• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

AXE 09

Smash Master
maryland?!?!?!?!!?? crap, so much for that, unless someone pays for my flight ticket lol.

or maybe i could hitch a ride... from my buddy 'ol pal Tai =D i love you tai!!!!!!!!

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Get a job you hippies.

lol 10contradictionssinceimtheonewiththelonghairandlolscotchkoreansandtheircontradictedness

but yeah Pound 4 sounds good.

AIR

Smash Rookie
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, wait what? o.o? What am I doing wrong?

Also, how do you get infractions? o.o? My posts don't go up anyways, so it shouldn't matter, should it?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
If a mod (AltF4/Dr.Drew) see your triple post, they have the powers to give you an infraction. You probably should have just edited your posts and kept adding pics that way, but now there's no going back, unless it turns out they have hearts and don't infract you, or they just don't see it.

Also, this thread along with the AZ and Tucson threads (and everything else under Dr.Drew is Always Watching You) are social threads, so posts do not go toward your post count. They only go up with non-social thread posts

So how random was my phone call yesterday guys? Asking for the portable grill and all.

AIR

Smash Rookie
Ahh... I see... Anyways, I'm bored... Waiting to move to Tucson is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring...

[Sebastian] Btw, WHO in their right mind would buy a "P3N1S shaped cake" and leave it at my bar? o.o" Honestly... Did YOU do that?

AIR

Smash Rookie
Why's that? I think it's pretty nice up there... Besides the heat x_x"...

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Ahh... I see... Anyways, I'm bored... Waiting to move to Tucson is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring...

[Sebastian] Btw, WHO in their right mind would buy a "P3N1S shaped cake" and leave it at my bar? o.o" Honestly... Did YOU do that?
My mom for her freinds bachelorette party LOL

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I've been planning on hosting a Melee tournament in Tucson, as soon as I find a venue.

Just as a heads up, expect some really gay stages to be legal. After reading the SBR Recommended Stage List, and after playing around on some of the stages, I've been thinking about including the following stages as possible counter-picks:

Singles:

Mushroom Kingdom 2
Flatzone
Yoshi's Island
Onett

Doubles:

Termina

Thoughts plz.

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
lame =D lol idc
That can't b...........e Tim posting.......Most of the time...... His posts....... Look alot more like this....

Who is th......is imposter? ..... .... ........................
Did... I ......spell.... Imposter.....rong....? Spe...ll.... check sez.... So.......

.................................... ......... ..................

. ......... ...........

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
So I bought a DSi and Platinum yesterday. My Pearl is still all good, I can ****. The only other person in Tucson right now that's playing Pokemon too is Chris, but his team isn't that far along. SV, the next time your up in Tucson, play some Pokemon with me.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I still play with the pokemon I like, it's half my team sometimes.

I Freaking Love Swellow!!! <3<3<3<3<3

AXE 09

Smash Master
i'll play pokemon with you!! but my pokemon suck lmao. TIMMY I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!

andy.... where in tucson will you be moving to? are you going in a dorm?

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
Really? Mr. Cape you haven't come out in ages. WTF I still haven't gotten to play you. I wanna play you in melee and pokemans.

Whose that challenger july 23?!?!? wait is it that scrub V3ctorman?!?!? </3 JK TIMMY I LOVE YOU <3

Top Bottom