• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Turnup Tosser

Smash Rookie
O hells no. Someone talkin smack about secret turnip wave of pain?Even when VECT was hating on it we were still doin good at t5. Guess what then...Ill take Vect, J man you take AXE i dun like playin him ;D

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
thx Vato.. lol yeah.. i play w/blacknight all the time.. and I admire.. that you've helped him alot.. thx again for that.. I'll hav all of SV train ok.. n_n.. good **** everyone.. and once again.. i'm sorry for all the trouble i've caused.... it was all unintentional.. by all means.. i'm sorry again everyone... *slaps himself*
ERR!

dude... pizza... is so good... omg... *eats pizza*
AHH!!!
Maxxxx.. my apologies man.. Like i said in the video section of T5.. I was not tryin to make any johns or even lower anything.. I had a misunderstanding of a definition.. and I know how you feel now.. It's my bad. i didn't mean to say it the way i did.. my fault man.. And i know man.. ur really cool.. i played w/you in friendlies remember.. lol that was great and yes we respected you and everyone else we played... it was awesome...

IN ALL HONESTY THO.. I SWEAR I DIDN'T MEAN IT TO COME OUT AND MEAN THE WAY I MADE IT SOUND OK.. REALLY I DIDN'T

Plus.... lol not like Mr. J.. and turnup would've don better.. lol.. yeah J..i'm talkin **** jus like you do.. lol.. man it feels pretty gay actaully.. lol.. j/k J..
SO MANY PERIODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<
Vista Sierra.
Heh, Heh.

don't worry about, vectorman. Its all cool. Stuff like this happens all the time in phoenix. Its just that "Smash" is just too good of game that sometimes ego's get hurt. Its the only game that people would fight each other over, and trust me, I know.
Aww, why is this guy banned? He seems pretty cool.

Lets test your theory Jeff you can even pick a new team name too:)
How about BAD KIDS!!! NOPE, you can't have it, cause it's my idea!

What!? Are you kidding me
He kids you not Mr. J. He kids you not.

O hells no. Someone talkin smack about secret turnip wave of pain?Even when VECT was hating on it we were still doin good at t5. Guess what then...Ill take Vect, J man you take AXE i dun like playin him ;D
OMG! TURNUPS POSTING AGAIN!

By all means, son--let's leave this ugly misunderstanding behind us. I'm just looking forward to the next time we meet. I really admire SV for its skill despite the great distance from the rest of AZ. Once I graduate in a couple of months, I'll be making a tour of AZ with the STB and we'll be sure to stop by and take in all of SV. My father, who is a truck driver and has seen all of AZ, tells me that SV is a beautiful place.

This thing should have never gotten this big and ugly--I would like to apologize.
Heh, you said SV was beautiful...I don't think it is...but maybe it's just me...
OH NO! MORE PERIODS! >.<
haha this is gonna be fun :p everyone up for friday?
If I must, Jeffery, If I must.

Yeah...I'm Bored!:grin:

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol wave, you're a funny guy :p crap... i probably won't be posting up much after today cuz... well, i got an F on my progress report, so my dad was all flipping out, so he's gonna take my computer away cuz he thinks the reason i'm doing bad in school is because i spend too much time on my computer ='(

i'll probably still check the boards pretty often, but i won't wanna post anything because i'll be checking it on my ps3 lol. well... see you all friday!

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Wait...your dad's gonna take your compter but you're still allowed out...? Eh, that's cool. Man, I've never gotten an F in my life. Not even on a progress report. My parents would have Chainsaw Massacre'd me to death.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
we ALWAYS play Friday night. J.. c'mon now u should know this... but.. I'm a be playin pkmn diamond at the same time.. so yea.. lol

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
STB plays every sat, Baby. I know, the Vato is back in the streets! Much love to all you guys. I'm Back baby!

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
Cause you got me. Thats funny. I almost forgot that the low tear members of sierra vista are only there to talk trash.. LOL! I don't care what anybody says Mr. J, I don't think your a jerk. Your a very funny guy.LOL!

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap guess whos back?!?! Sunday the owner fools!! uh!

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
OH SNAPPLES...Sunday's back.
What's poppin?
Anyway, uhh, I didn't play this friday or saturday, just in case you guys didn't notice I wasn't there. It probably was for the best...seeing as to how much ballsac I suck in this game.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
...........>.<.......................Mr. J.....................>_<..................SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!
>_<.
How come nobody posts anymore...maybe I should wait in class for it too start from now on...
Since nobody wants to post anymore i'll just keep saying how much I suck.
The folling is personal account on how much BK Wave sucks at Smash:
Mr. J knows that I suck.
Vect knows that I'm quite terrible.
Black knows that I blow chunks at this game.
P3R3 knows that I am Ballsac at smash.

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! >_<!

Turnup Tosser

Smash Rookie
What up...introducing Tag Team Champions of SV CCCCaaaaampppp Cllllllooooowwwwnnnnaaaagggeeeeee!!!!!
OOooOOoo Yeah! It feels good to be back. I just i want to say that theres alot of sissy babys crying and making a big stink. Well i just want you too know we hear you crying but these world champion tag belts are going NO WHERE!. haha but seriously, whats up.

