• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Hawk.

Smash Rookie
**** people are gay. I'm gonna go over to that *thread and read what you wrote LOL even though im not as good as Tim and Jeff, I made an input on the situation : )

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
mikey you need to stop discouraging yourself all the characters you use are good its just that i pick up characters easily so dont get all butt hurt about it keep practicing and youll get better and im still pissed the bleach movie didnt come out dammit!

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
What?! No words of wisdom for ol' Seabass? I guess you can't really help me, me and my original style of play :chuckle:

GG's I not very good in 3 man fights (John)

and Mikey, your ALOT better than I thought you we're, stick with Y link and we might be able to do some doubles.

Speaking of, hey Jeff, we should have a doubles tourney at the smash league!

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
So I guess me and Chris are going down there this week to play you guys. We're gonna practice our pure Falcon team for doubles. Can we be on your power rankings since the AZ one is dead? =D And I hear you have a good Yoshi Jeff, let's ditto

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
So I guess me and Chris are going down there this week to play you guys. We're gonna practice our pure Falcon team for doubles. Can we be on your power rankings since the AZ one is dead? =D And I hear you have a good Yoshi Jeff, let's ditto
Chris? Who's that?

I thought his name was James.

James Woods.

Hawk.

Smash Rookie
first I was studying, then arrow came over so we played some melee from about 7 to 8. he left and then I went back to studying. it was about 10:00 when I fell asleep and I didn't do them.

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
I can't Melee on sundays so never ask me.

Here is another picture I drew, this one looks really nice

Joe, this is what I have so far on your Falcon pic, I don't like how his arms look, so I might redo it.

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
I can tell you what to do all I want, wether you'll listen or not is a different story...

AGGHH!! Im watching survivor right now! Channel 13, I'm afraid Ken is going home!

EDIT

NOOOOOO!!! KEN HOANG WAS VOTED OFF! HE MADE IT ALL THE WAY TO THE FINAL FIVE!!!1221!!! one one !1!

I am sad :(

Hawk.

Smash Rookie
Ken voted off?! thats gay, now richard is going to rub it in our faces Mikey.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure you'll get ***** simply because you're going to be using Falco I'm pretty sure.

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
I decided i'm gonna start falco! So i can compete in those cool dittos that tim and jeff and joey always do, I mean, i'm not giving up on my pwnage technical samus or my weird sucky falcon but I want to play falco

Top Bottom