• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Actually .......................... no, but jus give me a call if u wanna play. As long as it's after 6 I am able to play.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Vec Im looking to money match that smasck talker Blacknoskills wheres he at? best 3 out of five sounds good to me.
I know, u wanna MM Black. But afterwards, will you MM, me this way, you can see, how rediculous I am when I need to play. lol. It would be jus like the 1st time we met. Not knowin what we could do. I will hav a good enuph reason to play full.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Mr. J maybe you must be ******** or somthing but u just won't shut up will u you started this mess and im going to finsh it once and for all because im getting tired of your s***, uh i will play u but i don't gurrentee the money because im broke because im paying for a 360.

its sad how much you want prove to yourself that your better than me. maybe you are maybe your not. but im willing to admit if i lose but i just get better and come back you should know this. my ego isn't as big as yours.

because you must admit that someone is better than you because thats the only way you will get better than that person. im the youngest and must hardworking one in the group. you may take me out but i will just get back up stronger so you better bring it because i know i am.

know this mr. j (since you have not figured out) i never back down don't care who it is ken, bomb, you, vect turnup, etc. because no matter how much i lose it justs makes me a better player.

i don't talk smack i only speak truth

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Don worry about the money Blacknight. If U lose I will cover the profit to Mr. J. I owe u money NEway. And if Mr. J ain't scurred I can win the money right back, with the MM he's gonna give me unless he wisely STANDS DOWN. :laugh: :chuckle:

Good idea, ain't it?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Yeah, I know but he has to accept the challenge first. He already called u a wuss for not showing up yesterday (meaning getting on the boards to give an answer) so it's only fair for me to give him the same respect. So now he can't back down from my MM cuz he jus said u were a wuss for backing down, so if he backs down he's a ................................... WUSS. YYYAAYY. Prolly getting sick in DisneyLand, thinkin of how he's gonna stop my Falco. bwah, ha ha ha ha ha ha (WHICH HE WON'T STOP) idk, I jus like being annoying, and maybe he can beat my Falco.............................................. WHEN I'M NOT PLAYING........................... BURN..............BURN.............. :laugh: :laugh: :chuckle: :chuckle:

:chuckle: So Mr. J, is my MM $20 as well, Blacknight already answered ur challenge and he will MM you so u can quit tryin to ignore me and answer mine n00b. j/k:p

:confused: YES? NO? :confused: ? U can send me a PM if u don wanna post it so other's won't know ur scared if u want. U have my permission slave.

NOTE TO SMASHBOARDS: Please forgive me for my intentions, and if ur wondering, no I'm not hyper, or drunk, ........... I'M ALWAYS LIKE THIS. :chuckle:

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
apparently mr. j can kiss my black azz because i don't care if he calls me a wuss i have a life vect you know hes gonna back down from yours because he knows hes gonna lose. everyone knows it (sadly).....:ohwell:

Turnup Tosser

Smash Rookie
yoyo my man mr.j gettin hated on?? nothin new but what is new is new choice of character. Yes he has takin a page out of my play book and now realizes counter picking is quite important. I know when mr.j tried to beat vect with doc or shiek he was gettin clowned on no doubt, but now i think the last time we played mr.j got more wins on vec then he ever did in just one sitting before. So watch for mr.j's gayness trust me i can vouch for it. As for me you know i still clown the hardest :p

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Turnup, as much as I'd like to admit saying that mr. J got better ............... well he didn't. He has a new char choice, and you've been missing alot of action we been playing. He did indeed beat me wit her but then everyone tol me and somehow knew that I wasn't playing full. The INSTANT we started playing serious for bracket matches for the LEAGUE, everything changed and Peach was jus ................................. EASY for me. C'mon Turnup, you should be the blame. Making me play ur gay Peach so much got me prepared for Mr. J's Peach, and his needs more work. it is gay however, how many of her moves don require much effort in damage while my char has to do everything, but I'm a multi-char person so it don bother me. If u want proof, I've got recorded **** of his Peach in action and it sure as hell aint no threat to me. Not his, possibly yours.

I liked him when he chose Sheik. He was a better player cuz all he had to do was tilt, now he has a D-Smash with Peach that he depends on way too much.

U should remember I'm a multi-char person, jus cuz I use Falco, a significant amount more than my other char's don mean I don have others and most of these I've already beaten Mr. J or Turnup already, so I don know why people think I only use Falco, when mostly everyone have seen my other char game.

I got'z
Falco
Fox
Sheik
Ice Climbers
Captain Falcon
Marth
Peach (Yeah she ain't that ****in hard to use. I'll show u when we all can play again.)

