• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

AXE 09

Smash Master
dang guys... guess where i get to go. texas.... yay (sarcastic) geez.... i really don't wanna go. i'm leaving on wednesday and won't be back until the 6th... so there goes the rest of my summer. great..... *sigh*

AXE 09

Smash Master
thx black. and yeah, i guess i'll try to meet up with some people in texas, but... i dunno. i just wanna stay here with the little friends that i have lol. i don't wanna stay until school starts... hey carl, it was great playing with those mystery smashers lol. that peach player wasn't half bad! i was real impressed by that peach player. and that falcon was very good for a roller, he had good skills too. i think with some practice, they can become great smashers. can't wait to see how far they go. good games everyone

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Man o man o man o man o man.. ^^ wooohooo.. holy crap i haven't been on in like... dam.. idon even know ; ; neways yea i haven't ben on well cuz..... lol well i've lost my life anyways... umm im preparting blak's video he wants and of course... got some good footage..... soon to come friendlies of

Vman (almost as many char's as Axe.. but i have one thing he doesn't) PICHU WOOT!
Axe's (hmm he has many characters too many more than me (I jealous) He can use G & W.. i can't sniffles

Tag's competetive Falcon
Wave's (GODLY KIRBY) XD A.K.A. FUNNY AS HELL
Priest's Zelda (**** that things annoying) I CAN'T DODGE THAT KICK EITHER WTF =(
Blak's (UBER G@YE Samus lol j/k (No i'm not)
The Peach Brothers (J, Turnup) <-- they're still gaye

Many more to come... *sigh* sorry for not bein on so much.. but i think julian was right and PSU has taken over my life *sigh* what to do... (bleh and women don help the problem either.. XD..........as for tournaments lol.. i'll let Axe and Tag handle all that stuff. ^^ i'll come to every here and there but i think they handle all the serious stuff. not sayin i don play serious anymore cuz i do.. but lol well PSU.. neway ummm weird **** goin on too.. can't tell on matches vs axe and I either.. lol one week i'll hurt him next week he'll hurt me... then it'll jus go bak and forth... **** i't's annoying...... LOL I H8 AXE AND HIS GAME ^^ jus pwn me already ^^ lol yea.. but axe.. lol idc what u say.. ur havin the 1 spot if u think ur better or not.. simple fact is... (you play alot more than i do now.. i seem to be fadin from the game.. makes no sense to be tied for somethin if one don even play it u know? idk.. ur jus weird.. neway i'll be on a lil more (If PSU doesn't take my soul away lol

LATERS

PS.. *sniff* dammit jeff.. now i know i can't play smash as much if you leave ; ; no more playin ur pika **** man.. i'm playin pika more competetively now.. i was ur younger brother usin pichu for a bit but pika's movepool is just better ^^ lol at our my DK vs ur Yoshi.. XD i'm a post that.. one.. ^^ and many more to come..

HELLO EVERYONE I DIDN'T SAY WHAT UP TO. .. ok

(LOL not actual ranking but what Vman thinks should be)

1. Axe
2. Turnup
3. Tag
3. Black
5. Mr. J
6. Priest
7. Pimp

10 and lower - Wave and Vman! FKK yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

later.. (for real this time)

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Man o man o man o man o man.. ^^ wooohooo.. holy crap i haven't been on in like... dam.. idon even know ; ; neways yea i haven't ben on well cuz..... lol well i've lost my life anyways... umm im preparting blak's video he wants and of course... got some good footage..... soon to come friendlies of

Vman (almost as many char's as Axe.. but i have one thing he doesn't) PICHU WOOT!
Axe's (hmm he has many characters too many more than me (I jealous) He can use G & W.. i can't sniffles

Tag's competetive Falcon
Wave's (GODLY KIRBY) XD A.K.A. FUNNY AS HELL
Priest's Zelda (**** that things annoying) I CAN'T DODGE THAT KICK EITHER WTF =(
Blak's (UBER G@YE Samus lol j/k (No i'm not)
The Peach Brothers (J, Turnup) <-- they're still gaye

