• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
HA...don't u just love it. Vects all flippin out cause he thinks we don't play anymore jus because we don't post as much as we used to.

...yeah

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Ok, so now I am the bad guy. yeah so what, I thought there was a possibility that most of u were quitting and I still think some of u are, but **** at least call and see if we can run a smashfest or something. THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH A COMPUTER CAN TEACH U. I would know I play the game more than ANYBODY around SV.

And don even argue cuz if u want I will just compare the GCN times with each other, and you would know that my time would beat yours do don even say, u play more than me cuz NOBODY in SV plays more than I do.

Cuz I have nothing better to do.

On another thing. We had better get more people to join league becuz at this rate, League may not even happen. There are only 9 people signed up and the dates (weekends) that league is supposed to be played on. Most people work or can't make it cuz of parents. Most kids in league are also in school so parents hav their restriction. I could jus make it like mini- smashfests with about 8-10 people but the prize money would be less, and, well that's actually better. If only 10 per person, I supply food and drinks. Hell 1st place could get like $75 dollars and 2nd cud get maybe $25 or something. THE SAME THING WITH THE BUENA TOURNEY. This may actually be better for all of us including me. YOU ALL HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH MONEY I ALREADY PUT INTO THIS.

Well give me some feedback, what do you think? SV players or anyone else?

Pinilla

Smash Cadet
I don't really care what we do...I won't be able to beat you, turnup or mr. j so it really doesn't matter to me. I just want to play smash and get better so I can make cool movies and have fun with it. So whatever involves us playing the most is cool with me.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Well dude if you are so concererned about having people come and join then make fliers like you said already. I go to the college 4 times a week and im pretty sure people play here. Actually forget it Ill make the fliers to do my part i guess.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Well dude if you are so concererned about having people come and join then make fliers like you said already. I go to the college 4 times a week and im pretty sure people play here. Actually forget it Ill make the fliers to do my part i guess.
yeah, Mr. J. could you do that for me. That would be really nice. I've been so busy. And like I said if you do make the fliers jus Title it Smashfests every weekend starting November 27. Date may change but prolly not. It would save me alot of money if I jus gave out cash prizes instead of buying all of the crap.

It would be like weekly tournaments and ****. Cost is $10 dollars. Food and drinks are supplied and

1st 70% of pot
2nd 25-30% of pot
3rd (Optional prize) 0-5% (Money back basically.)

Oh by the way. Pinilla, don doubt yourself like that saying that you'll never beat me, Mr. J or Turnup. U seem to have no confidence in ur abilities. Jus cuz us 3 are top players in SV doesn't mean that we are unbeatable. All of us have lost.

Turnup and I lose to each other
Mr. J. and Turnup lose to each other
I've even lost to Mr. J. (ONCE) and it hasn't happened since. :laugh: Right Mr. J. j/k n00b.

It don matter who u play or even if you know they are better, jus try and learn from ur mistakes or be smart and do what Turnup does to me when I play him.

Jus pick counter-characters.

Example

Ness < Sheik
Peach < Samus (sometimes)
Sheik < Luigi

Jus counterpick ur opponents. k:)

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
man...**** the Smash league!!!
...not really,
dude...whose house is this gonna be at? are you gonna move out by then?
maybe i SHOULD start playing again...i dont know, maybe ill wait till the day before league starts.

****... thats a long time away.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Tim your gonna have to take a look at the flyer to give me the go. I wanna post these as soon as possible and buy some nintendo stuff it will attract more people

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Ok, take a pict of it on ur phone and send it to my phone. My number is 520 220 6645. Or if u can jus show me what the picture looks like and description and I will let u go from there. If it looks decent enuph and says what I wanted it to say, then yeah, go ahead and start passin em out.

As for location, wise. Most would prolly be at my house, but there will be some cases that Priest Revan's house will be the site, and maybe even Turnup's house if he doesn't mind. his house is built for more people in a specific area. Mine quite isn't. I will note a week prior to locations for each weekly.

All rules will still be same regardless of whose house and yes I will still supply the food and drinks whoever's house it's at.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Sorry this info is coming so late but................................
1st off, Mr. J. those fliers looked great, but why is Falco on the bottom right corner. noob. :ohwell: yeah start passing them out right away.