Mewtwo (I used to use this guy but after I beat Mr. J wit him, I didn't care about using this guy. I'll leave that work to Taj.)

Jus don think I'm one char, I've got much to show u kidz. lol

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
yeah...i was gonna say somethin...but i don't feel like it. i guess i'll say some random **** about smash...

My Mario>My Fox
sheik is an "it"
pichu sucks
marths a cheap sword swingin *******
falco's a ****ing psycho
samus flots to much.
jigglypuff has big eyes
hi mom

oops...i didnt mean to post this.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
roflmao, I like that. lol, lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

W4ve - ur Mario > Fox in 2v2 matches
ur Mario < Fox in 1v1 mathces.

Jus my opinion based off of experience. Against players like Turnup Tosser, Black, Priest, yeah prolly Mario, vs Mr. J, myself, and speed players Fox pwnz all.

btw, Pichu, doesn't suck, jus really hard to play with. Don believe me, find and watch Chudat's Pichu. He ****ing *****.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
yeah...i know pichu doesnt suck...i used to play him. but marth is still a sword swingin *****.
and i do think mr. j and blacknight should go ahead and settle this "oh well u suck and im better than u" stuff with a $30 mm. it will bring out the best in both of them...hopefully(mr. j...J/K).

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
yeah, that would be good, and also maybe Mr. J, can realize the other char's he uses are good, not just my counter. He uses Peach way more than his other char's and he isn't a huge threat wit her. His Sheik is dirty, and his Doc too, but his Peach not so much.

I mean c'mon I play Turnup's Peach and I can beat his, and him and I are top players in SV so it only makes sense that I can beat Mr. J's without too much trouble.

As for Blacknight, more of his char's can have a game developed individually with each char that he uses and maybe he can realize more of the set of moves for each char. One of his ONLY weaknesses is that he hasn't added the tilts into his game yet and that he's used to depending on a single move. Samus D-Smash or Doc D-Smash, sort of like Mr J's Peach's D-Smash since it seems that's the only move that works on me. lol.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
thats true. mr. j's sheik is good. i think fighting with counter characters is good but beating someone without using their counter is better. it helps u focus on using and perfecting that one character instead of trying to take the easy way out and picking a counter character. I think those matches are more interesting to watch anyway. having an assortment of characters is good but u always want to have your best and be able to fight with that character even when the odds are against u.

...wow...don't know where that came from....guess i was bored or somethin...

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Well Im back from my trip it was freakin fun as hell. I see Turnip can vouch on that **** amen. You finally excepted my challange Blacky good Ill take your money today if you want and when im done with you ill play Vec he's been itch'in to play me. But just to make things absolutely clear here Blacks when i 3 stock you everytime you better never ever try to say your better or even close to being as good. Word

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Well Im back from my trip it was freakin fun as hell. I see Turnip can vouch on that **** amen. You finally excepted my challange Blacky good Ill take your money today if you want and when im done with you ill play Vec he's been itch'in to play me. But just to make things absolutely clear here Blacks when i 3 stock you everytime you better never ever try to say your better or even close to being as good. Word
Space Mountain ownz. lol :laugh: Sorry. yeah maybe anytime after 6:00 P.M. is good for me. Or anytime tomorrow cuz I am off tomorrow. IF we could all get together and play some smash. My purpose is not set around Falco too much anymore. He's still my best but now I'm tryin to prove that I'm a multi-char person. So for now, SV has no worries of Falco for a while.

So that means after you play Black ur gonna MM me too cuz I need $$$$
it doesn't matter who is this and that cuz I'm ..................................... COOL!!!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Ok, ok, ok I'll tell him. when r u gonna stop ignoring my questions. At least have the guts to say u don wanna MM me. I don care if u decline. I expect you too. But if you do except it it'd be nice. K I WILL MAKE YOU A DEAL. IF YOU MM ME AND YOU WIN, I WILL GIVE YOU $20. IF I WIN U GIVE ME $10 DOLLARS. IF U DECLINE MY MM I WANT MY $15 DOLLARS I GAVE YOU FOR GAS FOR OUR TRIP TO TUCSON TO PLAY B-WILL THAT WE NEVER WENT TO.

Either way, I need some money since u owe me money anyway. So u can give me $15 and we won have to MM or we can MM and you have a chance of winning $20 and u WON'T HAVE to pay me back for the gas money I gave you for no reason. Or if you lose, You'll only have to give me $10 and it will make you train wit your Peach a lil harder.