Many more to come... *sigh* sorry for not bein on so much.. but i think julian was right and PSU has taken over my life *sigh* what to do... (bleh and women don help the problem either.. XD..........as for tournaments lol.. i'll let Axe and Tag handle all that stuff. ^^ i'll come to every here and there but i think they handle all the serious stuff. not sayin i don play serious anymore cuz i do.. but lol well PSU.. neway ummm weird **** goin on too.. can't tell on matches vs axe and I either.. lol one week i'll hurt him next week he'll hurt me... then it'll jus go bak and forth... **** i't's annoying...... LOL I H8 AXE AND HIS GAME ^^ jus pwn me already ^^ lol yea.. but axe.. lol idc what u say.. ur havin the 1 spot if u think ur better or not.. simple fact is... (you play alot more than i do now.. i seem to be fadin from the game.. makes no sense to be tied for somethin if one don even play it u know? idk.. ur jus weird.. neway i'll be on a lil more (If PSU doesn't take my soul away lol

LATERS

PS.. *sniff* dammit jeff.. now i know i can't play smash as much if you leave ; ; no more playin ur pika **** man.. i'm playin pika more competetively now.. i was ur younger brother usin pichu for a bit but pika's movepool is just better ^^ lol at our my DK vs ur Yoshi.. XD i'm a post that.. one.. ^^ and many more to come..

HELLO EVERYONE I DIDN'T SAY WHAT UP TO. .. ok

(LOL not actual ranking but what Vman thinks should be)

1. Axe
2. Turnup
3. Tag
4. Mr. J
5. Black
6. Priest
7. Pimp

10 and lower - Wave and Vman! FKK yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

later.. (for real this time)
yeah right

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
its really nice to hear from you vman, i seriously thought you were dead....if it wasnt for the pwnage on all of us on wednesday i would of thought you were lol. but ye your inspirational as always haha.but i really want you to come up with me and whoever is going to wcc it would be really fun. oh and hey flare whats up? its nice to meet you to. and ye we gotta battle it out fer sure lol

AXE 09

Smash Master
LOL!!!!!! sorry, i just can't stop laughing that you put Mr. J under black lol!!! omg i'm starting to think that black should be above j too cuz he's been putting a hurting on him lately lol. but you gotta admit, mr j's got some crazy tricks up his sleeve too. i was liking that shiek of yours, J. you were doing all those platform-cancelled needles and stuff, crazy lol.

AND WAVE!!!! LMAO!!!!!! :laugh: your kirby was awesome!!!!!! :) lol i can't believe how well you were doing, i really wanted to fight you but... i never got to... ='( lol great stuff. your kirby cracks me up lol!!! but somehow it works, i just don't get it :p

dang, now that i think about it, it feels kinda weird not playing tag for so long. i haven't played him since like... i dunno. it's been at least a week i think, and we usually play like every day. it feels kinda weird... i miss playing you tag, but you're right, we play too much, this little break we're having is good for us. hopefully it was enough training for you to do good in WCC lol. if you're going. if you do, i hope you do great! give a good name to SV! i know you'll do great

lol priest revan, i was shocked that i was doing good with zelda. watching you play really does help! but no matter how hard i try, i can't ever copy your gay zelda lol. i love it though. it's too bad that Turnip Tosser couldn't come though... all we needed was him then we would've had the whole crew

Vman.... maybe it's a good thing that you're playing PSU more. maybe i should join you lol. cuz i've been playing smash too much... tag and i were talking about it. i haven't played smash since we all met up. i think i'm gonna start playing a lot less and try some other stuff out...even though i really don't know what else there is for me to do lol. i guess i'm gonna just... sit at my computer...? :ohwell: hmm... maybe before you just hand over that spot tim, i think we should do an actual set. your falco Vs. my pikachu, best 3 of 5. or maybe we could do it the proper way and use counterpick characters and stuff. i dunno, i just wouldn't feel right just taking that spot without earning it..... what do you say? hopefully we can meet sometime before wednesday and do it cuz that's when i have to leave :( it's great to finally hear from you Tim after such a long time on smashboards lol. and screw your pichu!! i don't understand how i can use pikachu but not pichu lol

oh and just wondering, should we really keep senor pimp hand in the rankings?

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol don't worry j, i know. you're actually really good. you beat my pikachu the last time you fought it, didn't you? we need to get more matches in, i never get to fight you, or turnip, or wave

AXE 09

Smash Master
alright, smash tomorrow (monday) sounds good to me! wave called me and i think he wanted to smash, so we gotta be sure to call him if we all meet up. i didn't even get to fight him last time so i call dibs on the first match with him!

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
guys that was great last night! good games. carl i just wanted to say that you have shown so much improvement over the last few times weve played.its truly incredible keep up the good work.

