• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
As taken from Dictionary.com...

sex [seks]
-Noun
1. The sexual urge or instinct as it manifests itself in behavior.
2. Sexual intercourse.
- Verb phrase
1. sex up, Informal.
a. to arouse sexually: The only intent of that show was to sex up the audience.
b. to increase the appeal of; to make more interesting, attractive, or exciting: We've decided to sex up the movie with some battle scenes.
-Idiom
1. to have sex, to engage in sexual intercourse.

train [treyn]
-Noun
1. A series of connected railroad cars pulled or pushed by one or more locomotives.
2. a. An orderly succession of related events or thoughts; a sequence.
b. A series of consequences wrought by an event; aftermath.

bandito [ban-dee-toh]
-noun, plural -tos
1. (esp. in Mexico and Central America) an outlaw; bandit.

These are the definitions and contexts that STB will commonly use to describe the Arizona Sex Train Bandito Crew. There is an appendix to this definition in which I will identify members, origins, etc. But this is basically the meat and potatoes of what you need to know about us right now, barring the appendix. I hope this cleared some things up.

Bam.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
You guys are WAY too nice. Oscar, how's that sig coming along, son? I haven't seen you in a while. Are you alright? Did you get that job yet? SO many questions!

Butters: Did Hanki accept our proposition? I hope so, because you guys are cool.

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
You guys are WAY too nice. Oscar, how's that sig coming along, son? I haven't seen you in a while. Are you alright? Did you get that job yet? SO many questions!

Butters: Did Hanki accept our proposition? I hope so, because you guys are cool.
I'll call him about it tomorrow morning

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Oscar, it's been WAY too long, son. We have to make the best of this Saturday. I've been training with my space animals with Hugo. He's still good despite being absent for so long. I must know his secret. I hate Marth, and I hate Bryan. I think Hugo is coming this Sat, too. But sadly, Bryan won't. I guess you can't have your cake and have gay sex with it, too. Oh well. How's that sig coming, son? Knowing you, you have been searching for JUST the right pictures to use to make this thing PERFECTION. That's how you do.

Anyway... Butters: PM me when you get the chance. I want to tell you about our future plans.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
Awaw thanks G-Mo, I do my best. Sadly I can't make it, but I gotta get this second house of our hands so Dad will stop *****ing all the time.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Bryan, you gotta burn that house down, collect the insurance and take us to OC3 with it. It's the only way. I'll tell Hugo the sad news. But yeah, do what you have to do and we'll see you next time.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
I'd burn it down, but I have too many memories there. Don't worry, I've been practicing, but you must show me how to play well with Fox....mine is a bit weird.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
As you know, G-mo. I can't really train at home because I lack a game, so the only chances I get to play is on sat.'s now, unless Jose brings his game back home from his friend's house. This week has been good though, Dipset is a good crowd to be around with.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
Got it. If my Dad says no I take a baseball bat to the head, steal his keys, and drive there myself.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to blow on sat. Gotta bring out that King Kong in my pants.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Tell their @$$ to get that game back to your house, son. It's rightfully yours and you need it more than his friend. You are STB. Bryan, kill your father.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
Then I'd be forced to live with my uncle, and he's worse. Not to mention my boss. And If I kill him, then I'll be living in Germany. So I'm kinda stuck, but I'll aks him and see what I can do about Saturday.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
Put up good for me too while you're at it. I'm stuck working and I'm in a bit of trouble over here. If I don't really get it fixed, my Dad will probably kick me out of the house. So....yeah.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
hahahah your getting kicked out! What you do Bryan, beat up your brother?

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
I wish that was it. Report cards just came in and I failed Biology. I exceeded on all the AIMS first try and aced all the other district tests and Dad is really pissed that I failed Bio and dthat I didn't have an outstanding report...

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
well, perhaps thats the way the cookie cooks. Maybe your good at taking tests, but your a ****** when it comes to learning. friend, that is very strange, but you know you can't hide behind test scores, you must pass also the required academic curriculum in Apollo.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
Well, in order to do that, I'd have to spend less time smashing along with other stuff. At least I stil can go to OC3 still. I'll just smash as much as possible this summer with the STB and see how it goes with school. I can say that I won't like it for sure.

iSam

Smash Cadet
Just wanted to say sorry for still not being able to smash with you guys yet. I still hope to play with you guys soon, but have recently been held up. I haven't played in months now, so it may be rather humorous.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
That's no problem, son. You should come by soon, though.

I'd also like to take this chance to apologize to anybody (mainly Greg and Brad) that may have wanted to show up. Oscar got tied up unexpectedly and bad things happened from there. Rest assured, next week's SmashFest is scheduled for the same time as usual.

PS: Brad: Oscar still has your controller and you can pick it up any time you want.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys, those who came sat., but some business had to be taken care of so....you know how it is. I need to play you G-mo, bad.

Knightmare

Smash Cadet
I think I kinda feel like playing smash this weekend or even this week. I dont feel like reading through all these pages so if you guys still do this at the place near 43rd and Glendale I might come. I live on 35th and Dunlap so its perfect. I can probably bring Timmy cause I know he's been wanting to play. Let me know whats up ladies.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Dude you must come. I've you're a legend among the rest of the Banditos.

Yeah, the place is still the same and the address is on the first page. I'd like to see you come. It's a friendly environment. Nothing too serious.

Oscar: I must talk to you about OC3.

Knightmare

Smash Cadet
Greg when are you and your bro gonna go there? I'm so bored I'm thinking about going there today. Me and Timmy. Would that be cool Maxx? What's your real name anyway

iSam

Smash Cadet
I think that you guys should get together one of these weeknights to play. It would be easy for me to come over at like 6 or so and play into the evening. Doooo it.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
Good games demise, your jiggy is awesome....shane, can't wait to see you sat.

Knightmare

Smash Cadet
Well I'm pretty sure I can make it on Sat but I dont know if I'm getting messed up on Friday night so who knows what time I'll show up and if I'll be in smash mode... Either way I know I'll have fun. See you ladies there.

Top Bottom