• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

iSam

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone and sorry again that I wasn't able to make it on Sat. My brother-in-law asked me to stay at his house while he was away to watch his house and dog. Next time that you guys play, weekly or whatever, please let me know and I will again try to make it! Hope you guys had fun! Peace.

Sam

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
lol its a safety hazard for butters, vato, lol hanki knows me. i chaingrab like crazy in tourney matches.
but still i hate chaingrabbing, i'll do it to insure a victory, so it implies to both. it would be a boring MM if chaingrabbing was allowed

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
Oh...I wasn't aware that sheik dittos were that focused on chaingrabbing, I must write this down .

No-Really-I-Suck

Smash Apprentice
for those of you who haven't figured it out yet, I'm actually chris..or "goat" as many of you had known...

apparently, my original account was either hacked or discarded, so i decided to choose a different alias...even though I still like goat better...so yeah...hi...I'm back, I guess...

oh and check out the new sig.

STB has nothing on my amazing Microsoft Paint skills

EDIT - D'oh! no sig yet...just give it time though...it'll appear...hopefully...

here's the image of what it will be once SB allows me to use it...

No-Really-I-Suck

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure it is quite funny.

I also heard that you and ol Butters are like godly now...easily in top 10...

speaking of which, who is in the top ten now? I know I'll never break into it, but I'm comfortable hanging out in the top 25 some where :D

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Dark was tenth last time I remember. Forward and Taj were first. Wobbles topped Omar, for third, but he moved. Lots of moving in the ranks. Hanki wasn't top ten. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I don't know who's in the top 25, but I guarantee you some of the STB are. Anyway, top 25 can't be done.

Or can't they?

No-Really-I-Suck

Smash Apprentice
G-Mo --- I want an STB run ASAP. All 5 of you, taking turns owning me. Best out of 5 for each.

If I can beat 3 of you consistently...I get to become an official bandito. Not just in spirit, but in actuality. Sig placement, crew recognition, the works.

Yay? Nay? Your call.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
G-Mo --- I want an STB run ASAP. All 5 of you, taking turns owning me. Best out of 5 for each.

If I can beat 3 of you consistently...I get to become an official bandito. Not just in spirit, but in actuality. Sig placement, crew recognition, the works.

Yay? Nay? Your call.
Ummm....so goat wants to be a Bandito....I don't blame him, but the STB has spoken and will accept your challenge. If you fail to meet the requirements, you will not get the "awesome sigs, the best made this side of AZ" and will not be recognized as a member of STB "officially" and the works will not be applied. I hope your ready.........We are.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion

Yay? Nay? Your call.
To me, you were a Bandito, in spirit, in the first place. But if you desire official recognition, I cannot deny you. A Train will be run on you as a test. Defeat three of us and you're in. See you Saturday.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
Allright G-Mo, I'll do what I can. I'm gonna wake up at like 4 and walk there. Hope I don't get caught.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Bryan!!!!!!!!!! You're posting. This makes me happy. I just got home from Graduation, and this Saturday is exciting me. I also gotta get Ajay to come. He's gotta get in the action as well. Hugo wants to play you as soon as possible as well.

No-Really-I-Suck

Smash Apprentice
so - G-Mo...who are all the banditos? and what is there ranking as far as who kicks the most ***?

I'm very excited about this saturday...very excited indeed...

Sizzle- YO MAN! how goes it? We should play sometime, however, I live way out in the boonies now, so you might need to drive to ME this time. I hope you've improved.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
The Banditos have reduced in number due to some lack of commitment, but we have added one promising sixteen year old, Bryan. He's a real cool guy. Actually, I say 'added' when his induction was immediately before our first tournament. And technically, he's been smashing with the guys even before I started hanging out with them. Anyway, he's pretty good. As far as intraBandito ranking is concerned, I think Omar and Bryan, are tied for the best in the crew. The rest, we don't bother to rank. There's no reason to. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck--I'm rooting for you, but I won't sandbag. I'll give it my best.

As for a list, here goes: In no particular order...

Omar
Bryan (Yoko the Wolf)
Oscar (Vato)
Ajay
Hugo
Myself, maXXXpower.

As you can see, we've reduced in number.

PS: Bryan, don't walk, Oscar said he'll pick you up at sevenish. We can't have you suffer a seizure before a Train is run. You can do it after, but not before.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
The ranking will present itself sat. trust me....but if you really want a rank, G-mo can present it if he wishes.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
The STB has people that are named after famous Smashers--it's kind of strange. Omar has the same name as Blood of the Fallen, who is ranked 3-5 in AZ, while my brother Hugo has the same name as HugS. We are thieves of names. In fact, I noticed that everyone in the crew has names of good Smashers except Ajay and I.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
sorry Dark, STB was out eating celebrating graduation.
True.

STB are three less Beaners to drop out of school. STB defying stereotypes and playing mediocre Smash. Yeah, sorry I missed your messages, Greg--my phone ran out of batteries.

On a brighter note, my head is feeling much better after three pain killers and four hours of sleep. :)

On an even brighter note, I can't wait for STB vs. GoaT. It will be televised.

Edit: STB plays awesome Smash.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
I'm happy your feeling better G-mo, because I'm going to give you a headache after our falco's meet on the stage. I'm just talking...I need to get better, I need you at your best and I know you love challenges. You to Dark, your not going to able to see me sat. I'll make sure you don't get one victory on me, son.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
All right G-mo, I'll wait till seven Sat for Oscar. And thanks for the compliments...squirrel conductor. Must see that now.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Hells to the yeah, BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Bryan is a crazy motha****a. Only 24ish hours left for the main event. Alright, then--just to make certain GoaT will be bringing a VCR and his Video Camera for his awesome editing. The STB will have punch and pie. Cool.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
Allright oscar. I'll be ready by 7. hopefully. I might be snoozin. I'll try to get things squared with my Dad too, so I don't get into trouble.

Top Bottom