• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Revival Of Melee Tournament Match Thread

Metà

Smash Master
Someone upload the crew battles to youtube PLEASE

My computer is messed up and won't play WMV files without inverting all the colours and making sh*t look all weird. I need to see this x_x

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Crews were hellllaaaa tight!!! Everyone did so well...it's rare to have such a massive crew battle where EVERYONE is that talented. [lol VaNz you were **** son, just bad times against the WARRIORRRR!!!]

edit: the Pokemon discussion was hilarious...and everything they say about Peach too XD

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
I didn't watch the crew battles yet, but from everyone saying "raaaapeeeee" and "The crew battles were sick/awesome/nice!!" i can tell they are good.

Metà

Smash Master
try using another media player. like download vlc or something if you havent tried it already
I have VLC, my problem was that I could only view it using WMP because I was unable to download the file at that time. Now I've got my laptop back and I can DL the file. Still, it should really be on youtube already....

doublejoint

Smash Cadet

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Someone upload the crew battles to youtube PLEASE

My computer is messed up and won't play WMV files without inverting all the colours and making sh*t look all weird. I need to see this x_x
Bad codecs.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
sorry for the delay, im almost done. il have the crew battle up tonight. il finish it right when i get home from work at 5 30

Top Bottom