• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official NYC Challenge Topic

X Japan

Smash Lord
i'll be inviting ppl over my house over the summer to ppl who needs to fine tune there skills.so to anyone who whats to come tell me before time and i see what i can do or i can travel over there.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Originally posted by X Japan
i'll be inviting ppl over my house over the summer to ppl who needs to fine tune there skills.so to anyone who whats to come tell me before time and i see what i can do or i can travel over there.

W3rd X-Japan? Then I should hit you up on AIM, see if we can get something going.Ashura was at my house yesterday, and it was hella fun. Too bad he experienced a bit of rapeage. Sa'll good though. So how can I get more info on friendlying you X?

X Japan

Smash Lord
yea it doesn't really matter to me until i get a job at some point during the summer. either hit me up on AIM or on the DC++ smash hub. since i'm not really on the boards much anymore.

X Japan

Smash Lord
with the cancling of S4C Vol.02. it seemed i had to bring back this thread to life before someone makes a thread looking for challenges and stuff.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Yo Blaine, you think I can stop at your house this coming monday for some regular smashing?

Hit me up on AIM with results.

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
keep it up...

There's no doubt that we have to keep this thread alive, now that S4C V.2 is cancelled. People from the city are gonna wanna know where to get some comp. for some fine-tuning of skyllz. I definitely need this thread updated, so, bump...

X Japan

Smash Lord
S4C Vol.02 is more or less postpone(can't spell) of now. the next 1 well be in sometime during the month of Dec. so that leaves more than enough time to train and for us to plan this tourney.

DireVulcan - i'll see. i'm not sure if i have anything important to do on Mon. i'll see by Sunday.

BIG. G

Smash Apprentice
yooooo blaine where u at? i havent played u guys in 4ever so i suck now :mad: lemme kno if u guys have a smashfest or something.

X Japan

Smash Lord
Originally posted by BIG. G
yooooo blaine where u at? i havent played u guys in 4ever so i suck now :mad: lemme kno if u guys have a smashfest or something.
it takes a lot of time to plan these Smashfests and a lot of support( and Cubes with games with them). the last 1 i had we only had 1 cube and ppl was b!tching and i was to lazy to do anything about it. was i plan on doing another 1 i'll post about it. just wait!!

D

Deleted member

why don't you practice with chris or marco they're pretty good. I know you're over there enough.

And you don't suck, you just too greedy for the kill =)

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
I swear this should be stickied...it's motherphucking New York...

Anyway i'm open to play anyone in friendlies.

You're more than welcome to drop by my way and smash.

Iv'e taken 2 hour transportation rides so going places isn't too much of a problem (Queens Brooklyn Manhattan or Bronx preferably)

If you're at all wondering if i'm worth playing just wait and find out :chuckle:

Just hit me up on AIM, trying to keep this thread alive...there's no reason whatsoever that a NYC challenge topic should be dead.

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
FVCKING NETZERO FREE ****

it takes a lot of time to plan these Smashfests and a lot of support( and Cubes with games with them). the last 1 i had we only had 1 cube and ppl was b!tching and i was to lazy to do anything about it. was i plan on doing another 1 i'll post about it. just wait!!

Gosh I hate life sometimes...anywayz if you have a smashfest Blaine I'll gladly do whatever I can to support it(Gamecubes, vcrs...etc. I've been having a smash drought since I heard of S4C cancelling anywayz so I need this) And if anyone hasn't noticed yet...DireVulcan is worth inviting...:rolleyes:

Incase these 10 hours free runs out keep me updated on what's happening on the boards "Bulb".

X Japan

Smash Lord
i might have 1 next week wed, but not sure yet. i have 3 TVs, but just 1 GC and no smash. i'll see about next week, but i'm not sure.

