• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SWF Tier List v8

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Reflex beat illmatic with PT twice

ivysaur>peach
I beat Rain

Peach>MK.

He mopped the floor with you

Peach>Diddy
See I can play this game too.

I've also beaten Nicole. :) :applejack:
Nicole loses to ever about every sonic. She does not like that match up at all. I see her play the match up and question her options vs him. It just annoys her just like Samus does and does not focus. So that means nothing. How about you play me, struggle against a garbage character like everyone else, lose, then take away my credit with some BS excuse for the lose just like you did for me making bracket at apex all because a salty sonic did not.

Peach is bad, end of story.

Then you and a large number in the community are stupid players. Thanks for clearing this up.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Dark Peach, you barely outplaced Espy by 1 spot. Not all pools are created equal. You are really clinging to that small victory where you weren't even the Peach that beat a top Sonic.

Also I'm pretty sure Squirtle legitimately beats Peach. She is also so weak that its not particularly risky to just switch right back to when you die and get back to kicking her out of the sky all day.

You challenging Espy? You think you can go where no Peach has gone before? How about you come down to TX and whup his ass AND outplace him again to show all the skeptics how awesome peach is. When so many Peaches better than you have fallen to the blue blur, I'd love to see how you excel in this one matchup I've never seen you play.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
You challenging Espy? You think you can go where no Peach has gone before? How about you come down to TX and whup his *** AND outplace him again to show all the skeptics how awesome peach is. When so many Peaches better than you have fallen to the blue blur, I'd love to see how you excel in this one matchup I've never seen you play.
im not taking sides here. atm. but you can definitely youtube dark peach vs kidgoggles and get footage of him fighting a sonic. its from pound 5 so the validity can easily be questioned but its not like hes never fought the character before.

philbobjoe

Smash Journeyman
When __X__ beat Lee Martin, even MK couldn't save him, thus proving Sonic is more viable eh buddy? How good is Peach when every story ends with "but he went MK and I couldn't beat him".
This is silly. __X__'s playstyle is all about mindgames. So its more about player than character when fighting against him. He is hard to play against if you're not used to his style. So your logic is bad... but have a good day anyway.

Tesh

Smash Hero
This is silly. __X__'s playstyle is all about mindgames. So its more about player than character when fighting against him. He is hard to play against if you're not used to his style. So your logic is bad... but have a good day anyway.
go back to gamefaqs with that nonsense

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
:peach: and :sonic: loooool. I'll take a crack at this one.
Thats not proving anything really
by results Sonic stomps Peach
sonic > peach
While it may be true :sonic: holds more results, the areas with which he is getting them is not amazing. I have no idea how good Utah is and I know San Antonio, Texas is not good. At least Illmatic places well in the good part of Texas. Not saying :peach: or :sonic: are better then each other because I could care less, but where the results come from does matter.

:018:

Tesh

Smash Hero
I don't think anyone was talking about Espy and __X__ living in first place in their home cities. Peach does that too in AZ right? I'm sure if Espy and Illmatic switched cities in their prime, they'd do about the same.

Generally when Espy and Illmatic went to the same tournament, they placed about the same. At nationals one usually placed alot better than the other (MLG, LSC, APEX, WHOBO), but thats to be expected. I can't find a result where Illmatic placed more than 2 spots above Espy though.

Of course Illmatic is a newer player and they weren't really at the top of their game at the same time imo.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Hold up! Dark.Pch really beat Rain? Is everyone just ignoring that or was it missed somehow (or is it not true)? :crazy:

How the heck do I meatride my own character? I say things like "DDD goes even with Snake" and then provide enough evidence to prove that DDD outright stomps Snake in the MU and then I go right back to saying DDD goes even with Snake.

That's "meatriding"? :confused:

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Y'all need to play SlayerZ and I, then you guys can stfu and will realize that Peach isn't as bad as you are making her out to be. Believe me, she can do work. Oh, and Sonic is garbage.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark Peach, you barely outplaced Espy by 1 spot. Not all pools are created equal. You are really clinging to that small victory where you weren't even the Peach that beat a top Sonic.

I think I am gonna take back the respect point I gave you early. Just when I started to think people will be legit, they say stupid crap. First off you assuming stuff as of now. This has nothing to do with me beating a top sonic. or out placing one. I brought that up cause he first congrats me for doing well. Then turns the other cheek later in the last tier list thread saying I got lucky making bracket. I don't like crap like that and have no respect for it all because you pissed that you freaking failed. Out placing the so called best sonic means nothing to me.

So I am not clinging to anything, I am not hype. Ask and play close attention before you open your mouth and get hype with these type of post. And learn to think for yourself for once.

Also I'm pretty sure Squirtle legitimately beats Peach. She is also so weak that its not particularly risky to just switch right back to when you die and get back to kicking her out of the sky all day.

