• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official *Pound* 4 Melee Results Thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yo Thumbs, I think I missed you in my big shoutout post, but your Falcon is getting better bro. Keep it up! It was good seeing you again.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yo Thumbs, I think I missed you in my big shoutout post, but your Falcon is getting better bro. Keep it up! It was good seeing you again.
Thanks man, I was sad I didn't get a chance to play your Falco at this. But your Falcon beat me up enough as it was haha. Next tourny we're definitely playing more than three matches lol

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You have to admit Zgetto is cute. Cute smashers are rare!
**** off, I'm cuter.

You're right.

KirbyKaze and ZGetto making out dressed as captain falcon.
OMFG...

LOL I love the smash community.
LOL, definitely. So much random.

i housed zgetto for 4 days. i was unsure of my sexuality afterwards.
*Shakes head* As expected from a Sheik main.

im gay for zgetto
Lol good for you.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
yo, for the record

IM the one who started this whole conversation about how beautiful zgetto is

like, WHAT THE HELL. Every time he walked into the room, I literally heard runway music. If i were to go gay for a smasher, Zgetto would DEFINITELY be the first.

also....

SHOUTOUTS!

AZ Coast (Aka Southwest)

Tony: OMG thank you so much for covering my *** on Tuesday. **** wouldve hit the fan if you didn't. MAIN MARTH! and learn to fight Fox again.

AXE: Good **** against Scar and Peepee. WE DONT LET IT ROCK IN AZ!

Twins: Good stuff hanging out with you, it's always fun.

Nike: It was nice meeting you. You're a cool dude. (upload Germ's DJN impression)

Dekar: It was really cool hanging with you too. We didn't get to talk much at AZ Grand Challenge, so it was fun getting to talk to you more. **** MILES!

Darkrain (TX is southwest): thanks for sandbagging me in pools and making me look good LOL. you are and always have been my favorite falcon

West Coast (plus Hawaii)

Mango: Good stuff winning i guess. Shoulda went falcon or something entertaining <3

Joe: I probably shoulda complained about our pool to Plank. Seriously, that pool was harder than like, half the second round pools. Ohhh wellllll.

Brian: It was fun playing you for the first time (even though we've been to at least three of the same tourneys) and it was cool hanging with you at the hotel and stuff.

Melody: THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THE GLASSES <33

Germ: Your impressions are SOOO funny. You were pretty cool to hang around too, even though we didn't really directly speak to each other much.

Canadia

IB: It was cool hanging with you. Your marth is good!

Unknown: It was cool hanging with you too; our friendlies were fun

Europe

Zgetto: Most beautiful smasher

Amsah: Haha, you were really cool to hang with at the hotel after the tourney. Stop turning away from the monitor, you'll miss an f-tilt -> stock

AXE 09

Smash Master
Finally home..=]
Will do shoutouts later today or tomorrow..:embarrass

LOL Third at the biggest most competitive Melee tournament in history wasn't good enough..? :embarrass
dude i miss you man!!! you're so tight lol

few more shoutouts =)

RaynEx - one of the first people i met. dude you're legit! i'm really glad i got to meet you, but it's a shame that you and unknown never got to play me and taj in pika/mewtwo =( but maybe next time :)

Unknown - ha! you're finally known!!! dude i see you EVERYWHERE on the boards, and now i finally have a face of who you are haha. nice to meet you man, you're way cool :p

ThumbsWayUp - dude you're freakin good o.O and LMAO on the magic tricks man haha! i hope that one day, you will find that dime lol

Silent Wolf - dude wtf, your thumb's so buff o.O how do you exercise that thing? lol

Zgetto - i never got to meet you, but just looking at you tempted me into turning gay lol

Reneblade - nice meeting you man =) you're a really cool dude

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
i swear there had to have been way to many homo thoughts going around at this tournament for the amount of gay people in attendance.

i doubt most of the comments made here were trolls <.<

wiito

Smash Apprentice
i'd like to know something, just for the stadistics xD
how many countries went to this tournament?

i have faith that someone's gonna answer me : D

Banks

Smash Hero
wow checked the thread at just the right time to friend request zgetto first

btw silent wolf uses a mad katz controller with a turbo function, sorry it had to come out like this

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Ey yo Plank, I'm really happy for ya, and ima let you finish, but the way you treated the dutchies is complete garbage. COMPLETE GARBAGE.

*shrug*
*leave*

AXE 09

Smash Master
oh shoot, i forgot to make a shoutout for Germ!

Germ - your impressions are DEFINATELY the best, DEFINATELY =D

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
first and most important shoutout to me...

Twins - guys.... words can't express how truely amazing you guys are. you guys always make me so happy and cheerful, it's ridiculous. you guys have really become some of my best friends. your magic tricks blow my mind, your jokes make me laugh for hours, and you guys just always make me want to be around you guys. please take this to heart when i say it.... you guys mean the world to me <3
:')

That made my day bro. I'll be seeing you soon. I could post a long response back but I think I'll just text you :D

And Zgetto looked good, but to me Adam had the style that stood out the most in a good way. I mean everywhere he walked I could hear club music going with the crowd behind him like backup dancers. uhn tis uhn uhn stop. Or as Germ said, it's like they do the Flying V behind him walking into a club :p

:link:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I wish I could have been there. =(

Props to KA for losing to darkrain again and a random sheik (jk plank)

Props to Otto for being ****.

Props to Shane for getting *****.

Props to Canada for doing somewhat okay.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

At least I think, i've been consistent this year. Though I'm not sure if I improved or not.. major tournaments so far, I've gotten like 17th twice.

kiwiii

Smash Lord

fail for not coming. you owe me matches!

DJMirror

Smash Master
What?
My point was that if it offends you, that's fine but what I'm saying is just a joke. The people that have complained so far are two random spectators, not people being **** talked. I don't say racist things or make any of my **** talk personal*. At worst, I can just see my **** talk being annoying to spectators but as far as I remember, I haven't said anything that would OFFEND them. If one of the players told me that I was taking it to far, then that would be a different story.

*There's one exception (Sup Jkun)
I got ya

**** at the pat house tournament

omg i was choking so bad and hearing the funniest **** by you, embracethe12, lovage, HugS, Joe, mutha ****ing HMW and Phil

<3 you guys

just playing a match without **** talk is boring as ****

look at SRK community so much hype!

Top Bottom