• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
We all have a gift. Hey, Oscar, after the AP Bio test Monday, we should Smash again. That would be grand. I should be getting out at about the same time.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
thats sounds good. Do you get out after 4th? or after lunch? I need more practice. I need new moves.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yeah, I should be out in time for lunch. We could all go then. By the way, did Jose get back with the cube and controllers? I'm not sure if we'll have enough controllers otherwise.

But your Sheik is ambiguous, it's pretty nice. Those F-Air gimp kills at 20% really demoralize people. I like it.

PS: Nice sig

PPS: I'm going to sleep

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
Jose didn't come with the cube and the controllers, but he should by mon.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
lol "mom?!", too good, yeah "28weeks Later" is a kick*** movie. then my bro watch Disturbia and after ours was over we caught the last 15-20min of the movie. fun times man, we gotta do it again

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
lol "mom?!", too good, yeah "28weeks Later" is a kick*** movie. then my bro watch Disturbia and after ours was over we caught the last 15-20min of the movie. fun times man, we gotta do it again
No doubt, son. The STB loves showing people a good time. Some Latin flavor never hurts.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
hey is stb making it to the tourney on the 19th? if so, let me know, i might need a ride back from tucson to phx if that'd be coo.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Oakie: I'm not entirely sure that the STB will be attending SAST, however it is tempting because Isai might be attending. This makes me sad.

Oscar: You're probably busy playing Oblivion right now, but just to make sure--Jose DID bring my controller back, didn't he? Anyway, can't wait 'til tomorrow when Smashing will ensue. There will be much Ho-Slappin n' ****. We have to get the stuff from Omar, so hopefully we'll have two Smash stations running tomorrow.--Nevermind-I'll IM you.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
There's no need for bowing, but I'd like to thank Stats and Dark for coming over yesterday, the STB had a blast. Stats: You're pretty good and we'd like to see you over more often--perhaps in future weeklies?

This said, the STB have only four days left 'til graduation and we're really excited. Hopefully this will give us more time to Smash and practice for OC3 and WCC. I am really excited about the summer.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
it looks like I missed your party, Bryan... This makes me sad. Anyway, happy birthday, and find Jesus.

PS: Posting with the Wii is slow.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
yeah, I tried to call you for half an hour. No pick up. Its cool. Its very fun here. Poker, food, and laughs.
PS: And smash!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
My apologies, Oscar, I went to my uncle's house and I forgot my phone. So I was left disconnected from the world. How was his party? Who was there? Did Bryan accept Jesus as his own personal savior?

Anyway, Robbie called me yesterday asked if you could make banners for WCC. He really needs help advertising and he's coming to the STB for help. You're like the Godfather of Photoshop. If there is not 100 people coming to WCC, he said he won't hold it. And you know what that means...

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Woo! End of the school year, sons! Hopefully iSam shows up this weekend, I'm always excited to play with newcomers.

I'll update the thread.

iSam

Smash Cadet
Alright! I hope to come play with you guys. If I do show up, I hope that someone has an extra controller for me, or is willing to let me borrow theirs for a bit to play. Sorry, but I don't have one!

No-Really-I-Suck

Smash Apprentice
maXXXpower do you have a crew? you sig looks cool.

how would I go about trying to "enter" this crew? let me know the details man,

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
What happened to DBS?...

Regardless, we have no criteria for new members--this hasn't happened before. I will discuss with other members, to decide rules by committee. Are you coming this Saturday? I'm sure one of the first criteria is that we see you and how you play. But if you're not entirely ready, we'll be glad to train with you until you are. Anyway, let me discuss this matter with they guys.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
This Saturday, we'll have two newcomers, hopefully. iSam and N.R.I.S., I'm psyched about playing with you guys. Hope to see you all there.

By the way, Oscar, Nice new sig, son. Awesome. Where can I get one of those? This West Coast Championships intrigues me. Almost as if you were advertising...

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
yes...that was funny, LOL. *remember to go to WCC! Its going to be awesome!*

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
thats a sic looking sig for WCC
but one thing about it.... you should put TOURNAMENT or something at the top or somewhere on it to advertise it better so it can easily be seen. and also put a link to it at the bottom of your sig as a quote or even try to do a hyperlink to it on your sig

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
Although all that would bee good, I don't know how to link or hyperlink. I'm simply a messenger. Perhaps if someone taught me, then maybe my sigs would be more informative.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Lots of people came over yesterday, to my surprise. I left early to pick up some refrigerator that wasn't even there. I liked the turnout, I hope this happens again next week and we can actually have a tourney. OMG! a real tourney! Yeah, that'd be awesome. Anyway, thanks to all that came--if we have enough for next week, well do an actual tourney.

I wasn't there so obviously, I can't give details of what happened except for the fact that Dark lost to Adam Denny. Yeah, the rumble was off.

So who's coming next week?

No-Really-I-Suck

Smash Apprentice
Lots of people came over yesterday, to my surprise. I left early to pick up some refrigerator that wasn't even there. I liked the turnout, I hope this happens again next week and we can actually have a tourney. OMG! a real tourney! Yeah, that'd be awesome. Anyway, thanks to all that came--if we have enough for next week, well do an actual tourney.

I wasn't there so obviously, I can't give details of what happened except for the fact that Dark lost to Adam Denny. Yeah, the rumble was off.

So who's coming next week?
An actual tourny?

YAY!

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
Ha HA Dark got two stocked by a noob. Fox or no fox, that was disgusting. Its understandable though. Yo, Light look at your sig concept at my myspace.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
its fine with me, i dont care i lost to some noob with my fox. killed myself 2 times at 0% and he pulled off some crazy moves with all B attacks which were insane

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
It can be done. It will be done. As soon as Oscar gets back from the Movies. And I want everyone from AZ sporting this sig when it's completed. AZ gots to represent!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Thanks son. I, as well as everyone, wants this thing to go through. Robbie will not host this without 100 people. We need to advertise. I'll give you the html/img code to put on your sigs. Notice that it's Hyperlinked to Robbie's thread.

Top Bottom