• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
it's okay to be cheap every once in a while. everybody does it. it's when someone
does it all the time that pisses me off. :mad:
anyway, i think u should try to wait until the league to judge people. i don't think there is a true way to judge someone but at least with league play we can have something to base the judgment off of...ya know.
now that i think about it...i dont think they will ever stop talking crap...and im cool with that.
...and i don't want to reveal names cause i know its gonna cause like crazy mad drama and i really dont feel like talking ****.

i really cant understand what im trying to say so...just rank me at #6 or sumthin cause i really dont care about who thinks they are better than me or worse than me. i know who i can PWN and that's all that matters...;) :chuckle: :chuckle: :laugh:

WTF...why do i post all this stupid ****...its pointless sayin this crap. i guess im just bored.:confused:

u don't have to...nevermind...im done.

...yeah:urg:

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
How do you judge who's better? Have them play a set of 5 tourney style...counter picks and what not. In fact, have them play 3 of them, the best 2 out of 3 sets. That would be the best way. That's how I did it against Brandon to see who would get that 7th spot on the power rankings although I still think he is even with me. That would be an unbiased way to do it.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
How do you judge who's better? Have them play a set of 5 tourney style...counter picks and what not. In fact, have them play 3 of them, the best 2 out of 3 sets. That would be the best way. That's how I did it against Brandon to see who would get that 7th spot on the power rankings although I still think he is even with me. That would be an unbiased way to do it.
that sounds like a good idea. I will do that. I just did, a simple 3 out of 5, that way should work better tho. Thx B-Wizzle lol :laugh:

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Black turd why dont you come play on a weekend and stop using your parents as an excuse, thats all you really seem to be good at is excuses. So how about it Im sure you can make time for one day to MM me. And if you got another excuse dont post it im tired of reading them. One more thing if your scared just say so then ill stop harassing you, if you admit you cant beat me.

Vec dont put Blacknight in the same catagory as me he sucks and thats a **** insult thats exactly why i offered a MM in the first place because he cant beat me duh!

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
alright...i tried to stay out of this.
Mr. J...Black knight is in the same category as u...if not better. u are the only person talking **** and blacks parents are a little strict sometimes so its understandable why he has excuses.
i mean...u are always starting **** mr. j. The last part of this thread is just mr. j talking **** to black. i dont even knw where im going with this...
****...maybe i should MM somebody... i could use the money. id have to get serious though...that would suck.

...and that whole 3 out of 5 tourney style thing sounds good. We should all do that before the league starts.

...whatever i dont even know wht im tryin to say...
...yeah.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
dub post...whatever:mad: :mad:

DUDE...why isnt fox or mario on the flyer!!!!!!:mad:
This is bull****!!!!:mad:
i finally saw it and....no fox or mario.:mad:
SOMEBODYS GONNA GET IT.:mad: :chainsaw:
AAHHHHHH!!!!!:flame: :flame:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I know in your opinion Mr J, that Black is not near your class but the two of you have had too many close matches to tell. Mr. J. would beat Black this week and then nex Black would come back and beat you. Both of you have even won by a substantial amount on each other as well.

As for classes I don think we have any classes. I think we are all skilled. Just level of skill and just rank is the only thing different

I'm gonna do that 3 out of 5 stuff. I like it, and hopefully it will resolve everything.
So when we all play again. These are the matches that will happen

Current SV AZ RANKINGS (until final bracket is done for League)

1. V3ctorMan/Turnup (TBD)
2. V3ctorMan/Turnup (TBD)
3. Mr Jaskolski
4. W4veMantis/Blacknight (TBD)
5. W4veMantis/Blacknight (TBD)
6. Priest Revan
7. Pinilla
8. Pimpin
* Charcoal (Artemus) {not yet ranked}
* {other SV Players that I missed that have not played yet to be ranked}

*NOTE: ALL RANKING SPOTS ARE OPEN, IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE BETTER THAN SOMEONE THAT IS ON THE CURRENT RANKING, I WILL ARRANGE A SET MATCH OUT OF 5 FOR YOU. WINNER TAKES SPOTS. LOSER PLAYS PRECEDING PLAYERS TO SEE IF HE MAINTAINS NEXT RANK LOWER

EXAMPLE. Blacknight > Mr J. Blacknight gets 3 spot. Mr. J plays W4veMantis to obtain and attempt to attain 4 spot. If Mr. J loses he goes down category till he wins. Whoever he beats, that spot is his.

YYAYYYY.

EDIT: TO NO FOX OR MARIO ON FLYER. lol, BUT WHY IS FALCO ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT??????????? GAY!!!!!!. PEACH AND DOC ARE ON TOP OF THE PAGE.
Like Doc or Peach (well maybe Peach) will ever be Better than Falco. Why is Samus on the flyer, She's gay. j/k

Rogue Sheik

Smash Rookie
Guess who's back Tim. Your owner. I've been practicing and now I know u can't beat me. My Sheik is god now. I've learned how to Wavedsh too, yet I have a lil trouble still. Sorry but I did not move to Phx AZ, I'll be staying here for another year.

