol. Bad luck man lol. I called u last night it was 2 late didnt know ur mom said she was gonna kick my *** lol. Remeber blaine AFTER 9 = phones on weekends = ALWAYS ON. I NEED THOSE MINUTES!

ttyl, Dave

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
waiting in train for wes for 2 hours. 3:21pm - 5:19pm.........never going 2 a smashfest again. Well that was straight up awful waitingthere. You guys know how I am with a lot of people around me since my accidents so yea, **** got me mad :D. Anyway everything has been forgiven and forgotten. I hear wes gave Mike LMNOP's sister the perfect dark right in the butt. Let me know wats good bike, i never been with a black girls before I hear they like anal. :D well call me fellas.

- Dave

PS: My brother saids he needs a partner 4 phillybreast. He wants chris but he saids "chris dnt got any $ so im not paying 4 him." So unless chris has $ @ pf2k4 my broham is looking 4 a partner. Let him know wats good @his SN's DrzDevil and Superboy061989.

lionheart1

Smash Ace
hey. im planning to have a big tourney in wester ny during the summer. it will probably be a 24 hour tourney and since u all live in ny, well nyc i was wonderin how many of u people could possibly attend. i dont have dates yet but i can get the building

plz reply

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
well i tell u @ least 10 DA members will show. Probablyabout 5 others that i can think off the top of my head. So thats a definate 15. Dont matter cause im winning anyway. If you can throw in a team tourney, 2 vs 2. Wes + Dave = All your $ are belong to us.

- Dave

lionheart1

Smash Ace
cool...
i hope since the area is boarder line with a lot of other states. well romotley near i can get lots of people. its good to hear that i can get more than 15 already thou

lionheart1

Smash Ace
maybe this tourney will have a godly turnout i figured the people in ny have been begging for a large tourney so i hope to have this one up there with the largest tourneys of the summer.

so far we have
i
a friend
DA(10)
bodyguard + bro(2)
kitt+myo(4)

=

now all i need is a date, when are the other big tourneys during the summer?

Top Bottom