• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Olimar Colour List

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow. I realized I'm not listed.

I use rojolimar, not ponchomolimar.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Put me as Oliver, Not sure if this topic is for 1st Olimar Mainers only, but if it isn't Olimar is my 3rd main while Snake holds 2nd and Yoshi holds 1st.

Dyyne

Smash Ace
You're right. But spamming hundreds of one line posts is genius!
(Given, olimainer does sound dumb, and when I think about it, I've never said that.)

Llumys

Smash Champion
I thought you were done with this thread, Fino?

Anyway, I'm not going to label him as gay just because he uses a gay font. Blue Gloves did several homo-erotic things to earn him his title.

Fino

Smash Master
Anyway, I'm not going to label him as gay just because he uses a gay font. Blue Gloves did several homo-erotic things to earn him his title.
Put me as Oliver, Not sure if this topic is for 1st Olimar Mainers only, but if it isn't Olimar is my 3rd main while Snake holds 2nd and Yoshi holds 1st.
Not sure if this topic is for 1st Olimar Mainers only, but if it isn't Olimar is my 3rd main while Snake holds 2nd and Yoshi holds 1st.
but if it isn't Olimar is my 3rd main while Snake holds 2nd and Yoshi holds 1st.
while Snake holds 2nd and Yoshi holds 1st.
Yoshi holds 1st.
//blue gloves
*worth the infraction action*

~Fino

Llumys

Smash Champion
That got me a laugh, but don't troll people because of their characters.

For all you know he could be black.

Anyway, did he actually mention anything about wanting to be put under Blue Gloves?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
No I didn't mention being under blue Gloves, though sorry for saying the word that seems to piss you off, still kinda new here, even though I been coming here around 2002 but haven't join since september 1st.
Anyways back to topic... Just put me down as Oliver, and no i'm not black.

GBye

Smash Cadet
When it comes to me, meh prefers the holy Negro.

It´s magical banana suit makes Diddys go oval.

Olimarman

Smash Ace
I can sleep now knowing I was the first Negrolimar :D

Anyway, for those who care, which is most likely none of you, I'll probably be returning to the smash scene somewhere in the near future. Someone has to put lomlom in his place. :)

Top Bottom