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
i might have 1 next week wed, but not sure yet. i have 3 TVs, but just 1 GC and no smash. i'll see about next week, but i'm not sure.
I can provide up to 2 - 3 (one being a little ****ed up) smash games and 2 memory cards with smash data and one cube. Im pretty sure they are returned anyway right? If it happens Ill consider going, I hear transportation is a ***** to get there.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Bulb, you might want to get an unlimited for the day.
You have to take the R all the phucking way down to 71st, transfer to E (like close to 2 hours) then meet up with me to take the Q83 for another 25 mins.

Get good sleep and wake up early.

o_0

X Japan

Smash Lord
well right now it's like somewhat ok now, but if something happens i'll let everyone know. just right now i'm just having 1v1 or 2v1. if u want to come of over just AIM me and i'll see what i can work out.

BIG. G

Smash Apprentice
blaine put me down son, just lemme kno on aim or on here when u gonna have it whos gonna go and ****.

Hunt7Wolf

Smash Cadet
have i missed this yet? anyway, just for people who check this topic and not any other comp topics, check out my NJ tourney thread. im having a comp on the 29th and people in NYC should come! its only like $7 round trip to my station. plus out of state bonus...come on, you New Yorkers know ya wanna come

Chaos Knight

Smash Rookie
LOL

****, all you will ever find out there is Trash talkers with no skill to back up their words, I definitely should know, I've put alot of people in their place for doing that, & now I'm respected when it comes down to Melee. I'd like to see how any of you guys play but it's impossible seeing as how none of you live around here probably but hopefully in the future they'll make a new type of Melee that goes online & I'll meet you all there.

Chaos Knight

Smash Rookie
Meeting

All of us in NYC that live within the 4 boroughs should meet somewhere & have someplace to challenge one another, I had retired in Smash last year after losing in tourney but I'm back & ready to kick some serious *** so let me know asap.

Chaos Knight

Smash Rookie

You guys got to let me in on this, I want to join any session of Smash you all are currently playing right now, I'm on the same level you guys are on, noone around that I know are on the same level they all suck compared to me, I need someone whose *** I can whip & would put up a fight.

X Japan

Smash Lord
there isn't going to be a tourney in NY until Dave gets back from TG and feels like running a tourney sometime between after TG and Team Ben GS tourney.

also i'm not going to have the smashfest tom since i got some college stuff to get done before it too late and i have to go somewhere important later on after that. sorry about this, but **** happens. maybe next time.

Gator!

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
NYC, baby, all the way!!!!

DA gonna rep NYC hardcore, even though 2 don't reside in NYC anymore, but their hearts are for the city. Best Falco, best Peach, and best Samus in the country, NYC's gonna take TG's 1-2-3 spots, baby!!!

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
Woohoo, got my cable back. Turns out little brother asking for cable>me asking for cable. Back in business and im somewhat at the prime of my smashing skills...thats it

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Strata...Best peach? not anymore since Mike G moved to AtL -_-.

Chaos Knight where are you located at?

Maybe we can set up a date where I can friendly you.

I assure you i'll be of a good challenge, maybe more :D

Just hit me up on AIM or whatever.

Your words irk me to want to play you.

Maybe a money match if you're "so good".

X Japan

Smash Lord
Gotta Keep This Thread Alive!

yo Dark Bulb 4.1 is it alright if i come to ur house with Jase one of these days. i would have invited u to the smashfest but i didn't have it becuz i got hit with a $1102.69 light bill.

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
Gotta Keep This Thread Alive!

yo Dark Bulb 4.1 is it alright if i come to ur house with Jase one of these days. i would have invited u to the smashfest but i didn't have it becuz i got hit with a $1102.69 light bill.
I would usually say what the ****... but it seems my mother is pissed of the fact of me bringing smashers over. She's actually gave me the talk and said only silven there and jase and that was it. Then she gave me the dirty eye afterwards. So I really can't at this moment.

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
no biggie...

Yo Blaine, don't worry about the lights. If you hook up a smashfest at your place, I wouldn't mind playing in the dark. The TV screen should be light enough...

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Lol Strata.

You know, my house is always open to you guys.

But then again who the **** wants to come to my house?

-_-

Over and out.

Top Bottom