• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
Its solid, not amazing, not bad, simply solid. The battle system is by FAR the best part of the game. They made a great system even better. The games visuals are amazing, voice acting decent, the only problems I have with it so far ALL concern the story. If you can get past some bad plot management, you'll be fine. I'm already 1/2 done with the main story at 18 hours so I'm guessing the story pans out at around 40 hours maybe...
You should definitely play it.

Lmao @ trela. Me and p4 will show them that MW3 camp. What they know about that silenced gold mk 14?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Players that need to be taken off of retired:

Dojo
UTDZac
Jerm
Fliphop
Xyro

z00ted

It's the "cool" and "oldgen" thing to do, so it won't happen.
Because it's not like if they just don't play they won't move up/down or anything.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Lol wtf? Stop being a ******* and hating on everyone for 5 seconds. Zac is the one person in charge of doing this who is hardly active/doesn't care much about it in the first place. He MAY get to it eventually but if not who gives a ****.

Denti

Smash Master
Translation:

LOLOL stop ittt

Its solid, not amazing, not bad, simply solid. The battle system is by FAR the best part of the game. They made a great system even better. The games visuals are amazing, voice acting decent, the only problems I have with it so far ALL concern the story. If you can get past some bad plot management, you'll be fine. I'm already 1/2 done with the main story at 18 hours so I'm guessing the story pans out at around 40 hours maybe...
You should definitely play it.
I'm eager to see the changes. I played 3 hours into it and the battle system seemed just the same except for how you approach enemies. My favorite part about FF13 was the characters, so I hope Sara and that guy are fun characters :D

Lol wtf? Stop being a ******* and hating on everyone for 5 seconds. Zac is the one person in charge of doing this who is hardly active/doesn't care much about it in the first place. He MAY get to it eventually but if not who gives a ****.
You can still steal those retired people points all the same ;D

z00ted

Then why does he own it if he "doesn't care"?
I'm not being an ******* or hating, I'm just stating it how it is.

Sync should own this thread. Or someone who is active and responsible enough to take care of it properly.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Then why does he own it if he "doesn't care"?
I'm not being an ******* or hating, I'm just stating it how it is.

Sync should own this thread. Or someone who is active and responsible enough to take care of it properly.
Owning the thread has nothing to do with it. I wait on Xyro to send me updates. He sends me a list, I copy/paste it here.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
I say we annex Oklahoma to the pr, to spice things up. Texas could always use another Wario, Im sure Bassem wouldnt mind.

z00ted

Zac, it usually takes you a while to update the PR.. just saying.
I know when Xyro gives you the files or whatever.

After all, you don't care about the game and don't try.

Tesh

Smash Hero
You guys need to stop. This is not me. I'm not busy at all. I'm in no control of this. Ok?
this
I say we give Sync full control since Xyro is so busy then.
this
I say we annex Oklahoma to the pr, to spice things up. Texas could always use another Wario, Im sure Bassem wouldnt mind.
this

this
I wouldn't mind maintaining and updating this thread. If Zac is so busy, I'm sure I could learn this for ya'll :)

:phone:
this

Denti

Smash Master
I think this would be pretty cool actually. XD But only because I live so close to Oklahoma and I know their region. Really though, would anyone be opposed to this idea? Oklahoma, whats your response to this?

:D

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Texas doesn't need permission to annex other states smaller than Texas, Its in the constitution.

I think?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Any player that consistently shows up to TX tournaments should be ranked.

Unless we are afraid of nearby states making us look bad.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer

Wtf are you serious?

Xyro Email - Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 11:24 AM
Zac Update - Wed Oct 26, 2011 at 09:45 AM

Xyro Email - Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 10:33 AM
Zac Update - Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 12:06 PM

Illmatic, I understand you wanting this to be updated as soon as possible, but please don't call me out on things thats not my fault. It's cool, we just need someone else to run the program and send me updates.

EDIT: I may not care about the game, but I sure as heck care about the community. I just finished a 2hr meeting with URC tonight and got a venue for Rev10. Clearly I don't care about the smash scene.

Denti

Smash Master
It is if we photoshop it in.

Why not just make a southwest PR?
Because a lot of the southwest don't meet up often. Like Arizona.. or Colorado.

Any player that consistently shows up to TX tournaments should be ranked.

Unless we are afraid of nearby states making us look bad.
I think we do this... I just wish we did it to a higher degree because type ex and bassem r too low

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I think we just need a schedule.

1st of every month, no matter what.

Someone didn't send in their TIO files by the first?

Eff them, those results can be added on next months update. That's the TO's responsibility.

z00ted

Lmfao what about the most recent update, Zac?

I'm not *****ing about it or saying that I don't appreciate what you do.. but it was much longer than one or two days on the most recent update.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Lmfao what about the most recent update, Zac?

I'm not *****ing about it or saying that I don't appreciate what you do.. but it was much longer than one or two days on the most recent update.
I was NEVER sent the most recent update by Xyro.

[collapse="My Email Inbox"]
[/collapse]

It was never emailed or PMed to me. Infinity finally sent it in and I updated as soon as he did.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Zac just put Illmatic in charge of everything. Forfeit your moderator powers and lets let him make the PR and do everything himself.

ILL 4 PREZ.

z00ted

Ill 4 prez! 2012!

Slogan: Tryharding and acquiring free wins since 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom