• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Lol listen to you guys you sound like a bunch of girls bickering. Man the **** up Joey you quit being a little cry baby ***** dont hate on your friend because he wants to get some *****. And you Smurfy dont just straight ditch your buddy for a chick jeez what kinda friend are you, tell that ***** she can wait for you. God you guys have al ot to learn boys trying to be men lol.

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
lol What if your only half black does that mean your semi ****ed? haha
well melee sucks out here i still play but just do dumb stuff like wall jump knees i can get 4 lol
as for the girls man just amazing but they are all blondes!!! DARN YOU JOE lol
Oh and Seabass dont go to homecoming its lame!!
CARLTON OMG LOL
One last thing ruby your gay. :) lol

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
wow mr.j words of wisdom my *****. an yea bros over hoes, you youngsters got alot to learn. women like being treated like ****. they dont want to have sex with you if your a nice guy who wants to be friends. they want to **** someone they think is cool and doesnt reallly care about them thats common knowledge.

to quote snoopdog '' i dont chase the *****es, the *****es chase me.''

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
wow mr.j words of wisdom my *****. an yea bros over hoes, you youngsters got alot to learn. women like being treated like ****. they dont want to have sex with you if your a nice guy who wants to be friends. they want to **** someone they think is cool and doesnt reallly care about them thats common knowledge.

to quote snoopdog '' i dont chase the *****es, the *****es chase me.''
Amen ***** Sean

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
hahaha and **** jetfour beat fo ward and axe then served them ni&&as some rootbeer floats? thats ownage. i once gave fo ward a chicken fried steak, only because he got a perfect on me in super street fighter 2 turbo in 9 seconds. my ******* still pulsates everytime i have to play against fei long in arcade mode.

Sam-R-I Grega

Smash Rookie
LOL just doing my job :p you deserve it haha

Joey: i understand that you're hurting a lot, but you shouldn't take it out on anybody. you should calmly talk to someone about it, kinda like what you just did. learn to treat people the way you want to be treated, and they'll return the favor. you have to learn to control yourself

Sebastian: i know that you're looking for a girl this year, but don't give up everything you have for girls. trust me, i've been down that road in my freshman year. you only end up getting hurt at the end with no one to go to because you already left all your friends for this girl. girls are deceiving, i don't want you to end up getting hurt.

Alex: if you're sick of people telling you that you're not that good, you're the lowest ranked player, etc., then just practice. when you make it to the top, it'll feel so good to rub it in their faces. don't let what other people say bring you down

Joe: please keep smashing *cries*

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice one Branden :3 that made me laugh.

@ Jeff: Thanks jeff i mean i try to practice but i never have the time well i do but im not aloud to play games on school nights only days i have are Friday Saturday and Sunday.
and usally im with friends or with a girl on those days, so i just dont have time all the time and like i cant beleive i would have been in the crew battle at the AXE effect i mean if my brother TOLD me that you asked me to be in them then i woulda Said Hell yes cause i mean i wanted to be in the crew battle sooo bad but all my brother said was " hey, are you done smashing- you wanna play" and i said no cause i had a headache but still even if thougt i had one i still woulda played in it. and its the thought that counts.

@ Brother: I dont get mad its just i get bored and dont always want to play you i play you almost every day i want to play new people not JUST YOU.

@Joe: i know i suck X3
@Joey: Are ya Alright now? i mean you seemed fine at school but most people dont show their pain at school.

@Tim; i know ya dont know me but agreed that women are traps with boobs :3 had to add that hah.

and thats all i have to say X3.

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
Women aren't important to me, but that doesn't mean I don't want to stick my **** in one. LOL.
Bisexual does = Gay, anything with two mother****ing ***** is GAY

Jeff: I can't not play :( like I'm busy but even if I'm just at home for an hour I play melee lol

Turnip: Just because we KNOW you got laid at least twice doesn't mean you know everything about women ^^

Sebass: your not getting me, don't just stop with the friends all together, seriously talk to girls your friends like and that like your friends.

Joey: Uh don't you have other friends though? I can understand if they all left you because you hang out with sebass (No I can't that just means they're *******s that need to go die) Seriously if you two are gonna hang out, find people you know and start a group. Even if sebass ditches you for women, then you'll have people to hang out with.

I MIGHT NOT MOVE TO GEORGIA!!!! my parents might let me get an appartment with two friends and go to cochise for two years :))

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
well I kinda do but gah! I don't feel like explaining and not to be mean or anything but that tourney uhhhhh....... nvm somebodies gonna get mad cause they get offended by everything

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
pretty much it was poorly run everything was disorganized and it lasted way longer than it should have cause of ****ing brawl when melee was done which was at 1 a.m. brawl was only at winners semi-finals so yea and we didn't even go to the good IHOP barely anyone went to the other one I didn't get home till the sun came up

EDIT: but it was pretty funny cause every 10 min there would be a brawl *** throwing their controller

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Sebass: your not getting me, don't just stop with the friends all together, seriously talk to girls your friends like and that like your friends.
I know to still hang out with my friends, but Joey doesn't like any of the girls i like, so it makes it a little difficult...

No offense Joey...

and i'm always with Joey, so i think I deserve some time alone with the lady I'm going after ;3

Did that tourny really suck that much?
Glad I didn't go :/

and instead of going to homecoming, her friend says I should take her to the carnival thing, she said she'd have more fun there :3

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
yea it pretty much did the only cool part was the twins magic tricks it was so sick and I don't care if you hangout with them I told you that they were nice people I just don't think they're hot at all

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
The tournament wasn't really disorganized. Abe told people what stations to go play at but half the god**** people just signed up and then left or didn't go to their stations because they play too many friendlies or did some money match bull****.

I liked it though. Good stuff to my brother for ****** Melee haha.

Sam-R-I Grega

Smash Rookie
Joey I have a Friend that lives real close to you :3 i was there yesterday and today til like 12:00P.M. yep XD i was going to knock on your door but i didnt see any activity going on in the house like the blinds moving, i was going to call you and say hi but yeah, my phone was being stupied and it was low on battery. :3 Hi others :p

:luigi:

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
All of SV hating on me cause I was a scrub, and they think my Misfire was a fluke. OH well, If you think yall can beat the Nyte in smash, Come to Tucson. Stop bashing the Nyte without telling him, also, SENSEI!!!!!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't home yesterday and theres never blind activity in my house nick nyte I don't say that you suck I know who can beat you and who can't but I don't care cause as long as I can beat you than I don't care about anybody else

Top Bottom