• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Ah geez, I always forget to press the teams button, sorry, first match'll be a weird free-for-all I guess
Edit: Ghosty's taking a lil while, so I guess we'll just have a free-for-all while we wait. Hope thats okay!

Last edited:

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
Ah geez, I always forget to press the teams button, sorry, first match'll be a weird free-for-all I guess
Edit: Ghosty's taking a lil while, so I guess we'll just have a free-for-all while we wait. Hope thats okay!
Aw I was bringing a co-op >_< Maybe I'll join next time, sorry guys lol

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
I have returned from my prolonged hiatus! Anyone want to 1v1, 2v2, 2v1, 3v1, or any other combination? I'm cool with items but don't really like them unless its a free-for-all. Same goes for Customs unless you use Palutena or a Mii.

KaL.porto

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SkillFatal
haha someone want to play?
add me NNID: SkillFatal,
ill be on all day ..

Chandala @-@

CMass

Smash Rookie
Anyone on the east coast want to play? My NNID is CMass9. Im currently trying to learn matchups with Palutena. Feel free to add me. Im usually online random hours throughout the day. Happy New Year!

dawnpatch

Smash Rookie
NNID
dawnpatch
Hey everyone! NNID is dawnpatch and im down for anything, i like to play competitively. If anyone is down just add me. i usually hop on and off and make make own rooms pretty often so just join in. Also if you get declined, sorry about that, it usually happens when im playing one on one and the other person doesn't want to have somebody join.

kaidden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jkaidden
GG bro, but there's more lag than I would like. Just keep doing what you were against DK for all characters and you'll improve
yeah I was playing real bad with her but she not my main character trying to get better with her though

Top Bottom