Saves money if you ask me. Either way, I need my BANK, Wii's, PS3's and XB360 games you see in my sig don pay for themselves you know.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS. It's a good deal if u ask me, a chance to keep ur money as long as you can beat me in a few matches of smash. Sounds good to me.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
We all had some great matches yesterday (V3ctorman, Turnup Tosser, Mr J.)Well good news and bad news for most. Turnup's Tosser's Peach is beatable now, I can consistently beat him when he's Peach, but now he's added the quick and nimble Sheik in his arsenal and he's pretty good with her. (I hate her tilts) Looks like some of us hav more work to do.

Mr. J. what did I tell U, When I need to play serious, I will NOT lose to you anymore with the current way you play Peach and many of ur Char's. I do admit tho, that your Doc got way better. So, how'd you two like my other 5 char's I played? Fox, Ice, Capt, Sheik, Marth. Got some wins with these char's gainst u2 but need more work for me on them.

Turnup, Every step's getting closer between us two now. All of our matches about 50/50 now, Keep it up. O and btw (SHEIK IS GAY!!!!)

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
(Marth is GAY!)HA!
we should try to play on sunday. ive started practicn wit luigi so i wanna try him out.
...yeah.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Good idea, only problem is Mr J........................... WON'T GO SINCE HE'S SCURRED OF YOU GUYS, and he's our transportation unless you wanna come down and send someone to pick me up, cuz there is no doubt that I will go up there and play with you guys up there. As for the rest of SV I cannot be sure, but I am ALWAYS WILLIN TO PLAY.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
:chuckle: OK SIERRA VISTA ................................................................ So are any of us gonna play some smash today, or tonight. I am free anytime after 6:00 PM, so if anyone wants to play, I am all gives.

Plz, play me, I need some practice against people, Computers don cut it for me anymore, honestly I don know how I used to play hourly against the same level 9 cpu's in the game 8 hours a day without getting bored.

:embarrass That's absurd. If anyone is playing, Gimme a call, and leave a message, My phone is dead now so jus leave a message on it ....................................... OR JUST POST. lol **** or even hang out sometin. :(

Don be scared to play me plz, I jus wanna play and get better but nobody wants to play me anymore except W4veMantis, and Black. C'mon people ............................... SMASH!!!!:cool:

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Sorry cant smash tonight my time is gonna be takin up until the end og the month really serious buisness goin on \, but maybe ill invite some choice people over to play this coming week.....

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
I love double posts we should do it more often..lol Anyways where's that phony Blacknight he hasnt been posting anything lately and Im pretty sure I made myself clear about the MM he excepted. I guess Im the best then, ****.....

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
I love double posts we should do it more often..lol Anyways where's that phony Blacknight he hasnt been posting anything lately and Im pretty sure I made myself clear about the MM he excepted. I guess Im the best then, ****.....
you are one sad person mr. j you just don't ever shut up about your self....(not surprising sadly) all you do is talk. i really careless what you have to say because vect notifys all s### you talk while im not present. i ve been busy. unlike you i have family to tend to plus all these school nights when you so happen to be playing.

its not my fault i can't come its my parents so ge all the info before you start to run at the mouth because smash is not everything i can't see how you take such a fun game and turn it into this crap. i expect this from a halo player. i am really getting sick of you and all your s###. vect doesn't say it because he gets a big kick out of beating you down. because your a sad person.:ohwell:

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Sure buddy boy thats your best come back lol.....Vec does beat me quite often but we both have fun playing eachother you on the other hand talk smack and dont even show up to fight your opponent if you ask me thats sad.....clown boy

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
c'mon u two, chill.

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY JOURNAL..................................... CUZ I DO. lol.

Mr. J, I respect on what you put on the above post about me, I finally realize that you don talk crap about me all the time and realize that there is other talent out there. thx for admitting. Yeah of course we have fun playing each other.

Also Mr J, you have to realize that Black is also still in school and is quite young, he can't drive yet either and is still under parents rule.

Like I said, it's ok to talk crap, each and every one of us do it in some kind of unique way. (ESPECIALLY ME) lol Jus make sure you can cover it in some kind of way.

You two will play each other when the time is right though, Whether it's today or nex month when league (SMASHFESTS more like it starts) we will all see each other soon enough.

Here again, are the matches and stuff for smashfests and even rank spots

Turnup/V3ctorMan
Mr Jaskolski
Blacknight?W4ve
Priest/Pinilla
Ade/Pimpin

whoever else I forgot.

PS. As of now, (Vect/Turnup 1st) (Mr J. 2nd) (W4ve/Black 3rd) (Priest/Pinilla 4th) (Ade/Pimpin 5th.)