AXE 09

Smash Master
i wish i could smash again on wednesday :(

anyways, yeah! great games everyone lol. glad i finally got to play Mr. J, but i STILL haven't even got to play turnip yet. OR Wave. and now i'm gonna be in texas until school starts! what a bummer... but the good news is, i just saved a load of money on my car insurance by switching to geico! lol jk. but seriously, good news... i might be back a little bit earlier. my mom's NEVER specific of any plans or anything, so i don't know when i'm gonna be back or anything. i want to fly back on the 1st, but i don't know. well.... today's my last day here... nice smashing with everyone. Tag, i hope you feel better after what happened a few nights ago. let's hope you get your memory back. you guys better practice cuz i want a challenge when i come back lol.

darn your pikachu tim! darn it. you have a pikachu nooooooooooooooooo now i'm gonna work on falco! lol. maybe not. i dunno, but i'm definately gonna work on pika, i wanna ditto yours

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol thx.. jeff. idk why i quit using him.. but after watchin you play him so much idk i jus started missin the lil thing lol... anyway.. umm yea everyone good games.. it was great playing.. hope u come bak early jeff.. hope u get ur memory bak brian.. lol and J, Turnup u two are still lame w/ur peach dittos.. for 2v2 lol but still fun to play and Carl, Julian. you two are lame lol... showing lots of improvement... BUT TAG OMG HE'S ANNOYING w/his stupid falcon lol j/k brian.. hope to play you all again...

BTW WAVE'S KIRBY > ANYTHING I'VE EVER FACED XD yea.. lol

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Carlton isnt better than me Tim you better change that **** right away. I beat that smuck 2 out of three last games. You better get your info straight. Brain either isnt better than me you must have been drunk while you posted that mess, because your not even on there youself. Lets be completly honest with everyon ok. Jeff's the best here than you and Sean tie for second than me and then Brain. Thats what it is sorry everyone else your skills are just second rate.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
lol it doesnt really matter to me whos better than me or anything like that. j you may be better than me but we havnt really had a set so i dont know, but i kinda like being number 8 on sv power rankings cuz me tim and jeff are all really close in every game we play. and im az ranked now so im happy! anyone wanna play smash today

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Carlton isnt better than me Tim you better change that **** right away. I beat that smuck 2 out of three last games. You better get your info straight. Brain either isnt better than me you must have been drunk while you posted that mess, because your not even on there youself. Lets be completly honest with everyon ok. Jeff's the best here than you and Sean tie for second than me and then Brain. Thats what it is sorry everyone else your skills are just second rate.
but f you remeber i beat u 3 out of 5 before that so we even (so everybody says) anyways tag beats u always when itcame to alco and u guys havent even had a set yt so you cant say anythin yet j so y don u pull ur pantys ou ur *** and play when i beat on you last time u didnt have nothin to say better i didnt post cause i let the game speak j u will never change i admit the only char i hve probs with is peach but i beat all ur other chars including ur revamped doc so if u want the rank then whatever everyone here in sv knows who better and whos good a rank doesnt mean **** to me:chuckle::chuckle:

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I may need a favor. Ill be flying in on the 10th and I might need a ride back to Hereford, AZ. So I might need some help. Can anyone help the Nyte?

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
ye nyte thats cool i can give you transportation. just give me the details ok man. oh and guys btw, we really need to smash. smashing has gotten kinda sloppy for a bit. i dont want are skills all to go down right when everyone is becoming great. is anyone able to play soon? just give me a call. black im sorry but i dont have your phone number or tims. (i dont think the cells work) laters

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
alright saturday is good with me to. ye those guys were pretty good it was fun playing with them last time. cant wait. ye im just surprised how good everyone is getting its cool to see.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Wow J.. you really make me laugh..... anyway... honestly.. all the rankings were placed based on most RECENT performance... and those were the results.. honestly idc where i stand on the rankings cuz i jus don play like i used to .. I play when you guys call me... that's it.... so honestly.. wherever I am.. is where i am.. which is why i'm not on the main ones

your opinion on rankings... as for as jeff and i are concerned neither one of us can come up w/a solution... Jeff's too modest to admit he's better.... and I'm too modest too admit i am or not... so honestly that's the only reason why were even considered tied.. won't last long anyway at the rate of his improvement it won't be long now anyway....

as for you, brian, and carlton... last i recall you had trouble w/him and i remember him beating you majority of the games.... w/his gay samus.... so.. don put him down as if you were guaranteed better... Carlton has improved the most out of all of us... and I think that's where he belongs and i'm sure i have the rest of sv w/me on that..

