• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Talwind

Smash Cadet
Yesterday i ended up recording lots of vids of me mexi aztec wingzero and kyuu. They arent the best quality cuz I was figuring out how to use the recording software and so some vary in quality(none of them are ultra bad or anything like that though). I think theres like 40+ some of them cuz it was easy to keep making them. couple of singles lots of doubles. Some are up now, ill do the rest tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Talwind

Also, I recorded the audio off the mic so...some strong language is involved. Viewer discretion is advised.

Talwind

Smash Cadet
Lol too much work.
I got like 20 some left, ill do those monday afternoon. Next time i come down ill prob do it again and hopefully with way better quality. :3

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Sry i couldn't make it. I got off too late. Anyway it's confirmed. We move in on fri! O yea. Im def having a a party sat. Found out i have to work sat though so no smashfest this weekend. Hopefully i can have one next weekend.

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
It's ok man.

Thanks to everyone that came out to play, it was really fun. Xzax beat me in a MM with Wolf. It's pretty good. I suffered the same way I did to Evan, but it only takes me a few matches before I start to get on fire (Chibo knows this best)

So the next time I play, I'll be ready for ya.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Akkkkkkkk, can you plz upload the replays? if you dunno which they are, just zip the whole replay folder and email it to me korsakm@gmail.com and il record em.

sd card / private / wii / app / rsbe / rp
^ i think thats it

your tech chase on me was probably the best clip iv seen of any dk and the last match we did was the "2009 philly dunk fest"

also send me the FitROB.pac and FitDonkey.pac from your pf / fighter folder in the rare chance we were playing Brawl~ (half vBrawl half B+ lol), as I would need them to replay the replays correctly

Talwind

Smash Cadet
I got third at that vgxpo tourny for lasalle :( lol. Only 1st and Second got tickets but second place couldnt go so..... :) awesome. I coulda ***** but we were playing on projecters and I had to go against a meta and a snake. Close matches though.

I still hate brawl.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I got third at that vgxpo tourny for lasalle :( lol. Only 1st and Second got tickets but second place couldnt go so..... :) awesome. I coulda ***** but we were playing on projecters and I had to go against a meta and a snake. Close matches though.

I still hate brawl.
Were the people..... any good? Since you didn't get 1st, I'm assuming 1st/2nd were at least decent.

Talwind

Smash Cadet
Were the people..... any good? Since you didn't get 1st, I'm assuming 1st/2nd were at least decent.
They are pretty decent, I've played them before this. I wouldn't say they are up to snuff with you guys but they could hold their own. :3

Palpi

Smash Hero

I still hate brawl.
If they said they are going to send you money, don't expect to get any.

I got 2nd at the wizard world tourney (only 1 other good person) hosted by VGXPO, and they keep saying they will send me the money, and now they stopped responding to me completely.

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
If they said they are going to send you money, don't expect to get any.

I got 2nd at the wizard world tourney (only 1 other good person) hosted by VGXPO, and they keep saying they will send me the money, and now they stopped responding to me completely.
Then its time to whip out the Lawyer card.

Dr.Flizz

Smash Rookie
I apologize for double posting my phone wont let me edit. But I have a few questions. Chibo.........what is up with your avitar? How come no one reminded t.o.s south about the tourny at the chealsea? Did any one go? And when is there gonna be another Olympia. I actually kinda miss you guys (directed towards Philly) I've been playing melee a lot and Im starting to like it more then brawl. Mexi's Dr.Mario and falcon are too good. I need less **** match ups. Chibo! Get to work you lazy white boy!!!!!!! :-)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
chelsea?

flizz go to spoc or the biweekly
i can drive one person from south jersey to the biweekly. maybe 2. maybe 3. **** it maybe 4 lol. im actually driving to a tourney @_@

my avatars a meme from the legion of doom. theres a user called sasukebowser and no one knew wtf he was, and someone finally made a pic of a "sasukebowser" so a bunch of us put the pic of it in our avatars

Dr.Flizz

Smash Rookie
Paul said he's gonna take a train today. I'm gonna try my hardest to call out. It time to make a bull crap excuse times 10,000

Dr.Flizz

Smash Rookie
yo chibo when you get this message call me as soon as possible. me and paul are taking a train. paul said your over scotts. but from the message you just left i guess. not. um heres my number...... er on secound thought im pm it too you..... just call me yo!

Talwind

Smash Cadet
I didn't realize your phone made you double post 6 days later.

Also Chibo put up those friendlies from Scar's!

Top Bottom