2nd off. Mr. J, Turnup Tosser, GREAT, GREAT matches yesterday. I shud start practicing with other char's more. Both of u can beat all of my other char's with ease it seems but my Falco's a different story. Both of u whalloped my other characters so u two made me use Falco practically the whole night jus so I wouldn't lose. Turnup, I've gotten past ur Peach with my Falco now, YAY..................................... but ur Sheik, is now starting to give me some ****. It took me a while to figure out how to play Peach, but now ur Sheik is the problem. I LIKE THE FACT HOW U AND MR J SWITCHED CHARS ON ME. THAT WAS PRETTY SURPRISING. Great stuff. U two.

3rd. Very late info, but SSBM tournament at my house. Sunday, October 8, (THIS SUNDAY)
Sorry the info is so late but I could run one this day. Also, SSBM tourney at my house October 11. (THIS WEDNESDAY) Ironically enough, the two days I am off.

Cost will be $5-10 (haven't decided yet but bring 5 dollars since info is so late and drinks will be supplied. Maybe food, depending on how many pple show.
Matches will be 4 stock 8 min.
MLG rule style map selection. Winner picks char. Loser counterpicks. Loser picks stage. etc.
Set of 3 double elimination

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, 1st place is 75% of pot, 2nd place is 20% 3rd place is 5% or their money back.

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT LIVE SOMEWHAT CLOSE BUT WANT TO ATTEND. (TUCSON, DOUGLAS, MESA, T-TOWN, HEREFORD, BENSON, whatever) jus give me a call 520-220-6645, I will give u directions. if u want here is the address. 1211 Palo Verde Dr. IT'S ON 7TH STREET. I hope many will come.

FINALLY - brackets sets rd 2, will also be held. Whenever u all, want to have them is fine with me. k. jus give me a call when u all are ready.

HOPE TO SEE MANY OF U.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Yeaaaahhhh!!! Thats what im talking about. another tourney finally.
...and one i can actually make. i'll be there for sure to take all yalls money.(J/K...maybe)
I definatley gotta start playing again now. guess ill warm up some today before i go to work

...yeah

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Double post........Well Vect seemed to fall to Peach yesterday whats happening Vect are you starting to suck or Im I just getting better. hmmmm?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
What do u mean, I was falling to Peach. I tol every1 in the room n u even heard that I was gonna play with the old strats that I used on Peach. After that 1 match u beat me, I played the way I play now and I 3 stocked ur Peach every match. Remember u were beginnin to say that Falco is nothing without his deflector and his lazors. NOOB. psssh. u get better. LOL. j/k yeah, ur getting better but Peach is still Turnup's game.

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
What do u mean, I was falling to Peach. I tol every1 in the room n u even heard that I was gonna play with the old strats that I used on Peach. After that 1 match u beat me, I played the way I play now and I 3 stocked ur Peach every match. Remember u were beginnin to say that Falco is nothing without his deflector and his lazors. NOOB. psssh. u get better. LOL. j/k yeah, ur getting better but Peach is still Turnup's game.
If i was there i would have pwned everyone. Im just that good at this game. I rock everyones socks. so vect when do u want to play?

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
1 match i beat you try 5 buddy, but thats ok if you dont wanna admit it. 1 time the fist match than you beat a few than i came back with two matches for me and i dont remeber the other two. I do remeber Priest saying" tim your losing" ring a bell

Sizzle

I paint controllers
We need SV to come to a Glendale Weekly or we need to have a big smashfest or something where we can get all of AZ to come play. The big AZ tourney isn't happening for a few months now, and I really wanna play you guys.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
1 match i beat you try 5 buddy, but thats ok if you dont wanna admit it. 1 time the fist match than you beat a few than i came back with two matches for me and i dont remeber the other two. I do remeber Priest saying" tim your losing" ring a bell
Yeah, nu know when he said Tim ur losing, n then he tol me to quote on quote "Play" after that, then what happened. U never won again playing me unless it was FFA and then after the last match we played when I jus about 4 stock u, u leave to go see ur girlfriend, not to see ur girlfriend but because u were sick of losing by 3 or more stock. Every match we played that I won, it was by 2, or 3 stock easy. Every match u won, u won by 1 stock, and half of those I killed myself once or twice, since noone kills themselves better than I do. And don say I don kill myself cuz there are MANY witnesses on that ****. NOBODY in SV kills themselves more than I do. I should post the vid of me and u playing U (Sheik) myself (Falco) 3 of my stock I killed myself and u had a 3 stock to 1 lead and then I just ****in owned u. That was great. Yeah I shud post that, but I won't. I already showed Blak, Priest, and some others, so they can tell u the details, or I can post it for u. :chuckle:

