• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official NYC Challenge Topic

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
**** thats sounds like its gonna be mad fun, i hope i could join this little trip to sharpin' up. Hopefully you'll have extra room in the car. If anything hit me up at aim QuEeNzPLaYa087 :beezo: :cool:

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
I live out on the Island in Lindenhurst, But if anyone ever wants to meet up and play messege me at AIM: YsamlaalmasY

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
oh wellz...

I'm guessing everybody from NYC that's planning on going to MLG Boston already has arrangements to get there. Fabulous. Well then, I hope to see everybody there...

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Originally posted by Night-Spectre
Just got into professional smashing. If that's what you wanna call it. Who wants to try me.
Come to MLG Boston... most of NYC will be there. And I'll money match you if you show up Night-Spectre. Tournament Rules, best of 3. Sound good?

Benevolent Ninja

Smash Cadet
If only I could make it to Boston. Even though I would love insight on how professional Smashers play I can't go :(. I've seen a few vids but that's about it. Anyway I can go to NYC to train with anyone so if anyone wants to train with me. Get me on AIM. BnvlntNinja.

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
No ride to MLG, parents are douches... I can't take my bike over there... fuz.

Well, I'll just wait till the next tourny that hits in NY. Till then I have no time to practice cause of all the work they give me. Swell... Practice in december for sure. Silven is brilliant, lol.

malva00

Smash Master
I need some nice person to help me =D

Would anyone in New York City want to house me for the MLG Finals in New York City?

I would come October 21st or 22nd and leave October 24th and would need a ride to and from the airport(probably JFK Airport >_________>) and a ride to the tournament too.

I'll play smash with you =D

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
O great benevolent Silven, you're so cute with the way you try to avoid getting banned again. How's the hacking of my computer coming along? Is it fun needing to spend all that time making fake topics to pretend you're a different person?

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
lucky u isai i can house u so just try callin me on my house phone if u can because me and computers are very very distant friends... number is 1(212)283-9889 or post while im online.

eternalmadila

Smash Cadet
this friday smash if u wanna

if anyone wants to come by my place in brooklyn on friday to smash it up its cool some people like ryoko and hunt7 came before so if u want to its cool

i live in brooklyn and dorm at polytechnic university

to get there u can take the A train to jay street and just get off there the school is right by that stop

let me know if u want to go AIm me at eternalmadila and let me know if u wanna go

Cyntalan Maelstrom

Smash Ace
NNID
Cyntalan
3DS FC
4227-1428-3954
Cynt's comin' to NYC

This has nothing to do with MLG, though.

I'm doing this two months in advance, but I thought I'd let you guys know I'll be in NYC the weekend of Dec 4th and 5th, if you guys were planning anything that weekend, I'd love to join in. :D

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
MLG...

Everybody here should be focusing on gettin' to Boston this weekend for MLG, if you have the slightest chance to. You NYC people want a challenge, then go to this thing, and you will certainly not be disappointed...

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
NYC...

We're gonna represent NYC hard, so hopefully we'll have some hometown people (aside from Mike G, even though he doesn't live in NYC anymore) showing people at the MLG NYC championships that we're the best in the world. Let's do it...

phillybilly

Smash Journeyman
where do you live benevolent ninja?
do you want to play with some of DA?
I think someone will be holding a smashfest soon

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
Re: this friday smash if u wanna

Originally posted by eternalmadila
i live in brooklyn and dorm at polytechnic university

to get there u can take the A train to jay street and just get off there the school is right by that stop

let me know if u want to go AIm me at eternalmadila and let me know if u wanna go
The R to lawrence works as well. I didn't k now you dormed at polytech. I go to the less elite City Tech. Extremely Close dont you think? Is this happening again next friday?