IMO (GREAT MY CONFESSIONS OH WELL) Mr J has the right to talk crap on Black cuz his rank is better, but I've seen Black play and there both very skilled, possibly equal. W4ve, tho has a hard (HARDEST) char to master (tho I wish Falco was harder to use than fox but I know Fox is WAY HARDER to get down) so I believe he has a spot up there too. Some of the char's that Mr. J. and Black uses don take too much to win with (Sheik tilts) Samus (uber strong against char's we use especially her D-Smash and the fact that she has the best CC (crouch cancel) {damage wise} I do admit both of you two however do sort of have the same weakness and that is depending on moves a lil too much. (Black u use D-Smash with Samus way too much) (Mr J u depend on Peach D-Smash as if it's ur savior to damage inflictin moves) This is one of the only moves you two are able to hit me with for some reason.

This isn't bad but after a while top tier players are gonna figure this. That's why in our recent matches Black and u too Mr. J. why I was able to beat ur main char's w/o too much of a sweat. Both of u need to change up ur styles and find diff moves that work well. W4ve's only weakness is not being able to L-Cancel too well once he get's that I think he would be 3rd best easy. But Mr J and Black could be up there as well.

Peach has a dirty grab-game and is awesome with all of her air moves, and Samus has pretty good tilts, that can be combined into awesome combos as well as her stationary kick (Sex Kick)

Jus change ur game a lil and when the time comes for both of u too play each other, both of you will be ready. kkkk. So no more trash talking UNLESS I'M DOIN IT) j/k, well trash talk if you want but make sure you can cover your arse.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
One thing I have to say about all this. You shouldn't base rankings on what character they play or don't play. Don't say that player x isn't as good as he is just because he plays shiek and his tilts are easy to use. Similiarly, don't say that player y should deserve a higher spot because his character is harder to master. You are either better than the other player or not; that's what it comes down to.

Another note, I like that Mr. J plays peach now. It gives me yet another peach on top of Turnip's to demolish with my falco. I play gay against peaches that is the only way you can play against her with falco so be prepared. Mr. J, you need to get your *** down here with vec and turnip.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
dude...ur posting at 2 in the morning...thats cool.
but uh...yeah i'm gonna have to agree with b-will on this one. jus because samus and peach have some pretty cheap gay moves, it really doesnt make it easier for them to play with..kinda. Vect, since u told me about ur matches wit some people(won't reveal name) last week, ive been thinking about this alot.
anyway...mario isn't that hard to master and i can L-cancel with him easily.:laugh: :laugh:

...oh wait...u were talking about fox, huh?:chuckle:

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
man...that last post didnt make sense did it. crap...now im double posting.
its kinda hard to explain but...yah it's not easier...give me some time ill say something later.

oh...and with Mister Jay and Black Knight...this talking **** it's HIlaRiouS...but i think u should settle it.

oh...and nobody can beat me(J/K..not really...maybe.)

HA...yeah.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
One thing I have to say about all this. You shouldn't base rankings on what character they play or don't play. Don't say that player x isn't as good as he is just because he plays shiek and his tilts are easy to use. Similiarly, don't say that player y should deserve a higher spot because his character is harder to master. You are either better than the other player or not; that's what it comes down to.

Another note, I like that Mr. J plays peach now. It gives me yet another peach on top of Turnip's to demolish with my falco. I play gay against peaches that is the only way you can play against her with falco so be prepared. Mr. J, you need to get your *** down here with vec and turnip.
Yeah, I understand where your going with this B-Will, but I don know how to quite put it where they would stand. Black can beat Mr. J, and Mr. J, can beat Black but only when certain chars are used. I think Black wins if he has Samus, and Mr. J wins when he has Doctor Mario, otherwise, it's about even, but each of them claim they are better than the other. This is when I put their char's to judge. Cuz I don know what to do. I've even done, Doc vs Samus, and even their, they are prolly the same.

W4ve, you can reveal names if you want, I or the opponents don care whatever happened. It's not like illegal to quote names. it's ok.

Yeah I know Falco can only play Peach one way, and that's the gay way. I know, Laser spammin basically that lead to ur tilts, and combos. The entire match. I HATE DOIN THIS CUZ MR J. THINKS ITS CHEAP but it's the ONLY way a Falco can beat Peach. Unless the Peach sux.

Otherwise B-Will, on the player x better than player y I don know how to put them in spots or rankings skill wise unless by there character. How would you do it? cuz neither one of the two is gonna admit that one is better than the other.

How do you judge people then? Plz help me

Top Bottom