SundayOwner I don care whenever is good for u.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol, I don care that I lost, it's fine, I know some of those matches that I lost to u, and I am not gonna say any excuses but you know y nobody in the room made a big deal about it, becuz everybody in the room, knew that I was not playing the way I do. They already knew that I wasn't playing at my tops, cuz they can tell when I'm playing and when I'm not playing. U can't tell so when u get any kind of win, it's a great hit or somethin, U will know when I'm playin and that's basically when I'm ****ing lazorin the whole match or the moment u begin to complain that "Falco ain't **** without his deflector and lazor"

What makes no sense to me, is why u quit playin Sheik and Doc, u were better using those two, instead of trying to be like Turnup and use Falco's counter-char. It don work anymore. What I hate more than anything, is when I murder u, you use Peach and I hear, "Falco this, Falco that" I shud be the one complaing, I have to work so much harder to get so more effective moves on Peach, and all u have to do in D-Smash and u got me for like 40 damage which is ****!n ******** but I don say anythin. U switched to Peach thinkin u cud beat me jus cuz Turnup cud so u wanted the same opportunity he had, but I'm not gonna lose to Peach like that, not the current way u use her.

Sore Lozer - "Anthony will be Facing Tiny Tim" EB Games Tournament" Tiny Tim wins, Mr. J. doesn't shutup for the rest of the day. Mr. J, makes excuses Tiny Tim, jus plays, Tiny Tim gets 2nd place to Turnup Tosser, neither complain, After tourney Turnup invites my crew to his house to smash. Mr. J wants rematch wit me, cuz he is "BETTER" lol Every match there, he had lost, yet in every post on these boards, Turnup, and Mr. J. only good players in SV excluding me. Few months later, he gets his first win on me, it's the greatest accomplishment since "sliced bread" for him. Afterwards I surpass him, by alot, he begins to respect me, (NOT ANYMORE) Than my crew I play with 1 in peticular Blacknight gives Mr. J. a hell of a beating and in many matches yet he is still better than him. WTF???? I don get how he works. Now, that's the definition of a sore lozer. Can anyone else remember the legend of EB Games tournament of how The two "PRO" players (Mr. J, and Turnup Tosser) well mainly Mr. Jask? I got's notin on Turnup, He's ****ing DIRTY, but EB referred these two as "PROS"
which is understandable cuz SV is so small and talent is hard to find.

Anyone else remember how the story went with these two smashers V3ctorMan and Mr. J at the EB tourney? If so, plz explain to me what a sore lozer is and when I see u again, it's a free $5 dollars jus cuz my job is awesome and I respect ur honesty. KKK.

WHO LIKES MY BOOK? :)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Vect when we going ot get together?
How'z tomorrow SundayOwner around 12:00. All are welcome and Mr. J if u wanna come and prove that ur something, I will play u at my best. I shudn't cuz I don think I need to, but if I can prove how much better I am than u give me credit for. Everybody already knows who's better but I'll prove it to U. Since u can't get it thru yours. I'm sorry u aren't top player with Turnup anymore but times DO INDEED CHANGE. **** for all I know u better watch out for the other SV players. Blacknight, W4veMantis, Pinilla, Priest, all of them are getting good but u think they are lower tier than u. You'll see soon enuph. They prolly be better than me soon. It will be them, or some little boy who just has notin better to do xcept SMASH. :chuckle:

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
How'z tomorrow SundayOwner around 12:00. All are welcome and Mr. J if u wanna come and prove that ur something, I will play u at my best. I shudn't cuz I don think I need to, but if I can prove how much better I am than u give me credit for. Everybody already knows who's better but I'll prove it to U. Since u can't get it thru yours. I'm sorry u aren't top player with Turnup anymore but times DO INDEED CHANGE. **** for all I know u better watch out for the other SV players. Blacknight, W4veMantis, Pinilla, Priest, all of them are getting good but u think they are lower tier than u. You'll see soon enuph. They prolly be better than me soon. It will be them, or some little boy who just has notin better to do xcept SMASH. :chuckle:
12 is good for me. whos house? Wait how about today?