Originally posted by Strata RaZoR
Everybody here should be focusing on gettin' to Boston this weekend for MLG, if you have the slightest chance to. You NYC people want a challenge, then go to this thing, and you will certainly not be disappointed...
I wish it were that easy man -_-

eternalmadila

Smash Cadet
yo i am up for smash almost anytime if ever anyones wants to play me and is in the area its cool anyday i dont mind just aim me and tanks to everyone who came i had alot of fun whoping u it was good so if anyone ever wants to play me its cool just aim me at eternalmadila and we can set up something that fits ur time cause i am always open

eternalmadila

Smash Cadet
hay i am looking to play some smash with DA anyone is fine just practice alittle u can asks the guys around here i am pretty good also i can go to u guys or u can come play by me which ever just looking for some more game time let me know on aim eternalmadila thankx alot

Benevolent Ninja

Smash Cadet
I think it'd be best to come to you, because your dorm is fricken cool and messy. And OMG did you notice, you have tons of fast food stores around there? So your house would be best! Also, Nessagent YOU BETTER COME THIS TIME. And about the two tv's, try borrowing from a friend and someone can bring an extra copy of Smash Brothers, I'll bring the cube if you want.

eternalmadila

Smash Cadet
sup guys yeah i wanna play some more smash this comming weekend but was thinking to do it saturday so yeah anyone can come just let me know and also bring a picture id cause u need that to get into my dorm and also i am going to try to get a second tv in the room so more people can play at one time yeah so all are welcomed its in brooklyn at jay street the A,C,F all stop there or u can take the N, to lawerance or the 4,5 to brough hall yeah there are alot of trains that go there so come and enjoy this is just for fun no money thing just to get to play more people hope to see u all

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
I don't think the N goes to lawrance, just the R and M.

How many people actually went and struggled over one tv? If it's saturday this week, I can't do it. I have to go to my friends house in Staten Island and take care of some business. But next week would be kool as well, any day after wednesday and before saturday is kool for me to travel if I'm not studying or had plans ahead of time. Thursdays I'm usually out of school as late as 12 30 anyway so meh, its up to you really of course. My place grew strict -_-

Benevolent Ninja

Smash Cadet
I would rather Friday also because I can use my student Metro-card and not have to pay four bucks for transportation. Why not friday.

Oh yah and Ness. About the people fighting over the tv. There were about 6+ people there at once waiting for one on one's, so that's how bad it was. More tv's would definitely be better. So then we can have a different ruleset instead of the crappy all levels except IC and Gameandwatch rule.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Do whatever you guys feel like... but if I'm free a weekend and eternal is having a fest on a Saturday and not Friday/Sunday, it just works out so much better for me because 1. Some people are still in high school, 2. I have to pay 20+ to get there and back regardless of what day it is, and 3. the last train out of Trenton to Camden leaves at midnight, not 9PM, so more time for me to play. That's just my situation, but since I'm booked the next many weekends and have no money it doesn't matter at the time being. :(

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
Guys, you definitely have to try to get Wes in on your smashfests. He has a big event coming up at the MLG finals in our hometown, so practice against guys he hasn't played against might give him the workout he needs. Wes is the best Samus in the country, and the only one reppin' Samus and NYC in the finals (since Mike G's technically no longer a NYC resident). He's the man, and if you get the chance to play him, you'll see why he's the best with Samus...

Kubuu

Smash Journeyman
I don't think you'll need to worry about Wes, he's gonna have enough DA training sessions prior to the MLG finals ;). Meanwhile, who needs their controller light modded/painted?:D

Hunt7Wolf

Smash Cadet
yo kubuu, i gave wes an *** whoopin at my tourney in jersey if you remember....actually i didnt, but i still cant believe he got lost on my bike riding to town O_o

ah the memories....

seriously though, wes, if you could come friday (i think its friday, is it?) to madila's place in brooklyn it would be awsome. in fact...if any of DA could come....

Kubuu

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I remember the whole bike incident. For real though, you live in like the ill secluded spot. It's like traveling to some remote island for a duel in Yugi-oh or something. If I didn't have a car, it would have been a wrap. Good stuff for hosting it though. Shout out to Team Ben for holdin DA down with a ride home over the weekend. Those guys know how to keep it gully.

eternalmadila

Smash Cadet
yeah guys saturday is just easier for me this weekend so if anyone wants to come that day its cool and i never met or saw wes before dont even know him if any of u do and want him to come then ask him which ever i always encourage u all to bring more people cause then its just more people for me to beat down on so just bring it

Top Bottom