• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
i wanna play with you aj! and have a couple beers of course. hit me up fool!
that peach of yours needs a couple wave shines up her dress ;]

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Lol .......Guess what *****es.. I'm back........lol after being banned.. lol........Now let's see how long i last before being banned once again......... so i'll change the rankings and now i'm off to the Falco section to SPAM!!!!!!!!! see you there....!

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
ok! thanks for the tip! your right ill just take your spot instead! ha didnt see that coming did ya
My spot huh? You better be as good or better than Jeff to beat me lol, because if your not well you can figure out the rest.

i wanna play with you aj! and have a couple beers of course. hit me up fool!
that peach of yours needs a couple wave shines up her dress ;]
Lol sure man that Falco of yours misses the Peach Buff.

Arrow.

Smash Rookie
Lol .......Guess what *****es.. I'm back........lol after being banned.. lol........Now let's see how long i last before being banned once again......... so i'll change the rankings and now i'm off to the Falco section to SPAM!!!!!!!!! see you there....!
GREAT! now change the rankings.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
ok! thanks for the tip! your right ill just take your spot instead! ha didnt see that coming did ya
too bad yeah but that spot is mine

OMG you just won't learn lol

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
You guys take him so lightly, J was my rival but remeber if you can't make it pass me then you can't even go for his spot....

but you guys won't stand in my way noone will Calabrel is first and then you J....i won't stop there...then axe and vectorman.....

lol yess

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
You guys take him so lightly, J was my rival but remeber if you can't make it pass me then you can't even go for his spot....

but you guys won't stand in my way noone will Calabrel is first and then you J....i won't stop there...then axe and vectorman.....

lol yess
lol no, i'm pretty sure you stop at j. and if not, you stop at vman, axe is unstoppable lol.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
James Wood and I are coming tomorrow, which of y'all will we be playing with besides Jeff and Tim?

I play a mean Falcon/Falco/Marth/Sheik and a fun Yoshi/Samus/Link/Roy

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
uh, lol we're probably smashing at my place.

I main falcon/samus, I fun yoshi/falco/marth

why am i behind andy, i beat him...

Andy is also challenging me for my spot. And i'm challenging mikey!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
vman speaking sorry i'll change that soon.. and cool hope to see you James and jetfour.. i'll change the rankings asap.. and now i;m off to play halo.. with actual good people.. unlike the phx noobs.. lol.. i talk so much **** xD

AIR

Smash Rookie
uh, lol we're probably smashing at my place.

I main falcon/samus, I fun yoshi/falco/marth

why am i behind andy, i beat him...

Andy is also challenging me for my spot. And i'm challenging mikey!
YEAH!!! I'm supposed to be behind Joe and HA!!! You can't beat me Brandon!!! :lick: Also, I wanna smash tomorrow :( Someone give me a ride to Joe's house!!!

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
My name's Jackie by the way. I'm just waiting for Chris to come get me, which should be around 30 min. So we'll probably be there in 2 hours since he wants to get his Taco Bell on. PM me the address just in case Chris doesn't know where the **** he's driving haha.

K

kernal

hey guys, my name is nick, im currently learning how to play melee. and i suck real bad lol sebastian is teaching me and i know the names of most of the technical moves. i was at the brawl tournament and i went by the name of oreo haha... but if anyone has any tips to help me progress. please help thanks :] ill check the boards whenever i can

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
But then I mindgame him thinking he'll get away always teching away from the stage now that you've told everyone.

lol, j/k

Oreo, practice your movement and attacks and become familiar with stages before working on technical skill. It's what I did when I first started playing a year ago, and it got me pretty far.

Sam-R-I Grega

Smash Rookie
hi every one!

alright in new im smurfs brother iv'e been 2 the smash league one time on halloween and ill b there next year im pretty good i play weegee and fox im being taught by my brother and im only being in middle school. :A :bee:

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Yes, I know, harrass me for their arrival.

Whaterver, treat them nice K?

So is anyone oding anything this weekend, or for a certain 2 weeks?

Did Andy reclaim his spot? Did Joe do a sacred combo?

I wanna know! PUHLEEZ!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
But then I mindgame him thinking he'll get away always teching away from the stage now that you've told everyone.

lol, j/k

Oreo, practice your movement and attacks and become familiar with stages before working on technical skill. It's what I did when I first started playing a year ago, and it got me pretty far.
and thats why you suck kosuke jk and sabastion dont be a ***got and you should play jackie and james wood theyre really good!

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
and thats why you suck kosuke jk and sabastion dont be a ***got and you should play jackie and james wood theyre really good!
Don't be a ***got? What the hell did I do?

Who're Jackie and Mr. Woods?

BTW no smash for me today, I has to go to a christmas party today

Top Bottom