You do not have to fear, your time will come. I am just too good now. I want to play some of the really good people out there cuz I bet I can beat some, with my Sheik.

Rogue Sheik

Smash Rookie
what's this ranking thing your doing. And why are Black and J, talking crap to each other, both of their names are below yours so I'm prolly better than they are huh?

I bet I am.

btw, who are all of these pple Tim, W4vemanis Black, J, Turn, Pim, Pin? Are they good?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Oh I thought you died. j/k They are friends of mine that I play with, and yes all of them are good, and many people are good with Sheik. She doesn't take that much skill to use anyway, so it can't be too hard to use her.

And no you aren't better than me either but I don wanna argue about it. It won't get through your tiny brain, that supposed to be their.

As for you being better than them, I can't tell cuz I played you a very long time ago. Honestly tho, I don think your better than any of the good players here but that's my opinion of things based off of your knowledge that you know of the game. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Sorry dub post. Is anyone playing Smash today or tomorrow cuz if not, I'll be on my 360 playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance, and Phantasy Star Universe.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Rouge...u don't want to know who i am...HA!
and that still doesnt explain why mario or fox isn't on the flyer.
and...ill prolly be on marvel tonight so...im not playin smash.
woah...why cant u have used me in the example...u make it seem like i be inferior to blacknight and mr. j...hmmm.(j/k...not really!)
...whatever.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
When can any of SV play some smash, and I'm not sure if anyone noticed besides me in this thread, but the power rankings is back so if anyone hear wants to prove themselves and try to make it on the rankings, I suggest we find a way to go up to Tucson and play with them, otherwise, I am gonna be or the only one that wants to be noticed. I also wanna play better players as well. So what does SV wanna do? Are we gonna represent ourselves? Our am I gonna do it by myself?

P.S. When can we all play smash again, Smashfests start soon.
You can get better by playing different types of people.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
mr j. what the **** did u just say?
anyway im willing to play smash sometime this weekend prolly on sunday...but i might have to do yard work....yah.
but once GOW and CARBON come out i prolly wont play again until league starts.
...yeah.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Look at Mr. J, talking to me like that like he's accomplished something good in life. J/k Bad kid, we all know your an ........................ AVERAGE PLAYER. BURN, BURN, lol

So how bout this Sunday, or tomorrow night, or Saturday Night. I need to pound on some Peaches and some other chars. I'd love to play, also we can finish the bracket matches for the beginning of League (Smashfests)

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
tommorow night should be good...as long as i have a ride. i work all day on sat and sun i prolly have to do some work in the yard. not sure yet...
...yeah

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
you'd better come cuz blacknight will be there...and he will be ready.

actually...i dont even know if he knows we might smash tommorow. sometime after 9 should be good.
...yeah.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Just make sure that Blacknight is there or I probably wont come.
That's right u only wanna play Blacknight or you won't come you know why? Cuz you don wanna get pounded by me, and W4veMantis, It's Ok Mr. J, all of us have fears of players in smash. Well not really but it's ok to be scurred. You have my permission to be scared. k bad kid. lol :laugh:

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Wow...... this is hilarious mr. j even though i thought you would leave me the h3ll alone guess i do have to end this because your boring me with the same crap over and over. As everyone said i have been busy thats why i have not been posting or udated on all of this drama. I have drama right now im dealing with but i will play this fri or sat no prob because im not hanging with no girl this weekend

so pull that **** out of your a** and SHUT UP YOU AZZHOLE AND CALM THE F*** DOWN! k we clear you little f***er....God people in this world...s***

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
FINALLY some smash, SO are we playing tonight cuz tonight would be great, this way all of us could play without anyone having to work or anything hopefully. Now Mr. J, you better be ****ing free cuz I'm sick of havin 1 or the other not being able to make it. Black's said he'd play today so I don want any excuses from anything.

YOU KNOW WHAT SPEAKING OF WHICH. No excuses period, regardless of what happens, who beats who, this move is cheap, whatever. If you win you win, if you lose, you lose period. Some chars like Peach, and Sheik yeah are a lil cheap, and easy to play, but that doesn't mean they can't be beaten. You'll hav to work harder but it isn't that hard to beat those two. I don want any complaining k. ESPECIALLY YOU MR J. Falco, laser, laser, run, laser, pillar, laser. That's how Falco has to play Peach, you know why. CUZ PEACH IS AN EXCELLENT COUNTER TO FALCO so that's how Falco has to play to beat Peach. yOU SHOULD KNOW THAT BY NOW. I haven't seen a Falco beat peach w/o lasers or pillaring unless the Peach sucked.

REGARDLESS OF WHAT HAPPENS. HAVE FUN AND NO EXCUSES.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
so it seems like we have another smasher MeleeMasterMikey. So hopefully all of us can play tonight, and we can see if he can hang. Impressive how he can beat Mr. J's doc with Link, I didn't expect that at all but how long ago you two have played also plays a key factor.

