• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumenora

Smash Apprentice
sonic is goin to be my main. Also i would like eggman to be a boss.And
Green hill zone looks like a suitable choice for his stage. Can't wait.
i think the cosino would be better then green hill zone.......u know i always hear that sonic will blow everyone away and not a single brawl char can stand in his way...well ill be ready when it release and smoke WIFI battles ....sonic users wont know what hit um.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
sonic is goin to be my main. Also i would like eggman to be a boss.And
Green hill zone looks like a suitable choice for his stage. Can't wait.
-yeah Sonic is gonna rock!
-no it's not Eggman, it's Dr. Robotnik and yea I hope he end up as a boss as well
-Green Hill Zone would be a perfect stage for Sonic it would definetly be a classic appearing in Brawl

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Red quills with Red/Green shoes = Knuckles (Red Team skin)
Black quills with White/Red shoes = Shadow
Silver quills with Black/Blue shoes = Silver
Green quills with Red/Black shoes = Jet (Green Team skin)
Pink quills with Purple/Black shoes = Espio
so true... wonder if super sonic will still be that gold colour though for every one of sonic's outfit changes.... I'd assume so... it
only makes sense.

maybe his shoes will stay different though

Cancel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Diaz30
I could definetly see both Knuckles and Tails as AT's maybe even Silver not shadow I can see him as an alternate costume for sonic, though who I would really like to see is Dr. Robotnik has an Subspace Emissary Boss with one of his robot creations

um...Mario of course
Seeing Robotnic would be cool but, its up to nintendo.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
@BlueWave:
We are, thanks.

But maybe next time you want to kinda "spoil" an update for us, you should put it in spoilers?
I probably would have been happier not knowing Sonic was coming, but it was still great to know someone has ties.

Also... what can you tell us about the starters so far? Who havn't we seen yet? Is Sheik back? What about Ness? (Pleeeeeeeeease?)

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Sorry! Double Post!

so true... wonder if super sonic will still be that gold colour though for every one of sonic's outfit changes.... I'd assume so... it
only makes sense.

maybe his shoes will stay different though
He'll still be golden, I'm sure, but yea, his shoes will remain the same and his skin would be tinted a different color.

BlueWave

Smash Apprentice
@BlueWave:
We are, thanks.

But maybe next time you want to kinda "spoil" an update for us, you should put it in spoilers?
I probably would have been happier not knowing Sonic was coming, but it was still great to know someone has ties.

Also... what can you tell us about the starters so far? Who havn't we seen yet? Is Sheik back? What about Ness? (Pleeeeeeeeease?)
I already posted the starting roster earlier in this topic actually. Yes, Sheik is back, and Ness is not in the starting roster, so I assume he's gone.

kosmoco

Smash Apprentice
-yeah Sonic is gonna rock!
-no it's not Eggman, it's Dr. Robotnik and yea I hope he end up as a boss as well
-Green Hill Zone would be a perfect stage for Sonic it would definetly be a classic appearing in Brawl
Yeah sorry about saying Eggman i perfer Dr robotnik just that its stuck in my head from the previous games.Oh yeah if the boss was robotnik with that swinging ball in green hill zone. Or metal sonic as a boss.

kosmoco

Smash Apprentice
They used my favorite Sonic song EVER for the trailer. That made me chill, but a good chill, you know?

I really liked SA2... it was a good game, they should've of built on that instead of going with Sonic Heroes.
The song they should of used in that trailer was his world from sonic the hedgehog (PS3 XBOX 360)

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
The song they should of used in that trailer was his world from sonic the hedgehog (PS3 XBOX 360)
No other song would've get me as pumped as that one.

I was kinda indifferent at Sonic, I wanted him in to please all those fans, but seeing that update actually made me realize all this time, on the back of my head, I really wanted him in. Silly me...

ndm508

Smash Journeyman
they should just pretend that game never happened.

Sonic's finally back in a good game. Today is a day of celebration my fellow smash brothers

rejoice

I still have a big stupid grin on my face

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I still do not like Sonic, but that does not mean I think he should not be in Brawl. If anything, it gives me a target for my anger. I don't want to **** cool characters. :laugh:

Sonic looks... scary! He moves so fast! Unless they like Pichu-nerf him, he is gonna be way high in the final tier list. O_O

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Nah, this one is fine. It kicks so much arse it's not even funny.
Still waiting to hear some tunes from the classic Sonic games remastered, though.

Sonic1 Title Theme = Sonic's victory song
Green Hill Zone Theme = Green Hill Zone main song (I'm assuming it's a stage)
Whatever song was in the trailer = another song option for a Sonic stage
Angel Island Zone Theme = another song option for a Sonic stage

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I could see Sonic repping a lot of the other characters from the series with alternate costumes.
Red quills with Red/Green shoes = Knuckles (Red Team skin)
Black quills with White/Red shoes = Shadow
Silver quills with Black/Blue shoes = Silver
Green quills with Red/Black shoes = Jet (Green Team skin)
Pink quills with Purple/Black shoes = Espio
agreed, but now I'm wondering will his"super form be his Final Smash (crossing my fingers that it will) or just another alternate costume for Sonic?

btw. this thread is moving way to fast lol

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
they should just pretend that game never happened.

Sonic's finally back in a good game. Today is a day of celebration my fellow smash brothers

rejoice

I still have a big stupid grin on my face

Yes, and now he can redeem himself from the lack of good console games after SA2. Especially that extremely sorry excuse for a game (I really hate referring it as a game) Sonic Shuffle.

Anyway, I hope that one of his alternate 'costumes' isn't the orange jumpsuit of death that you unlocked in SA2. Jeeze that was painful on the eyes!

edit: I as well still have a grin from ear to ear!

kosmoco

Smash Apprentice
Nah, this one is fine. It kicks so much arse it's not even funny.
Still waiting to hear some tunes from the classic Sonic games remastered, though.

Sonic1 Title Theme = Sonic's victory song
Green Hill Zone Theme = Green Hill Zone main song (I'm assuming it's a stage)
Whatever song was in the trailer = another song option for a Sonic stage
Angel Island Zone Theme = another song option for a Sonic stage
oh yeah the classics cool i,m goin to hear green hill zone now.
Whats with that sonic heroes picture.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
just a question, now that Sonic is in, and considering whether Ridley may become a boss. if Ridley does become a boss, will this mean all out war between R.I.D.L.E.Y and S.S.S? I want to know because we might ahave to prepare for a future crisis.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
The only really sucky thing about this update is that Brawl will be delayed.

Pros and Cons:

Pros: I'LL PASS FINALS!!!!!
Cons: FREAKIN' WAIT!!!!
Hahaha! I'm on the same boat with you. I refuse to buy a game before big tests or projects because I would never get any work or studying done. (Just last week I had waited until that Friday to get TLOZ:pH so I could do a paper.) But Brawl is one of those games where I just wouldn't be able to resist. I'm going to pick it up no matter what day it comes out and I'm going to play it non-stop until I unlock everything.

Sumenora

Smash Apprentice
in that case WOOT!! WOOT!!!, I was only asking because I was unsure, but know that I've seen an FS tranformation such as Bowser's there's no doubt his will be Super Sonic
um what makes u think that S.sonic will not be his final smash..its right in front our faces.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Like sugarpoultry, I would have failed all my finals. So, I am somewhat grateful for the delay (not happy but grateful).

Sonic looks cool at least. He looked stupid in most of his own games. I still don't like how his eyes are connected above his nose... >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom