• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Team Plezey,pleasy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
Yes Yes Indeed. See me as well fellow friends. Best of fives you say? That is quite a grand idea you have there. Grand indeed. hmmm mhmhmhmh oh golly I just lost myself in thought. Grand idea. yes yes. bloody rich idea.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yes Yes Indeed. See me as well fellow friends. Best of fives you say? That is quite a grand idea you have there. Grand indeed. hmmm mhmhmhmh oh golly I just lost myself in thought. Grand idea. yes yes. bloody rich idea.
Tag, you except my challenge I gave you?, so we can end all of this cause I really dont want any beef with you, its stupid, I really dont see any need to now. so lets settle this on the cube, so will you face me?

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
yes yes I will face you as well as the rest of your grand crew. yes yes. monkeys eat foxes.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
uh well, dont know what that monkey comment is all about but ok, you have matches set, im out for now. laterz

JayMan

Smash Rookie
u guys r to ****ing funny the way tag is talking (yes yes I will face you as well as the rest of your grand crew.) o god that was funny lol

Jash

Smash Lord
It appears we have a battle in our hands. Ill taking everyone out...maybe not Aces Snorlax because hes type beast but everyone else is going down.

Alukard

Smash Hero
WOW where was i during the battle and the make up sex O_o' ... i bet u chicken solved this matter really quick ... ah well ... i do say its rather odd that i'm overlooked/underestimated ... my my its about time to TURN IT UP!! this friday at the bi weekly i will try my best ... also JASH WE GOTTA PLAY MAN ...i hope u remember me when u see me this friday we had an awesome match at a KF tourney a while ago i was using fox ... well see ya there ... and tag we gotta finish a freaking set man ... i mean we get interupted like crazy

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
i just caught a level 9 zapdos w/o using an ultra ball. am i amazing or wat?

if u guys are so scared of my snorlax then how baout use my lvl 43 chansey? this should be an epic battle of proportions. yes yes the weight of the world is on chansey's broad man-like shoulders.

tag i would like to touch ur underworld.

fenixkaldoran

Smash Apprentice
wow... i can't believe the WW 3 of words that have been going on in my thread the last few days..thank god everyone finally realized that smash is just a VIDEO GAME and that it in no way shape or form will EVER DEFINE ANYONE'S LIFE. Much props to serge for keeping it civilized (cause he is white, duh!) and pch for realizing the above statement is true. Btw serge the whole 15 mins that I spent reading all the posts was very hysterical you are very clever in your use of words lol. The funniest is the random black comments put up by yours truly venom...he is too not good at this game....Anything thing is that there are alot of people talking about us (good or bad, not matter to me) in this post but I am bad with the SB names...so would someone tell me who are these following names? Thanks!
THX
ALukard
Zeke
Bloody Falcon
Jayman

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
hahaha grand ideas everywhere! Galore Oh Joy! My oh My Ace Marth alittle frisky aren't we hmmmm mhmmm. I would adore some candy right now.

EDIT: My oh my dennis thank you for your comments about my comments. Delightful. I shall now answer your question.

THX: Andrew
Alukard: Brian
Zeke: Sheik player
Bloody Falcon: Salad Fingers
Jayman: Jesus

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
holy christ, wtf is with all these posts in this thread?! This comment isn't directed at anyone in specific but to the whole group....You are arguing over a game! Do you realize how ****ing ******** you guys are? Stop hiding behind your monitors and do something about this beef before I unleash Psyduck and use his psychic powers to 4 stock you scrubs.

I will say some important things though...Apparently there was a crew battle with IE and we won. It's not the first time we've won, and it sure as hell won't be the last. D-Peach, Jash, rest of IE, if you don't wanna be harrassed by trash talking I offer you this piece of advice:
1) Get off the internet because Intenet = a massive cluster-fu*k for people to voice opinions
2) Practice so you won't get destroyed
3) Buy some weights and workout so when someone calls you a ***-bot for writing an SAT essay about something that happened in a video game, you can knock their head off.

Don't take what I say as an insult or anything negative. I'm trying to help you guys, because the **** all of you are talking about is GAY...Its really gay...So relax, take a deep breathe and really soak in all that is going on around you.

Also, Tag really shouldn't be taken seriously, I mean cmon, monkeys eat foxes? We all know that its *apes wearing ties* that eat foxes. ---Sorry if my post lacks the usual humor but this stuff is really gay and I needed to let everyone know of how soft this thread has gotten.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
wow... i can't believe the WW 3 of words that have been going on in my thread the last few days..thank god everyone finally realized that smash is just a VIDEO GAME and that it in no way shape or form will EVER DEFINE ANYONE'S LIFE. Much props to serge for keeping it civilized (cause he is white, duh!) and pch for realizing the above statement is true. Btw serge the whole 15 mins that I spent reading all the posts was very hysterical you are very clever in your use of words lol. The funniest is the random black comments put up by yours truly venom...he is too not good at this game....Anything thing is that there are alot of people talking about us (good or bad, not matter to me) in this post but I am bad with the SB names...so would someone tell me who are these following names? Thanks!
THX
ALukard
Zeke
Bloody Falcon
Jayman
Thanks Dennis, You, I always respect, cause we respect each other in this game, and in life as well, you know we always go at it, and we have to play a match dude, its been years, so lets battle on friday eh? show up so I can play you and see that sexy azz Pichu. and maybe I can explain this to you the reason why im got upset and why Im not friends with dionis. Its personal. Very personal, so if you wanna know, ask me about it on friday if you show

holy christ, wtf is with all these posts in this thread?! This comment isn't directed at anyone in specific but to the whole group....You are arguing over a game! Do you realize how ****ing ******** you guys are? Stop hiding behind your monitors and do something about this beef before I unleash Psyduck and use his psychic powers to 4 stock you scrubs.

I will say some important things though...Apparently there was a crew battle with IE and we won. It's not the first time we've won, and it sure as hell won't be the last. D-Peach, Jash, rest of IE, if you don't wanna be harrassed by trash talking I offer you this piece of advice:
1) Get off the internet because Intenet = a massive cluster-fu*k for people to voice opinions
2) Practice so you won't get destroyed
3) Buy some weights and workout so when someone calls you a ***-bot for writing an SAT essay about something that happened in a video game, you can knock their head off.

Don't take what I say as an insult or anything negative. I'm trying to help you guys, because the **** all of you are talking about is GAY...Its really gay...So relax, take a deep breathe and really soak in all that is going on around you.

Also, Tag really shouldn't be taken seriously, I mean cmon, monkeys eat foxes? We all know that its *apes wearing ties* that eat foxes. ---Sorry if my post lacks the usual humor but this stuff is really gay and I needed to let everyone know of how soft this thread has gotten.
Spam, you know I have no problem with you, so I dont take this post offensive or w/e. All im gonna say is im talking outside of smash, I know its a game, it has nothin to do with smash, im not getting mad cause I lost, loseing means nothin to me. Cant win them all eh, low tier characters that enter tournies and go far, you know how many loses they have to get to where they are now? like.........>____<. I'll explain in person why I went crazy. and you will see why I got upset, once again, it has nothin to do with smash ok? And yea, I think I took Tag seriously, many say he jokes too much, so guess I'll let it be. Spam, 2morrow, I'll chat with you about this, your one of the people you can say I admire.heh Dont worry, you see what I mean and maybe you can help me out her, Jayoyeah understands, you can chat with him too. last time, it has nothin to do with smash. I respect this post. catcha laterz spam.

