• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
****, I didn't notice that either. When me and him first met at EB, he tol the crowd,"Let me show you guys how it's done, and then when I beat him. He just began to .......................................... hate me. GOOD POINT, but it don bother me, as long as he knows where he stands on the tier in SV.

Notice, how I did not tell everyone what happened wit the bracket match we had for the league Mr. J. becuz everyone already knows who won since all of SV knows where each other is on the rankings and who can beat who. The only questionable ones are myself and Turnup for 1st, 2nd and You and Blacknight for 3rd, 4th. Well U two may play each other if Black beats W4ve. Then W4ve is pretty high up there too. We'll hav to see. " DEE DE DEE. lol :)

RANDOM COMMENT - Where is Nicknyte - (Elvis) I have to play him still don I?

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
Yo black.... u spelt believe wrong idk if u did it on purpose, but its kinda buggin me haha. Jeez im the best at ssbm every1 just wait haha

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
hey, is that smash thing tommorow at 12:00. i hope not...
dont get out of school till 12 and i gotta catch the **** bus too.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Shutup SundayOwner, you disgrace me by using my char. Falco, Falco is legendary but u make him look well ................ not legendary. k I'll start around 1:30. k w4ve.

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
Shutup SundayOwner, you disgrace me by using my char. Falco, Falco is legendary but u make him look well ................ not legendary. k I'll start around 1:30. k w4ve.
lol alright alright haha. Im working on it tho, wavedashing a lot more i suck with the laser and defelctor haha im working on it tho haha. So u gonna call me vect?

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
Well Mr.j has to help his gf do ur her chhh! So u do u mind if its just u and i. you can invite some people its cool with me.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
it don matter to me, every time Mr. J wants a rematch he knows that's when I start to play and then he don wanna show. I'm used to it tho. He ain't in my league anymore anyway He can get better tho, but only by playing humans, not bots. He lost to my MEWTWO wit his DOC, and I'm nothing like Taj either. I just want to imagine what Taj did to him.

Yeah tho, it's fine. I will bring others if I can. It would be better if U cud make it 2morrow as well cuz there will be many, many more players that play. Today, tho, u will prolly only be able to play me, and maybe priest Revan.

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
it don matter to me, every time Mr. J wants a rematch he knows that's when I start to play and then he don wanna show. I'm used to it tho. He ain't in my league anymore anyway He can get better tho, but only by playing humans, not bots. He lost to my MEWTWO wit his DOC, and I'm nothing like Taj either. I just want to imagine what Taj did to him.

Yeah tho, it's fine. I will bring others if I can. It would be better if U cud make it 2morrow as well cuz there will be many, many more players that play. Today, tho, u will prolly only be able to play me, and maybe priest Revan.
Well im not in anyones league lol.im just looking to play anyone just for kicks. Whats going on tomorrow?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
tomorrow, there's a smashfest at my house and alot more pple will be there and there u can play everybody jus to see how good u actually are. Umm, if you could make it tomorrow, I will be off, and we can play alot longer than usual. kk.

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
tomorrow, there's a smashfest at my house and alot more pple will be there and there u can play everybody jus to see how good u actually are. Umm, if you could make it tomorrow, I will be off, and we can play alot longer than usual. kk.
Its at 1:30 right? So u ur not comin today? I think Mr.J is staying home haha.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
mr. j i notice something that you do alot to (just throwin it out) but when you think someone is a noob and think you can beat them ur cool wit them. but when you find out they can stand up to you you turn all hostile towards them please explain...

by the way this is just a general question
I dont know what your talking about but do try to put yourself in the same league of awesomeness as me cause plain and simple your not as good or even close to being better I got 10 bucks on that. Clown shoes....

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
True dat. You any good?
HAHAHA...hahaha...ohhh man thats too funny...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
am i any good...(ROFLMAO...2X...3X):laugh: :laugh:

no but seriously im decent. i not gonna say if im good or not. i don't really like to brag or boost myself up or anything like that. ill let u be the judge of that.:chuckle:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
where the **** are u Mr. J. SundayOwner, u still comin today? Umm, B-Will, maybe we can play this Sunday but once again, Mr. J. can't answer the phone.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
I dont know what your talking about but do try to put yourself in the same league of awesomeness as me cause plain and simple your not as good or even close to being better I got 10 bucks on that. Clown shoes....
thats all you got?

we reinrated this over and over were not in the same league because u suck plain and simple. u talk on the boards and have yet to back it up so i careless if you think im not as good because everyone else thinks im better than you and thats all that matters k.

by the way, d@mn your corny

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
thats all you got?

we reinrated this over and over were not in the same league because u suck plain and simple. u talk on the boards and have yet to back it up so i careless if you think im not as good because everyone else thinks im better than you and thats all that matters k.

by the way, d@mn your corny
Put some money where your mouth is sucka. 20 dollars is a good start in fact if you beat me Ill post some props and you get the cash. Thats a petty good deal I'd say, but most likely you'll make some wack excuse and in that case your a scared punk. What was that **** you said earlier something about you got some teeth pulled and couldnt play how lame.

