• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
No. Circle K, this is gonna stop now. I can't read that garbage your typing. I can't read it or understand it, therefore I hate it and want it gone. :(

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Shet up, Tai. You ain't sellin' nothin'.
Um, yeah. I might. Please get the **** off of my back about my contempt for Brawl. All it does is aggravate me, piss me off, and make me hate it even more. I'm ****ing sick of you guys trying to tell me what I do and do not like.

Tai's gonna practice and be the best Toon Link in AZ, again.
The notion of actually "practicing" in Brawl makes me smile with great humor.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Um, yeah. I might. Please get the **** off of my back about my contempt for Brawl. All it does is aggravate me, piss me off, and make me hate it even more. I'm ****ing sick of you guys trying to tell me what I do and do not like.

The notion of actually "practicing" in Brawl makes me smile with great humor.
Tai, you're confused my child.

We tell you what to you don't do and what to like.

Go rest, my son.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
An announcement: I have found the first post of the mentioning of TCB ( It took awhile because I was banned at the time so....) It has words of inspiration: This is G-mo speaking: "Fight Club: Yeah, man, you guys are great. Oscar says he sees good things in your future. Anytime you guys want to Smash, hit us up. We love this game. Also, what's your crew name and members? Maybe we can get some crew action in Grandel." ( Fightclub7, I'm guessing, was Jakes first account?)

What does this mean....It was destiny...and Vat- Zero knows champions when he sees them.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Quote: The notion of actually "practicing" in Brawl makes me smile with great humor.

Why, cause you suck.......man-up.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
See what your doing tai, I'm gonna get an infraction now. That is if no one post before this post. Relax, Tai......your gonna love Brawl and all this will be a wonderful story later on. :)

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Cho Seung Hui: No, I actually don't like Brawl when it's being compared to Melee, which it always is doing in my head.

Steve: I had fun simply because of all the people; the game was pretty lackluster.

Vat-Zero: I really hope that what you said comes true.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Cho Seung Hui: No, I actually don't like Brawl when it's being compared to Melee, which it always is doing in my head.

Steve: I had fun simply because of all the people; the game was pretty lackluster.

Vat-Zero: I really hope that what you said comes true.
Tai, stop being a Eeyore and think more like a Tigger.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
The walrus (Odobenus rosmarus) is a large flippered marine mammal with a discontinuous circumpolar distribution in the Arctic Ocean and sub-Arctic seas of the Northern Hemisphere. The walrus is the only living species in the Odobenidae family. It is subdivided into two or three subspecies: the Atlantic walrus (O. rosmarus rosmarus) found in the Atlantic Ocean, the Pacific walrus (O. rosmarus divergens) found in the Pacific Ocean, and a possible third subspecies, O. rosmarus laptevi, found in the Laptev Sea.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Yes, as recent studies have shown, walruses have played a prominent role in the cultures of many indigenous Arctic peoples, who have hunted walruses for their meat, fat, skin, tusks and bone. In the 19th and early 20th centuries, walruses were the objects of heavy commercial exploitation for blubber and ivory and their numbers declined rapidly. Their global population has since rebounded, though the Atlantic and Laptev sub-population remain fragmented and at historically depressed levels.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Walruses are immediately recognizable due to their prominent tusks, whiskers and great bulk. Adult Pacific males can weigh up to 4,500 pounds, and, among pinnipeds, are exceeded in size only by the elephant seals. They reside primarily in shallow oceanic shelf habitat, spending a significant proportion of their lives on sea ice in pursuit of their preferred diet of benthic bivalve mollusks. They are relatively long-lived, social animals and are considered a keystone species in Arctic marine ecosystems.

Isn't life amazing?

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
What? ... =[

Walruses kick major ***.

This is a picture of walruses fighting. It's too intense! How can you not like it?!?

Corigames

Smash Hero
So, are you denying that the Jellyfish is an animal and that you hate it because of relativity? Other animals bite, so you must hate je;yfish too even though they don't?

You are a speciesist!

Top Bottom