P.S, it's been a while since we fought in a singles, I dont care if I lose or win, I wanna play you, we have a lil Marth/Peach rivalry since day one. it should be fun to fight again. Im bringing my cube so I will always get a game in, come to me when you wanna fight me and we can do it. Same with you Dennis, I'll easy kick people off my cube so you 2 can play when ya want, just come see me. LOL have a nice day guys , laterz.

fenixkaldoran

Smash Apprentice
I am going to be there tommorrow fo sure lol the last one was mad fun and I look foward to seeing everyone again especially surge cause he is a very funny lil long islander lol and peach we r gonna grab up a tv early and paly mad friendlies till r finger fall off **** the rest of the smash community spam u r a funny dude also everyone...TEAM PLEZEY 4 LIFLE X.X

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Then you better show up early man, Im sure as hell will, no doubt about that and yea, I'll talk to you about this whole problem

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
Aww hell yeah dudes. Plezey or Die ***** WHAT!?!!? Lol. oh and lmao at Dennis calling me a long islander. like wtf hahaha. I'm not from long island. See all ya dudes tomoro. wutang mofoz.

Jash

Smash Lord
Aww hell yeah dudes. Plezey or Die ***** WHAT!?!!? Lol. oh and lmao at Dennis calling me a long islander. like wtf hahaha. I'm not from long island. See all ya dudes tomoro. wutang mofoz.

2) Practice so you won't get destroyed.
Sorry...couldnt help but notice this. No disrespect to you man but....Haha are you serious? Your giving..US this advice and not taking it yourself? Remember this Spam....you used Fox, Sheik, Marth against my Young Link and....never won. Its ok though, you gave good advice. Also, don't get mad and throw your controller on the floor when you lose...its only a game..remember that.

thx

Smash Ace

Sorry...couldnt help but notice this. No disrespect to you man but....Haha are you serious? Your giving..US this advice and not taking it yourself? Remember this Spam....you used Fox, Sheik, Marth against my Young Link and....never won. Its ok though, you gave good advice. Also, don't get mad and throw your controller on the floor when you lose...its only a game..remember that.
***** oded but he can talk hes sexy =D (i mean his young link lmfao)

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
We'll see tomorrow. People always sleep on Jash mad hard. I will say this though, Spam got mad better, but Jash should never be taken lightly.

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
We'll see tomorrow. People always sleep on Jash mad hard. I will say this though, Spam got mad better, but Jash should never be taken lightly.
*****, i would **** jash. tag and spam i think would **** him too. if he knows he can beat them, just MM them at my weekly.

again, no offense. but thats just my opinion, if he can change my opinion, then i would change my words lol.

Venom NY

Smash Lord

no offense, but im pretty sure spam would **** the shlt outta u now jash.
word spams nasty woot TEAM PLEASY!
*****, i would **** jash. tag and spam i think would **** him too. if he knows he can beat them, just MM them at my weekly.

again, no offense. but thats just my opinion, if he can change my opinion, then i would change my words lol.
word up son spam would win if not i would win im like the only one who hasent lost to him and why does dark.pch think that he played an important role in my life?that ***** doesnt knoww anyythhhingg about whos talking about him im not gonna say who but u definetly adressed the wrong person like a fool

Jash

Smash Lord
I know i said a lot of things that quite frankly i did mean, But today would have to be the best of Team Pleazy...seriously. I mean seriously we got owned so bad at web2zone that it makes Mewtwo look like god tier...and to tell you the truth im not mad at all. Tag really beasted on us with his new crew battle record of 18 stocks...it was crazy. Good stuff Team Pleazy, you really showed us who's boss. Something that i have learned today is...Team Pleazy is never Eazy...point blank i guess. Well better keep working on my Young Link if i should stand a chance, you guys keep it up. Peace.

