• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official South Carolina SSBB Player Locator Thread

Al_Di_Medola

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Kidd. I play form SC, ive played you before, on a dif. site (nitendo wolds)
anyway heres my info

Name: Al_Di
Code: 3050-7261-1788
AIM: Al Di Medola
Mains: Wario, Snake, Ness

Neb

Smash Lord
Name: Neb or Ben
Code: 1934-0350-0499
AIM: Nebula400
Mains: G&W

Do you guys attend any tourneys? Is it just me, or can you only find an SC tournament, every blue moon?

Al_Di_Medola

Smash Journeyman
i went to a tourney yesterday...
i came in second only b/c there was a 5 min time limit rather than a 7 min limit -_-
i had 0% and my opponent had 130%, both on the last stock.
i SHOULD have won, but they made us do a SD.
apparently the guy i played was a member of the club that hosted it, and they wanted him to win.

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
i went to a tourney yesterday...
i came in second only b/c there was a 5 min time limit rather than a 7 min limit -_-
i had 0% and my opponent had 130%, both on the last stock.
i SHOULD have won, but they made us do a SD.
apparently the guy i played was a member of the club that hosted it, and they wanted him to win.
weird... where was the tournament?

Icege

Smash Apprentice
Saturday, November 22nd, 2008. Tournaments for the following games @ West Ashley Play n' Trade.

Soul Calibur 4 (XBox 360)
Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Wii)
Gears of War 2 (XBox 360)

Bring your own controller. Standard rules apply. GoW2 might have teams if there's enough of a demand for it. Sign ups start @ 11am. Tournament starts @ 12pm.

SC4 will also be offered on the PS3. If there's a conflict on system preference, a coin will be flipped and the winner picks the console. Loser can then decide whether or not to switch consoles, character, or stage. This might change to be two of the three things they can pick instead of just 1.

$5 entry fee for each game. $5 raffle will be going on. 1st place and the winner of the raffle will have up to whatever amount is in the pot for whatever they won to spend in the store.

ie: 16 people sign up for SC4. Joey Back of Skittles. Pot would be $80, so they can buy anything in the store up to $80 or apply the $80 to something worth more than that and pay the difference.

You will not receive the difference in your purchase(s) and the pot as store credit. Meaning if you have an $80 pot and only get something worth $60, you're not going to get a gift card for $20.

They'll supply TVs and consoles. They only have 1 Wii though, so if one of you has one and wouldn't mind supplying it, that'd be sweet.

Play N' Trade in West Ashley is located at the corner of Ashley River Rd and Sam Rittenberg Blvd in the same shopping center as Senor Tequila. Take I-26E to I-526W, and take the 2nd Ashley River Rd/HWY 61 exit after the Leeds Ave exit (you'll go over a big bridge after Leeds). Follow the road look for a Hess station on the left. That's the shopping center.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Saturday, November 22nd, 2008. Tournaments for the following games @ West Ashley Play n' Trade.

Soul Calibur 4 (XBox 360)
Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Wii)
Gears of War 2 (XBox 360)

Bring your own controller. Standard rules apply. GoW2 might have teams if there's enough of a demand for it. Sign ups start @ 11am. Tournament starts @ 12pm.

SC4 will also be offered on the PS3. If there's a conflict on system preference, a coin will be flipped and the winner picks the console. Loser can then decide whether or not to switch consoles, character, or stage. This might change to be two of the three things they can pick instead of just 1.

$5 entry fee for each game. $5 raffle will be going on. 1st place and the winner of the raffle will have up to whatever amount is in the pot for whatever they won to spend in the store.

ie: 16 people sign up for SC4. Joey Back of Skittles. Pot would be $80, so they can buy anything in the store up to $80 or apply the $80 to something worth more than that and pay the difference.

You will not receive the difference in your purchase(s) and the pot as store credit. Meaning if you have an $80 pot and only get something worth $60, you're not going to get a gift card for $20.

They'll supply TVs and consoles. They only have 1 Wii though, so if one of you has one and wouldn't mind supplying it, that'd be sweet.

Play N' Trade in West Ashley is located at the corner of Ashley River Rd and Sam Rittenberg Blvd in the same shopping center as Senor Tequila. Take I-26E to I-526W, and take the 2nd Ashley River Rd/HWY 61 exit after the Leeds Ave exit (you'll go over a big bridge after Leeds). Follow the road look for a Hess station on the left. That's the shopping center.
Thanks for that notice. :]

Top Bottom