• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Olimar Colour List

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
BlooPikmin for Silvimar...

Wait, Oliver... what? lol
ah this post already has something filled with so much beauty
but anyway I think I will go with pink boot olimar as that is the most sexy out of all, but I also pick snowtrooper olimar
I never go with balckolimar , because the helmet covers all the beauty olimar has

edit: that picture stretched the screen >.>

Sudai

Stuff here
I don't quite understand why the same thread got closed in the TL boards, but this thread has my approval.

If it ever degenerates into people just spamming, it'll be closed, but that hasn't happened and I don't think it will, so it's all good. : D

iRjOn

Smash Lord
I don't quite understand why the same thread got closed in the TL boards, but this thread has my approval.

If it ever degenerates into people just spamming, it'll be closed, but that hasn't happened and I don't think it will, so it's all good. : D
Wish ours had your appoval.
T-T

I really dislike BuzzSaw he's a douche >.>...
But meh its ok

ehh isnt blackwaltz the Red Oli?

RichBrown

Smash Master
I switch to blue gloves when it's time to get serious

and I switch to pink boots when I feel like sucking at brawl

:)

asob4

Smash Champion
i switch to negrolimar when i wanna get lynched

too far?

i apologize to any african american smashers before hand, i <3 you all

Jadedlink

Smash Apprentice
Guess put me as the original Olimar. I don't think I ever played as any other color, except maybe in doubles.

Arw1ng

Smash Rookie
I don't honestly know if I belong on this list, but Negrolimar (lul)

ElemMasterZeph92

Smash Journeyman

I think I'm going to switch to negrolimar because of how aggressive my playstyle is :D

Get ***** <33

~Fino
I'm black and I found both of those remarks you and Asob made a little offensive, at least at least Asob apologized (even though what he said was worse than what you said). What you said sounded a bit stereotypical, fix that please....

asob4

Smash Champion
it was intended to be offensive....
i'm not racist or anything, i am just so tolerant of everything i find racism to be funny when used appropiately, as in, not in a mean hurtful way
ya feel?

ElemMasterZeph92

Smash Journeyman
it was intended to be offensive....
i'm not racist or anything, i am just so tolerant of everything i find racism to be funny when used appropriately, as in, not in a mean hurtful way
ya feel?
You mean "wasn't" right? Anyway, I'm okay now. I hear a lot of racist jokes, they were intended to be a laugh but still are hurtful.

Top Bottom