Not this weekend cause Im going to Disneyland sucka's maybe if your lucky guys ill bring some magic back for you all lol.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol, I wanna go to DisneyLand. They have cool toys. YYAYY. Mr J. ur lucky but maybe if u have a break, u can practice and get ready for Blacknight. Ummm, idc if u wanna play anybody else from SV as well. Hav fun in DisneyLand, NUB, and make sure u practice so u can be ready for Blacknight, W4ve, and yeah even me. I will give u the chance to face me and hopefully you'll get better.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
We didn't hav a tourney, More like a smashfest. Only W4ve, Black, and Pimpin showed up. Nobody else showed up. I called Mr. J. Turnup, every1 but all were afraid to play me. LOL. j/k.

WELL BASICALLY NO ONE SHOWED.

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
We didn't hav a tourney, More like a smashfest. Only W4ve, Black, and Pimpin showed up. Nobody else showed up. I called Mr. J. Turnup, every1 but all were afraid to play me. LOL. j/k.

WELL BASICALLY NO ONE SHOWED.
Well did it cost money? And do you want to play today?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol. This is V3ctorMan speaking for Blacknight. (BASICALLY THIS IS BLACKNIGHT SPEAKING OR WHAT HE WANTED ME TO TELL YOU IN WORDS)

Mr. Idiot, we waited all **** day yesterday for U and the rest of the people that were gonna show for the tourney but nobody showed up except for me, Vect, W4ve, and Pimpin. U never showed even tho, we gave u a pretty good notice of when the tourney was gonna happen. U didn't show, I did. I was ready to play u, Vect was ready, W4ve was prolly ready too, but u never showed up, so I suggest u think before u speak cuz I alwasys show up but u always seem to have an excuse for something. That's why U and Vect are goin at it becuz he knows what he needs to do to play but he plays when he knows he needs to not just on occasion yet u still assume that jus cuz he loses to you in a match there may be a chance that you're better than him. Like that'll happen.

REMEMBER I AM QUOTING BLACKNIGHT SO DON GIVE ME BEEF, UNLESS YOU WANT TO. But umm, yeah he's sort of right. But hell, what do I know, I don quite know what's goin on between you two. Someone explain to me since I can't understand.

Sorry I couldn't help it but Mr J unless u did it on purpose U spelled challenge, challange. lol, lol, lol, sorry it's stupid but I couldn't help it.

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
lol. This is V3ctorMan speaking for Blacknight. (BASICALLY THIS IS BLACKNIGHT SPEAKING OR WHAT HE WANTED ME TO TELL YOU IN WORDS)

Mr. Idiot, we waited all **** day yesterday for U and the rest of the people that were gonna show for the tourney but nobody showed up except for me, Vect, W4ve, and Pimpin. U never showed even tho, we gave u a pretty good notice of when the tourney was gonna happen. U didn't show, I did. I was ready to play u, Vect was ready, W4ve was prolly ready too, but u never showed up, so I suggest u think before u speak cuz I alwasys show up but u always seem to have an excuse for something. That's why U and Vect are goin at it becuz he knows what he needs to do to play but he plays when he knows he needs to not just on occasion yet u still assume that jus cuz he loses to you in a match there may be a chance that you're better than him. Like that'll happen.

REMEMBER I AM QUOTING BLACKNIGHT SO DON GIVE ME BEEF, UNLESS YOU WANT TO. But umm, yeah he's sort of right. But hell, what do I know, I don quite know what's goin on between you two. Someone explain to me since I can't understand.

Sorry I couldn't help it but Mr J unless u did it on purpose U spelled challenge, challange. lol, lol, lol, sorry it's stupid but I couldn't help it.
Lol funny stuff Tim do you want to play today? But black did spell believe wrong sooo :p

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace

Now he's too scared to speak for himself to. Dang anyways I want some money so call me after 3pm today and yesterday I was packing for the awesome trip im gonna par-take in.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Now he's too scared to speak for himself to. Dang anyways I want some money so call me after 3pm today and yesterday I was packing for the awesome trip im gonna par-take in.
I know I want some money too. **** after u play Blacknight do u wanna MM me. I need some money too.

Blacknight's computer is down so he can't get on the boards now.

So u gonna MM me Mr. J. I need cash too. If he is so called backing out, then u hav to accept my challenge to prove ur honor. I need CA$H so u can't back out unless ur scared cuz U know I'll actually play for real kid. lol :chuckle:

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
I know I want some money too. **** after u play Blacknight do u wanna MM me. I need some money too.

Blacknight's computer is down so he can't get on the boards now.

So u gonna MM me Mr. J. I need cash too. If he is so called backing out, then u hav to accept my challenge to prove ur honor. I need CA$H so u can't back out unless ur scared cuz U know I'll actually play for real kid. lol :chuckle:
Tim do u wanna play today or not? i dont have any money and i wouldnt MM you anywayz cuz im broke haha. So just for fun?

Top Bottom