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
LOL. I'm such a noob. I got owned in a marth ditto with tag in the crew battle. I got scared, cause I suck in marth dittos. Then I must have thought I was Bum or something cause I used DK in the second round of the battle. I ended up only taking 2 stocks. Well I think my DK would have done better if he wasn't matched against such a floaty(jiggs). Y'all did Y'all thing.... well tag did, but yeah it was pretty fun. I'm not sure if i'll participate in the next crew battle cause I suck in them and get nervous and stuff, but I'd still love to just have some sets with you guys again. seriously, cause I'd just get too nervous to do anything intelligent in a crew battle match. LOL

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Serge speaking:
Good crew battles guys. Jash you should be playing more often, because I only play once a week (at every weekly) and you don't even go to some of those when you should be. Good stuff Dark.Pch I know its hard to face Marth with Peach and you took off more stocks from me than anyone else. Ninjalink you shouldn't do sword dance combos so much. Hoyo....sorry for spamming the **** out of you man lol I was just trying to see how many stocks I can take off, you would've definitely tooken me out if I didn't spam. Blast, I know you haven't been playing long, I do good against space animals with marth so yea. lol Peace guys.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
i wouldve stayed for crew battles but i had to go i wouldve taken like 10 lol well i dont really know but i wouldve tried to take off at least 10 i always take off at least 6 ^__^
anyone wanna face my pikachu the next time i go?i was beating y.r.b's pikachu with mine in teams O_O

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
Yo Venom. I want to play your Pika with my DK. I hate fighting little characters with DK, but I wanna do it anyway. Low tiers FTW =)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
and why does dark.pch think that he played an important role in my life?that ***** doesnt knoww anyythhhingg about whos talking about him im not gonna say who but u definetly adressed the wrong person like a fool
Did I say I did? no, and learn how to type, my god, your grammer. Use periods and all that stuff man. and *****?, the hell is that? Please learn how to type before you try to show off and sound hardcore. You have something to say, say it in my face and dont hide. Got it? Next time you see me, speak all this you speak here. Dont show off and put a bold image in front of your friends. cause you tend to do that alot. You have something to say about or to me, say it in my face, and dont keep anything back, cause I sure as hell wont, anything I speak of here, im not a coward to say it in person.

Serge speaking:
Good stuff Dark.Pch I know its hard to face Marth with Peach and you took off more stocks from me than anyone else.
Thanks, I try. Even if I lose, as long as I put in work. Next time I'll see if I can do better against a Marth. But man that fight with Peach is a pain in the azz. UGH!!!!!!!! >____< good stuff though dude. CURSE YOU MARTH. ha ha ha!! I so hate that character.LOL oh well.

Ok You guys, I have a liol battle I want to do with you. and it gos like this.

Its gonna be me Vs anyone from this crew. anyone who wants to face me, let me know. here are the rules

- anyone who I face, I have to face them in a set. If I win that set, that is a point for me, if I lose, that is a point for you, once the set is done, the next member from your crew that wants to play me. and so on.....

- If I get more wins then your crew by the time I faced all who I had too, I win and have defeated team pleazy. If I lost more battles then I won, then team pleazy defeated me.

- I can NOT choose any stages, you pic all stages and I have to go along wih it

- You can counter pic me with all stages and characters you want. Like If your mewtwo and later want to pic marth cause you know marth ***** Peach, you can, you have all the advantage, I dont.

- If like six peole from your crew are gonna fight me, I have to win atleast for of those battles for me to have defeated your crew.

Im doing this to prove a point to my crew, some think that no one wants to play with them cause they are not all that good and we get talked down. that does not matter, most people wont puit people that I have in thier crew cause of thier skills, well I do, skills is nothin, I will help out my friends like I always do, NL, you see how he is now, he was never like that, but all the matches and roy dittos I gave him, he is pretty good now. could be better but thats what pratice is for, I dont care if we lose over and over,its a game, its all about fun, and the more you lose the better you become, and im gonna help my crew get to that level to own, wether people in this crew are good or bad.

and if I get destroyed in this battleI'll post my ranking in my thread and show all how bad I got beat. does not matter, im proving a point. when or lose, as long as you put in work, winning or loseing is nothin and dont pay no mind how bad people talk down to you. I get that alot so now I know. I think till this day I still get talk down. Oh well, screw them right?

wow, I type too much, sorry, its a habit. this battle I want it to happen in 2 weeks. so anyone who is gonna face me from this crew let me know as soon as you can. you know where to find me. later crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom