• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Vat-Zero is not partial towards any species. Vat-Zero, along with maXXXpower are the creators; they allowed all life forms to live. Of course, this excludes all life forms that have gone extinct. Even deities have blind spots :laugh:

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
This is true. Vat- Zero, along with maXXower, can make a creature go extinct. Mainly because of all the ****.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Scientifically speaking, maXXXpower and Vat-Zero make species go extinct by simultaneously ****** all female individuals of the designated species; this causes all of the eggs to fertilize at once, and all of these pregnancies are terminated, killing the female in the process. Although Vat-Zero and maXXXpower possess the fearsome ability to finish off the rest of the species, they usually feel merciful and allow the male population of the species live out the rest of their lives, thus causing the species to go extinct once the final member perishes. Also, they do not **** men because... no homo. For this reason, when someone is getting *****, in a video game or in the real world, also known as "da IRLz", these omniscient beings usually tell the aforementioned **** victim to "man up". The origin of this term is believed to mean that the person becomes more manly and stand up to his assailant. This notion is a misconception; the true origin is simply actually telling the person to become more like a man. This does not mean they become more masculine necessarily, but it means they should become more like a male, which in turn causes them to be very hardly susceptible to ****. There has only been one male so far in the world that does not need to adapt to the attempted **** by "manning up" to be immune to ****; the name of this effeminate --quite possibly gay-- individual is...... Marth.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Not only are you a philosopher, but you are a man of great wisdom. - Vat-Zero

You sir, are ****ing awesome. - maXXXpower

Also, this is maXXXpower on Vat-Zero's compooter.

Also, frosted butts.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Timmy, would you be willing to take me to Ka's house if you're going after 2:40ish? Well, idk, I might have homework tomorrow. I can get a ride there, but I don't feel like bothering my parents.

EDIT: Also, Jake, do you have WinRAR on your computer?

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Lol @ the For What It's Worth reference.

"Excuse me miss, but do ya suck balls?"
"*gasp*"
"Miss, let me explain. You didn't let me finish. Do you suck THESE balls?"
"Oh my god, those balls are as smooth as eggs! Of course, I'll suck them!"

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
I get out of school at 5. I might stay 30min after if their is paper work I have to work on....is that good g-mo? If it isn't then I'm probably not going to make it.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Well, this is a bit unexpected (not really)

But I think I'm going to quit this game or at least stop showing up at events. I'm sick of wasting my time to play this ******* game that I hate. I'm probably going to still be on the boards, but I probably won't be coming to any weeklies soon. I don't know how quick this will wear off or if it will, but whatever.

This thought has been in my head ever since the week before Brawl came out. I was seriously considering it the week the game came out. I decided against it because I didn't want to stop hanging out with the community and all that. Also, to all the people that gave me crap for my open distaste for Brawl and extreme love for Melee (Oscar, TCB, a few others), all I can say is thank you and **** you. Thank you for helping me make this decision to stop hanging with you guys; it made it a hell lot easier.

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
Well, this is a bit unexpected (not really)

But I think I'm going to quit this game or at least stop showing up at events. I'm sick of wasting my time to play this ******* game that I hate. I'm probably going to still be on the boards, but I probably won't be coming to any weeklies soon. I don't know how quick this will wear off or if it will, but whatever.

This thought has been in my head ever since the week before Brawl came out. I was seriously considering it the week the game came out. I decided against it because I didn't want to stop hanging out with the community and all that. Also, to all the people that gave me crap for my open distaste for Brawl and extreme love for Melee (Oscar, TCB, a few others), all I can say is thank you and **** you. Thank you for helping me make this decision to stop hanging with you guys; it made it a hell lot easier.
lol i have a feeling we woulda been tight

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
really?.................do you know Tai, butters. He never answers questions. Pisses me off. * wait, what?*:mad:

Corigames

Smash Hero
I know. That $5 helped with Gas money though, so I can only thank butters for handing it to me. Cuz, based off how everyone acted afterwards, I definitely didn't deserve it. Thanks butters.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
My memory doesn't serve me very well, corey (some of STB and TCB can attest to this). However, if it serves me correctly at this moment.. umm... wasn't Butters high when he MMed you?

Top Bottom