• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
lol i think u may be right too b-will
last time i vs. him was my marth vs his falcon, i 3 stocked him easily at the glendale weekly when he showed up one week; but maybe he sucked as falcon then or maybe i just got lucky but thats in the past.

CHUK

Smash Ace
Are there any videos of the Glendale weekly games. I wanna see what type of competition my and my bros will be facing ;)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Are there any videos of the Glendale weekly games. I wanna see what type of competition my and my bros will be facing ;)
You and your bros, huh? What's this all about, eh? How far from Glendale do you guys live? New competition always warms my blood.

Yeah, I've got footage. I have VCR footage of me against STB members Jose, Vato, and Coco. Also, I've got good footage of D4RK SH3IK and myself. We had some good ones. I've only got a couple of his main, Sheik. The rest are of his Falcon and random guys. The only problem is that I need to figure out a way to digitize the VCR footage so I can post it on YouTube. Does anyone know how?

But, yeah, Glendale competition is BRUTAL, son. Though it's no Tempe, Arizona is stacked with talent. Definitely bring your "A" Game, you'll need it. I hope to see you soon.

Speaking of which, MZero! I've been itching to play a serious GaW and you've flaked on me twice. I am shamed. I hope you show up next week. Seriously, WE WILL NOT JUMP YOU!!!!!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I <3 you guys long time. We'll get more matches on video. I still don't know how to transfer them from VCR format to digital, though.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I might be able to come this week. If so, I can put your footage online because I have a capture card on my compy. Only request is I need some footage of me as well ^_^. Btw, Dark I don't think I have ever played you. We definitely need to whenever I make it. I'd love to do a Shiek ditto with you.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
of course we've played Sizzle, we played each other at the Round Robin tourney that goat held at the weekly, but i think that may be the only time

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Come Saturday and we can get some footage of the Weekly. It'll be awesome. I'm pretty sure I can get my teacher to digitize the VCR footage. Though, I'm not too sure. I'll have to check up on that. But yeah, if anyone else can bring a VCR along with the proper connections to record matches, that'll be great, too. Hopefully, more people show up (you know Vato and I will be there, possibly Bryan(the Marth player with the weird hair), and Omar (the Samus player)), and I hope to see you all there. I think I can be there at 10:30 for friendlies; depends on what time I can finish my Sociology test. See you guys there.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
i'll show up whenever i get off work, i might be there at 12pm like i usually do, but some times work runs late and i might show up at 1pm instead or so.
Sizzle: im pretty sure i played u though, i played everyone and i played u before u left too. but i cant remember who u play as, but i may be wrong....

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I just ot off work. Curse you, Walgreens!

I can't wait to play you guys tomorrow. Good times will be had. See you guys there.

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
Why do I miss these things!? *implodes*

Again, I miss out. CRAP!

G-Mo, you MUST tell me when the next one is. I want to get PWND!

BTW, you can tell me on monday at school (think about it: who's the only smasher at our school you know who's handle would be "CENA"?). I don't want to miss out.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Since Goop's Tourney is next Sat., I guess, the Weekly may have to be cancelled. Not cancelled per say, but post poned to the week after. However, Vato's house is open to all people who want to play.

krayziemex99

Smash Cadet
Yeah well starting 1st of Jan. My schedule at work will finally be Mon-Fri 3-11:300pm so i'll be able to make it every saturday from their usually ahh it makes me happy.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
sorry me and light cant make it to this one, i really dont think it would be wise of us to get stuck in traffic cause its couple days before christmas and traffic is gonna be hectic in the afternoon.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
That's no problem, guys. We just had a small SmashFest with cena_wolf from school. It was a good time.

Hopefully, though, you guys can make it to the next one next week. Once December is over, we can settle down and really get things moving.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
lol (laughing about first post) sad for me and Light huh?
its ok.... i dont mind too much driving all the way down there, i like to get as much practice as i can before the Big AZone tourney coming up, i really want some more people to show up this coming week, so expect me and Light to come.

Top Bottom