• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Snake Community Photo Archive

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
As I said before. I dropped MK. He is bad character.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
Main: :snake:
Secondary :ness: (or :ness2: if you want, I like :ness: better for whatever reason)

YEEEEEAH!
"If I want" you say? This thread is all for our Snakes and Snake boards lurkers. So if you want me to change something it's up to you.

(The only thing I don't all is... for example: a pic of a monkey....to take the place of your actual pic.)
Real pics only!

No, she's the one with the Canada hat on, obviously.

You didn't even get the gender right.
Are you joking?

Or this is true?

Wow, I'm surprised if it is O_o!? I didn't know!?

Wait, you're joking. Ally mentioned something about his/her girlfriend. He is a man!

Turazrok

Smash Master
Are you joking?

Or this is true?

Wait, you're joking. Ally mentioned something about his/her girlfriend. He is a man!
Just because they have a girlfriend doesn't make them a man. And Ally is short for Elliot I think? That's a girl's name.

CO18

Smash Hero
Are you joking?

Or this is true?

Ally's a girl... she's just lesbian. C'mon son get with the program.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Dude, I remember when I met Ally. My mind was blown. An attractive top smasher. I wanted to do unmentionable things to her. :)

Top Bottom