• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SWF Tier List v8

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
how many eggs will i have to go through before i get a docile nature

SoulPech

Smash Master
More like: They were Rolling out to some good tunes, then Pidge used Sing to put Red to sleep. Then Pounding was done and she used Rest afterwards.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Silly Kyle. DUH

Also, since my post got removed, if anyone is interested on reading the original, send me a message on here or whatever.

<3

Peach 4 life

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wait, why was it removed? You did nothing that DP didn't already do in like, triple your post's content. :applejack:

FourStar

Smash Ace
speaking of which DP has been silent for a while. he's kinda like a zubat, always appears at the worst time possible

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Middle:falcon:
Low
:sonic::lucas:
:kirby2::samus2:
:link2:
Don't care
:bowser2::jigglypuff:
:ganondorf:

No offence, but the way these last two tiers are listed, you should of put "Don't Care" where it says "Low". That low tier is the most unorthodox one I've seen posted in a while.

And why is Falcon is mid tier?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
do u ever shout "arm" before selecting pit on the character select screen i cant be the only one who does this

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The worst counter is running into a character that does everything your character does, but better.
But every character interaction is just this. It's only really bad when the other character does your job exponentially better. :applejack:

Top Bottom