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
free 5 bucks? yeah i recall that match were "let me show you how its done" to everyone and got thier azz handed to him mr.j so who got taken out in the first round? sure wasn't vectorman

im srry but you are the defintion of a sore lozer u curse you yell and pout while playing and if you lose its always," i wasn't tring or bull s***." you win one time and start talking smack. you have a really bad habit of not telling the other matches that occured when you got beat down hmmm?

I know you remeber your doc eating a blast from samus and you almost busted the **** controller. everyone told me you cursed right in front of tim's dad and i wish i could of been there. I kind felt srry for you (not really):chuckle:

when your losing and complaining that look on your face is priceless :chuckle: :chuckle:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
12 is good for me. whos house? Wait how about today?
12:00 tomorrow. Can't today, I gotz to work. Perfect, many pple will come hopefully, and at my house. If Mr. J takes u, he knows where I live, if not, I will give u directions whoever u go with.

I WILL RECORD ALL OF THE MATCHES FOR SHEER PROOF, SO IF MR J WINS I SHUT THE **** UP IF I WIN HE WILL SHUTUP OR ANYBODY ELSE THAT HAS A GRUDGE.

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
12:00 tomorrow. Can't today, I gotz to work. Perfect, many pple will come hopefully, and at my house. If Mr. J takes u, he knows where I live, if not, I will give u directions whoever u go with.

I WILL RECORD ALL OF THE MATCHES FOR SHEER PROOF, SO IF MR J WINS I SHUT THE **** UP IF I WIN HE WILL SHUTUP OR ANYBODY ELSE THAT HAS A GRUDGE.
what time do u work till? We can have a lil smash session my parents are going to tucson

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
free 5 bucks? yeah i recall that match were "let me show you how its done" to everyone and got thier azz handed to him mr.j so who got taken out in the first round? sure wasn't vectorman

im srry but you are the defintion of a sore lozer u curse you yell and pout while playing and if you lose its always," i wasn't tring or bull s***." you win one time and start talking smack. you have a really bad habit of not telling the other matches that occured when you got beat down hmmm?

I know you remeber your doc eating a blast from samus and you almost busted the **** controller. everyone told me you cursed right in front of tim's dad and i wish i could of been there. I kind felt srry for you (not really):chuckle:

when your losing and complaining that look on your face is priceless :chuckle: :chuckle:
I did yell out loud but only because i Ko'ed a Jiggly with a Mr. Saturn at zero life. And where do you have room to talk i havent seen your mug around to get clowned on lately. Oh I know your scared of the smack down you'll get. It's cool but I put a bet you'll never beat me ........ever I got 5 Bucks on it what say you. Blackjoke

And Tim man sorry but I dont bother reading your replies there just to long make shorter ones.lol

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
I did yell out loud but only because i Ko'ed a Jiggly with a Mr. Saturn at zero life. And where do you have room to talk i havent seen your mug around to get clowned on lately. Oh I know your scared of the smack down you'll get. It's cool but I put a bet you'll never beat me ........ever I got 5 Bucks on it what say you. Blackjoke

And Tim man sorry but I dont bother reading your replies there just to long make shorter ones.lol

lol you have not seen me because i got my wisdom teeth pulled jackazz. everyone knew but you heh, now im back and ready to go. we played last night and you smack me around? your a joke

its so funny how think your so good if im a joke how do you keep losing to me? don't say you don't because we got the **** recorded so bring the heat if you think you still got it

im never scared of noone i thought you learned that by now.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion

lol, I know my post are a lil long :ohwell: u don need to read them, since u already know what they say. Basically, ur gettin better but stick wit sheik (she doesn't take much skill NEway) and where is Doc. leave ur peach game to Turnup, he's good wit her. I have truble beating his. yours tho, it's too EZ to read since I play Turnup so much. I can't lose to ur Peach, only when I'm not playin.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
mr. j i notice something that you do alot to (just throwin it out) but when you think someone is a noob and think you can beat them ur cool wit them. but when you find out they can stand up to you you turn all hostile towards them please explain...

by the way this is just a general question

Top Bottom