Well, hopefully all of us can play tonight.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
He caught me with that up B at the egde because he kept spamming it i got one win with some gay **** big deal
No John's U still lost mr. J. And if he was spamming the up B then all you have to do is block the hit. Due to Link horrible lag duration during that move that's basically a free attack. Also, the Up B is an effective move to use on the edge but at the same time avoidable., Not one that I would do but apparently it worked on you Mr. J. Well he beat you maybe only once but he still deserves to play us since he had beaten you once. And yes both of you have prolly gotten better so you two should be ready for each other.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
We're playing tonight. Speaking of which. We played yesterday night too but ur phone was off so u were with ur GF I guess. Jus me, Turnup, a guy you don know, and Priest Revan.

Sorry W4vemantis we couldn't pick u up cuz Priest came too late.

Me and Turnup prolly played about 8 or 9 matches (Serious matches) And he even admit that I'm prolly better than he is. (WELL TURNUP YOU NEED TO PLAY MORE NOT JUS WHEN MR J COMES OVER) This way, you can keep getting better. Try not to get bored of it. Try something you don think you've ever tried or hell, watch some vids of people's Peach and Sheik and learn from them. That's what I did.

Well for now the brackets are set but are always negotiable, and rematches are allowed. only one not set is Wave/Black/Mr. J. These three are all negotiable for the same spot which is #3. Also if you want any other spot, it's also negotiable for spot changes. Debate.

Current brackets spot/rankings

1. V3ctorMan
2. Turnup Tosser
3. Mr. Jaskolski (Blacknight/W4veMantis both have the opportunity for this spot.
3. Blacknight23
3. W4veMantis
4. Priest Revan
5. Pinilla
6. Pimpin
7. First Ade

SundayOwner, MeleeMasterMikey, Charcoal, were not included since they have yet to play for bracket match.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
I want anybody's money.
You want money? Play me in our 20 dollar MM I'm sure you'll win.

But seriously, Mr. J, please make a drive down here with vec and whoever else. It seems like everyone is willing to pay for gas and make the drive down here to play, everyone but you. Scared perhaps?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
B-Will as much as I appreciate those words, I know ur gonna give me a run for my cash. So don even gimme that. Ummmm, If you want I guess I could be like SV's moderator. If it helps, I'll give u the info, on like top 10 in SV or whatever. This way, if Mr. J does take us to Tucson it could help u out with your power rankings. It's up to you tho, You don hav to, I was just curious.

Well if it will help then I'll do it. And hopefully soon, SV can finally join the real deal.

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
When can i play for this bracket?? Lol i think i might have a good chance of getting 5th haha

We're playing tonight. Speaking of which. We played yesterday night too but ur phone was off so u were with ur GF I guess. Jus me, Turnup, a guy you don know, and Priest Revan.

Sorry W4vemantis we couldn't pick u up cuz Priest came too late.

Me and Turnup prolly played about 8 or 9 matches (Serious matches) And he even admit that I'm prolly better than he is. (WELL TURNUP YOU NEED TO PLAY MORE NOT JUS WHEN MR J COMES OVER) This way, you can keep getting better. Try not to get bored of it. Try something you don think you've ever tried or hell, watch some vids of people's Peach and Sheik and learn from them. That's what I did.

Well for now the brackets are set but are always negotiable, and rematches are allowed. only one not set is Wave/Black/Mr. J. These three are all negotiable for the same spot which is #3. Also if you want any other spot, it's also negotiable for spot changes. Debate.

Current brackets spot/rankings

1. V3ctorMan
2. Turnup Tosser
3. Mr. Jaskolski (Blacknight/W4veMantis both have the opportunity for this spot.
3. Blacknight23
3. W4veMantis
4. Priest Revan
5. Pinilla
6. Pimpin
7. First Ade

SundayOwner, MeleeMasterMikey, Charcoal, were not included since they have yet to play for bracket match.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Well I guess Blacknight would have been 20 bucks poorer had we money matched I guess all my owning wins on you Black said more than words can lol. You cant beat me like I said. Keep practice'in.....noob

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Based off of yesterday's matches, most of the SV matches for the brackets for league play hav been concluded. The results/ranks are as follows with one more set to be finished.

1. V3ctorMan
2. Turnup Tosseer
3. Mr. Jaskolski (tied) W4veMantis (not for long says W4ve) lol
3. W4veMantis (tied) Mr. J
4. Priest Revan (tied) Blacknight23
4. Blacknight23 (tied) Priest Revan
6. Pinilla
7. First Ade
8. Pimpin

(NOT RANKED YET) MeleeMasterMikey, SundayOwner, Charcoal, whoever else that plays that I forgot.
Any spots for the bracket are available, if someone thinks they are capable of beatin a certain person.

That's all for now. League play starts soon. BE READY.

Top Bottom