As for you bein better than Brian... Psssshh....NO.. yes J.. ur good... but Brian.... learns the fastest i think of all of us. (**** he'll be better than Me soon... **** he prolly already is). and he's improved 2nd most.... out of everyone.... i've yet to see you beat him... unless he's using like.... idk Mario, or Link or something... two chars which he recently meaning like (2 days ago) started using but when he plays his mains vs your mains i have yet to see you win vs him.. so you need to prove me wrong on that...

As for where I stand... Idc.. if you put me in dead last w/someone who's never played the game... i got what i wanted out of it... I'll let SV decide where i stand on the rankings... I'll let Jeff, Brian, you, Turnup, Carlton,, do all the tourney stuff.. i'll tag along.. If you didn't notice.. nobody really mentions of me anymore... about rankings or matches, or anything... not that it's bad.. it's jus nobody cares... everyone here knows where I am.. where i stand... I guess you could say... i connected everyone to meeting each other so nobody bothers to argue about stuff like this w/me it serves no purpose... i jus help when i can.. give advice when it's needed... I remember when most of SV was askin for advice.. whether Brian w/Falco, or Jeff w/Mewtwo.. **** anything... lol now look.. I'M THE ONE ASKING FOR THE ADVICE.. AND I FKKIN LUV IT =)

everyone here is improving J.. EVERYONE.. not just you.... when you improve... i'm sure everyone else does as well... make sure you think about that before you judge jus a simple opinion u know.. if you want.. we'll all play SO CALLED *SERIOUSLY/COMPETETIVELY* on Friday/Saturday whenever we play.. this way.. I'll let SV decide where i stand and for that matter everyone else as well... I'll play you w/my Pichu.... (serious voice) he's fun and i'm tryin to get him a part of my game... and i wasn't doin too bad w/him.. then of course u can have a set w/whomever u want as well.. that way.. everythin between sv can finally be resolved

LOL Wave's Kirby, Priest's Zelda, always a pleasure to play and fkkin hard too

I H8... HATE.. H8.. playing...

* Jeff's Pikachu
* Brian's Falcon
*Carlton's Samus

Like playing

*J, and Turnup idk why but it's fun playin you two especially when J gets mad over like a pwnage combo you do on him LOL XD

BTW - welcome bak elvis.. can't w8 to play you since i've never played that gaye marth of yours lol ur still a marth right... i remember u played him at the eb tournament where me, j and turnup all met..

BUT YEA.. WE'LL ALL PLAY FRI/SAT, or whenever..... oh yea and i think

SV = MOST IMPROVED CITY IN AZ anyone agree lol well gotta go.. may not see me on for a while again ; ; laterz

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
That sounds about right well just have to play eveyone that stands in my way of triumph Im just trying to be the best and not settle for some mediorcore skills

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
nice words as always tim. it always really inspiring lol. good stuff. ye i think we should play today if you guys can. or tomarrow to maybe. ye j i think its good that your competitive and everything it makes you try harder and get better, but remember were sv were all a team. and just look how far everyone has came since the beginning its great. oh and by the way are you in sv now nyte? and whats the plan with you?

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
haha alright guys i guess we are smashing at my house tomarrow (saturday usual time and rules and junk) there will probably be pizza and soda like usual as well. oh and we are gonna record. i know alot of people who want to see how much sv has progressed so i said id post some vids on youtube or something. oh and jullian we need to play battle revolution!

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Team work gooooooooooooooooooo!! lol Nicknyte pffff the only your gonna decide is whether or not to play me again after I win the first round. Nooo you come back on the 10th thats sucks ill be going to Las Vegas that day. How long you gonna be in AZ?
Play tonight?

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Go to hell.

Your not that much of a "God" to do anything like that.
I'm not a god at all. I'm a lesser demon. I'm already in hell, you silly smasher.

Im in Alabama ATM and will be traveling to Florida. On August 10th, I will be flying to Tucson. Afterwards, I might need a lift from TAG$. But If I don't, Ill just manage anyway.

Also, I love priest_revan now. (Indeed he is an angry *** black man. I shall name him black Steve).

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
haha black steve lol.well if anyone is interested there might be some smash tonight.just hit me up if you wanna or not. oh and btw good matches vectorman and revan!!!!!!!!! and all the other random crap we did lol

Top Bottom