AXE 09

Smash Master
...........>.<.......................Mr. J.....................>_<..................SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!
>_<.
How come nobody posts anymore...maybe I should wait in class for it too start from now on...
Since nobody wants to post anymore i'll just keep saying how much I suck.
The folling is personal account on how much BK Wave sucks at Smash:
Mr. J knows that I suck.
Vect knows that I'm quite terrible.
Black knows that I blow chunks at this game.
P3R3 knows that I am Ballsac at smash.

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! >_<!
well, i WOULD post, but my computer kinda got taken away so i can't really get online anymore unless i'm lucky like today lol. but if i had my computer back, i'd definately check the boards every time i came online like i used to. sorry i don't post anymore guys lol. if i can bring my grades up by the end of the year, then i get my computer back! =D well, see you guys tomorrow! oooooooo tomorrow's a half day, which means everyone can meet up earlier if they want. i know i will, cuz i love smash lol. wave, you really really need to come this time. if you can... call someone, or call me! 249-3743. i haven't seen you in a while wave

also just wondering... for the tourney at school, how exactly is that gonna be set up? i thought tickets were supposed to sell this week, but i didn't see any stands or anything, and i haven't seen ANY posters at all. if we want a successful tourney, we gotta start figuring everything out right now. anyways... see you all tomorrow :p :)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
OMG.. sorry everyone.. but i do hav good news.. My house is now set up for game nights on fridays' if you all would like.. the room is now ready.. and we can play all night.. well for the most part.. gotta be gone.. by midnight.. but that's not too bad.. well yea.. we can play at my house tonight if you all would like.. be there around 6:30- 7:00 and we can play.. hope to see you all there.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol.. you always seem to be left out.. lol.. I think Tag.. likes to play alot.. and lol Wave was playing alot too when he showed.. hmm we gotta fix that.. btw.. sorry for all that but.. from now. on black.. you can't be using my phone like that. much.. and if you're gonna leave.. u gotta stay gone.. My parents don exactly like opening and closing doors repeatedly.. you know.. and remember.. we hav lots of ****.. in the house.. so my dad needs phone as much as possible.. good games from everyone and **** tho.. it was great. n_n

iSam

Smash Cadet
Well hello AZ smashers. I'm Sam and I am moving to Phoenix in a couple days to start a summer internship there. Considering I know absolutely no one there, I was thinking about trying to find some people to play smash with. Unfortunately I suck, but what the hell. It'll be fun anywho. I think this may be the thread to post this into, but if not perhaps you could point me in the right direction? Thanks ~Sam

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Well Sam even though we live in AZ Phoenix is still aways from our Town post in the other AZ threads theres a few more uuummmm the people in Phoenix hold AZ best so good luck

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
lol.. you always seem to be left out.. lol.. I think Tag.. likes to play alot.. and lol Wave was playing alot too when he showed.. hmm we gotta fix that.. btw.. sorry for all that but.. from now. on black.. you can't be using my phone like that. much.. and if you're gonna leave.. u gotta stay gone.. My parents don exactly like opening and closing doors repeatedly.. you know.. and remember.. we hav lots of ****.. in the house.. so my dad needs phone as much as possible.. good games from everyone and **** tho.. it was great. n_n
*sigh* ...periods are great....that's why I use them...all the time.
Don't you mean Wave was sucking alot too when he showed. I think so...

Black using up the phone bill and stuff. That was just wrong. WRONG!
yeah, i have nothing else to say.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol.. wave.. i don know why but sometimes.. i jus can't help it.. the periods... idk it's like they come out of nowhere.. and i don even notice that i'm usin then.. lol.. it's sort of like the space bar... and my fingers jus pus them by themselves... hehe.. it's like it's second nature.. sort of like .. WAVEDASHING..

Woot woot.. sorry

AXE 09

Smash Master
oh snap! no one's posted on this forum since last week monday??? snaps! cmon guys... i still wanna smash some more lol. i haven't seen wave in a while. are you coming with us to the tourney on saturday??? you didn't go to the last one, so you gotta go to this one! same with you, priest revan, NO EXCUSES! ...unless it's a good excuse ^^ well don't let this forum die out or anything. if i ever get my computer back, i'll post a lot more often, hopefully i'll get it back once school ends (which is next week, yay!) alright, all you guys keep practicing, the tourney's this saturday!!! see you guys later lol. i'll try to post again asap

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Well first off who's going to Tucson? Second Turnip wont be attending this. Third I will be needing cash from all you guys in advance because my truck has a full tank but im still charging you fools sorry no free rides maybe when gas prices go down but until then, oh also it's gonna be 15 per person so you dont pay you dont go Im not rich and gas is now 3.00 bucks a gallon get back with me before Friday

AXE 09

Smash Master
in case if you don't remember, i'm going with you Mr. J lol. you know, i just called you a few minutes ago, but YOU DIDN'T ANSWER!!!! rawr!!!!! ...but you're probably asleep or something lol. anyways, i was calling just to see what time you want me to be ready tomorrow. i'm gonna wake up a little early and call you so you can tell me. alright, i really hope a lot of you guys decide to come... if it's just me and Mr. J, well... that'd be ok i guess, but it'd be so awesome if more of you guys would come. alright, see you guys tomorrow hopefully. peace out!

AXE 09

Smash Master
hmmm so brian ended up going after all lol. i dunno, he couldn't make up his mind, he was all hesitant and stuff, so i didn't even know if he was going or not. i really wish more people would've come. the tourney was kinda small, but i had a LOT of fun lol. hey Wave... how come i haven't seen you in a while? what have you been up to?

Top Bottom