Yea, cause The Peach players know how to deal with him right? They know what they can and can't challenge right? They know how they can swing and when they have to be patient? So this was a match up where both players equally know how to deal with each other to make these wins/loses legit right? You know how stupid this sounds? I myself don't even know how this match up works and what I would do against the character. cause I don't get to play him. So I am not gonna sit here and speak on something I don't know about unlike you. But you and the rest of the goons in the smash community would take any lil thing just to get at me. That the best you can do to take me down. Weak as hell. That's why the match up chart is straight trash.

You challenging Espy? You think you can go where no Peach has gone before? How about you come down to TX and whup his *** AND outplace him again to show all the skeptics how awesome peach is. When so many Peaches better than you have fallen to the blue blur, I'd love to see how you excel in this one matchup I've never seen you play.
Oh please. Shut this nonsense up. I don't give a damm what peach players people think are better then me. I often hear people call me the best one for many legit reasons. And I don't even care for that. I don't place in tournaments as well as I should with what I know about my character and this trash game for reason that the people that truely know me personal and actually TALK TO ME. would know. And I explained these reasons to the community before. So I am not going through this again. The fact that I place like **** in nearly every tournament I go too and people still see and believe Dark.Pch to be the best one..........hmm. And I don't care about that. I don't like to be compared to any other peach. I don't care about being the best.I don't care if people think I am the best or worst. I care about doing what I have to do to get the job done.

The only thing I will say is that I can't bring in results. even an easy tournament that the others could bring, I would never be able to do that. And based on this I am one of the worst Peach players in this community. I'm nowhere near top. And i explained the reason for this already and don't feel like doing it again.

Also, your logic means nothing. These Peach players that people go on about and crazy for that they say are better beating espy does not mean I can't do it at all. Kyle never beat rain. I did. And going by what people say, Kyle is a much better player then me. Darc, a marth player never loses to Peach. He beats Nicole and Illmatic. I have some games with him. I gave him his first lost to a peach. And based on what people say on the streets. These 2 Peach players are way better then me.

Darc then says to me and I quote;

"Your Peach is different" And many people that have played all these Peach players and then play me say similar things.

Ripple thought the same thing as you. All cause he played Nicole and thinks DK shuts her down hard. And Nicole is so much better then me as people say. So he thought he had this in the bag at apex 2012. I would be free. What happen that set? I tore him a new one. 2-0 in pools. I 2 stocked him on his counter pick, delfino.

So you see how stupid you sound right now with this "Well The ones better then you failed and you think you can win? LOLOLOLOLOLOL." give this crap up.

ya but the difference is peach sucks
So what that makes you? You got timed out by a bad character. A garbage character timed you out. a match up you win. With a high tier.... That means you are a dumb player going by the communities words. Thanks for exposing yourself and helping prove my point.

I think I like calling peach a bad garbage character now just like the rest do in this community. Cause now peach players can make others look so stupid when thet struggle to beat us. Stuggeling to a point it looks like you righting a really good character. Every match we have with you and people have a hard time, we get to laugh and go on about how dumb the community is. And you can't say I am insulting you. Thats not my thing. You guys are putting your own selves on blast. Like who does that. Just shows how stupid the brawl community is.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I had a feeling you would come to me with this if I brought your name up and now the BS begins. This post was not even needed but that ego just had to come out. Human mentality.

As I said before, I don't care what people think in terms of who is better. People say Im ten times better then you. And my response?

" I don't care what you think i this matter. it means nothing to me."

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
It means nothing to you because you know it isn't true. my peach is better than yours in every game. melee, brawl, pm, my peach will always be better than yours.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm sorry but I've played Illmatic plenty of times and nothing has ever suggested any of you are even close to as good as him.

What would you think if I told you I could beat M2K, even though he beat __X__ and Espy all because my Sonic is "different".

Down in TX I've seen the pinnacle of Peach play and the height of the Sonic metagame.

Maybe you are just too hard on yourself. You think you are awful and Peach is good, but maybe you and Peach are both just pretty average.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
There was a time when Illmatic was crowned the best Peach, but I can guarantee you that's no longer the case. SlayerZ is the best Peach now

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
this silly kyle vs dark peach is hype right now.

where does slayerz even live?

and for the record, when it comes to mid tier, theres like 10 characters there and they all for the purposes of this thread, have the same amount of viability. Which is not much. You could literally put all the characters in that tier in any order and make a solid case for it. Theyre all really average. if you want to say one is really good, theyre all really good, if you want to say one is garbage than theyre all garbage. When you strip off all the hyperbole and excessivenes, none of these characters are going to make it through a bracket stacked with mks, olimars, ICs, and Falcos on their own.

Top Bottom